Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (25530 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Can you people just start thinking on a higher plane and vote for Sowore?

Even if you don't like him because he says the truth (Nigerians love lies) and you feel like voting for him is like throwing away your vote.... That's good because y'all need to understand that the only way to defy the status quo is to "throw away your vote" by voting Sowore AAC.

Choose Sowore IN DEFIANCE of your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by higgs: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
A lot of people who would have voted for Atiku will end up voting for Muoghalu/Sowore.Hence,Buhari will win the election.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by maxzzo1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Keep it to urself Mr man...na so u say if trump win u go tear ur passport how far......all stories
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
it is quite unfortunate that in every election in Nigeria.....we have to make a choice between two evils..... I stand with Soyinka in this issue.....none of the candidates from either party is worthy of my vote...... am not just quiet sure what to do with my vote

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by lordswill03: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
No be this one talk say he will destroy his passport if Trump Donald wins American election?
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Greatzeus(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary is a BAD PRODUCT. So difficult to market.
Been hearing Buhari lately,has he risen from the dead or is it that you guys are just dump and deluded beyond compression
Replace that Buhari in your comment with Jubril ASAP shioor undecided
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Ubdavis(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
So who do u project ?
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
So who will the Nobel Laurate Professor vote for eventually?...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by abbasajao(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is your vote na .u can waste as you like
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by babeosisi: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
The same Buhari he supported with his white biabia
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by OmojuyigbeSeun(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Well, Prof. Soyinka is just one man. His vote won't read 1 million. My thought sha.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Leeljohn(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
He totally aired my thoughts about this whole election thing.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by OmojuyigbeSeun(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Greatzeus:

Been hearing Buhari lately,has he risen from the dead or is it that you guys are just dump and deluded beyond compression
Replace that Buhari in your comment with Jubril ASAP shioor undecided
It's not 'dump', it's dumb. Again, the right word is comprehension. Bro, you need to take some English lessons. You're welcome!
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
BABA WEREY VOTE FOR SOWORE DEN
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by CR7diehardfan: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin
Firefire:
Chai
Nigerians will not kill me
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Engrduke: 4:06am On Feb 01, 2019
haladadon:
I remember when he said he won't go to America if Trump wins. Trump won and he still went.

he doesn't want that to happen to him on this one
He never said so.
He only promised to tear his "Green Card" thus making him not being treated as an American citizen again whenever he's in USA, which he actually did.
No offence ,but that is the plain truth.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by shugabasbn: 5:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Same her the baddest prof. I still find it difficult to believed that the same Nigeria youth of yesterday that shouted enough of PDP rules are the ones clamouring for the return of the same old thieves even with the best alternative here and there. It is pity sir. Moghalu, Durotoye, Sowole u guys should form a coalition and let reasonable Nigerian decided
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by uzoexcel(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2019
cutesmilez:
Well politics is local, and a game of numbers! The truth is a vote for any Oda Presidential candidate aside Atiku, is a vote for Buhari.

Vote wisely! Atiku all the way

how?
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Talaha(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2019
Will that stop any of the candidates from winning the election,its ur choice to vote and not to vote.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by cutesmilez(f): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2019
uzoexcel:

how?
All other candidates are good, aside PDP and APC, the Oda political parties can hardly be called a regional party, not to talk about being a national party. The truth is only APC and PDP currently in Nigeria are the two National parties in d country bcoz dy have base and are well known throughout the country. The next president will come from either PDP or APC. That's d fact bro.... Vote wisely....
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by VULCAN(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Hypocrisy is the same people that screamed Jonathan must go are now saying Buhari should stay, despite that fact that Nigeria's glory has almost been totally extinguished under him.

Nigeria is on life support and some of you Buharideens are still pretending like all is well.

I want to prepare you for the reality that your stipend will end once Buhari comes back cos he wont send you people unless he wants to wangle a third term.

tenmariner:
Simple, clear and straightforward. There is a devastating way on how a poor economy can affect the mind. Such is the case of Nigeria. The suffering mentality has reduced people's capacity to reason rationally. Buhari is not the way forward, but replacing him with Atiku is synonymous to "the dance of the Penguins" One step forward and then, two steps backward.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by tenmariner: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2019
VULCAN:
Hypocrisy is the same people that screamed Jonathan must go are now saying Buhari should stay, despite that fact that Nigeria's glory has almost been totally extinguished under him.

Nigeria is on life support and some of you Buharideens are still pretending like all is well.

I want to prepare you for the reality that your stipend will end once Buhari comes back cos he wont send you people unless he wants to wangle a third term.

Comprehension is an expensive commodity and u just confirmed that. If u read well u will realize that u are addressing the wrong person.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by uzoexcel(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
cutesmilez:
All other candidates are good, aside PDP and APC, the Oda political parties can hardly be called a regional party, not to talk about being a national party. The truth is only APC and PDP currently in Nigeria are the two National parties in d country bcoz dy have base and are well known throughout the country. The next president will come from either PDP or APC. That's d fact bro.... Vote wisely....
hmmm
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by batb: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Forreellinc:
undecided wole soyinka na person?
This poster and all the 41 people that liked this post are gutter boys and girls!
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Forreellinc: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
batb:

This poster and all the 41 people that liked this post are gutter boys and girls!
grin tank u surface man

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Cityguy: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Like I care undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds / Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan / Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.