Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17275 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
He who dares, wins.
but guy why not just give one babe small money to make her ur babymama.na dat one for dey more easy and less stressfull and dem for rush in dia thousands.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
heyy. Good morning

Morning dear, smiles
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2019
faithfull18:

Oga leave that babe alone, for you to have taken time to go through her profile, downloaded her pics, uploaded on the thread says something.

She didn't even quote you, you quoted her first.

We know how most of you guys are, you say what you don't mean, using reverse psychology on a babe you like.

No be today.
Stupid cunt instead of you, to teach your sisters how to take care of their smelling pussy you are here forming advocate for Ghana lady stupid hoe.
.at BlackSaints post the picture let me see

5 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Am goin for a business not a date. The state I will be goin to visit the nairalander is Delta state. U are invited. Will remind u once d date is fixed

Lol.

Some guys are weird.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
but guy why not just give one babe small money to make her ur babymama.na dat one for dey more easy and less stressfull and dem for rush in dia thousands.
I need a legal child. And also a wedding ceremony done. Those things are the major things required from me.

Having a babymama shows how irresponsible I am since to my people only a man who gets married and have legal is children is responsible and worthy to inherite something.

If I wanted just a child to take over my ingeritance I'd go for adoption since day one and not babymama. But this require a wedding infact marriage.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

I'm not against your incentives for the lady who chooses to marry you; I see nothing wrong with that. Greed could be involved, but there's nothing in nature that suggests that greed cannot birth love. On the contrary, I'm against your decision to check out. You want a kind of marriage not the marriage the God of Heaven sees as marriage. Even pagans in days gone bye, where nothing of God is known; God still sees it as a legal union unlike yours. To be honest, guy, bury your head in shame.

Don't mind him
He thinks he's smart!

Thank God he's going to delta!

His eyes go clear soon enough.
Silly guy.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance grin na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance? see guy more girls will contact u.just be patient.with financial rewards u put up dere they are bound to contact u. but then i will suggest u slack down on the atheist angle cos after all dis is a business marriage. i am just sayin if u tone down on d atheist angle then more girls from nairaland will hit u up.
Am doin for my inheritance not for victorian.

I chose atheist bcus I can't see myself stayin with a religionist for years. Also there might be a bound between us afterwards since a child is involves and by then it will be hard to convince her to convert.

Also even if am to put off the atheist, I might still find it hard to see one bcus once I say a child is involved these ladies turned away.

It seems Nigerian girls value their kids than anything else.
But African culture says the baby belongs to the man..
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance grin na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance? see guy more girls will contact u.just be patient.with financial rewards u put up dere they are bound to contact u. but then i will suggest u slack down on the atheist angle cos after all dis is a business marriage. i am just sayin if u tone down on d atheist angle then more girls from nairaland will hit u up.

He's not doing it for me o!

He's getting married , so he can lay his greedy hands on his Inheritance!

It's all for the money!

He thinks women will just abandon their child give am! And walk away over peanuts.

Smhhhhhh
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

You're an atheist, so you see nothing sacred about marriage (marriage is just something you can check in and out of at any time).
what will u say about theists checking in and out of marriage? Is marriage not sacred to them?
Worse yet, you're checking in with the intention of checking out at XYZ date; it's that bad.
yes bad. But not as bad as some theists who checked in without makin their intentions known to their partners and checked out once they achieved their aims.
You see it from an atheistic point of view. If you got married and divorced that's a moral failing but if you want to get married with the intention of checking out later, I don't know how to describe this.
describe this as a contract marriage.
Get married and start having babies
this is what i want to do that's why am looking for a wife.
or don't altogether. Better still, go for the IVF option,
if d ivf permits a legal marriage with wedding involved then I want in.
but don't mock this sacred institution God created by using it as a means to your own selfish end.
I guess god created the phone u are using and the cars we drive. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

Marriage is a sacred institution created by God Almighty, not a business venture like you suggested, where a man joins to his wife in holy matrimony to the glory of God.
My dictionary says marriage is a legal union between partners.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I chose atheist bcus I can't see myself stayin with a religionist for years. Also there might be a bound between us afterwards since a child is involves and by then it will be hard to convince her to convert.

Also even if am to put off the atheist, I might still find it hard to see one bcus once I say a child is involved these ladies turned away.

No properly raised Lady would agree to this term. But I'm sure those who love money so much wouldn't mind. Continue searching OK.
Imagine you getting married and the baby refusing to come... Lol
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

I'm not against your incentives for the lady who chooses to marry you; I see nothing wrong with that. Greed could be involved, but there's nothing in nature that suggests that greed cannot birth love. On the contrary, I'm against your decision to check out. You want a kind of marriage not the marriage the God of Heaven sees as marriage. Even pagans in days gone bye, where nothing of God is known; God still sees it as a legal union unlike yours. To be honest, guy, bury your head in shame.
U are against me checking out later?
If u read my earlier posts u would see where I said the marriage could be a forever thing and that's the main reason I need an atheist.

I can't spend the rest of my life with these chumps called theists.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No properly raised Lady would agree to this term. But I'm sure those who love money so much wouldn't mind. Continue searching OK.

Lol

Don't mind him, he thinks he has everything completely and properly worked out, as if he is the one creating children to appear in marriage whenever he needs one. He will have sex, click his fingers and boom! His wife will get pregnant , 9months time he signed his inheritance papers and then smile to the bank.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Allen02:
so this is the person grin grin grin grin she looks like a Monkey lipsrsealed is like monkey rape her mother or something undecided

So it's because of this same beast that smelling afonja cunt Faithfully18 come they act like mad woman?
grin grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Tohmilola:

Why do you have to portray God as one who makes people miserable and helpless just to prove and accept that He is God? I really don't think this scornful comment was necessary.
Of course that's what he does. He makes chumps (theists) miserable and helpless depending on him. He told them he provides eveytin they have even when they work hard to get all the have. He makes others believe the can have everytin they want by doin nothing other than worshippin him.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
proper medicals will be done before marrying
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
U are against me checking out later?
If u read my earlier posts u would see where I said the marriage could be a forever thing and that's the main reason I need an atheist.

I can't spend the rest of my life with these chumps called theists.

It could be a forever thing? Oh, okay, but you shouldn't harbour the intention of checking out later; marriage starts from the heart.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

It could be a forever thing? Oh, okay, but you shouldn't harbour the intention of checking out later; marriage starts from the heart.
The possibility of checking out is 80% while the possibility of forever is 20%.

If it was the reverse, then I:
1. Would be choosy in my selection.
2. Won't meet someone this year and get married this year without gettin to know the person better.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

The possibility of checking out is 80% while the possibility of forever is 20%.

If it was the reverse, the I:
1. Would be choosy in my selection.
2. Won't meet someone this year and get married this year without gettin to know the person better.

Many people who were crazily in love checked out later in their marriage while some who signed the dotted line for greedy reasons remained faithful for one reason or the other. Some people endured their marriage while other divorcees never thought they'd divorce. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying a good intention is necessarily a recipe for a good/lasting marriage but if the possibility of divorcing your spouse is that high, I honestly have no words for you. In fact, if you think you'd check out eventually (be it just 5%) just before getting married I honestly have no words for you. You can get married to whomever you want and has all the qualities and attributes you want in a woman, just take a walk down the street, a social get together or something; yes, even in the church (there are atheist in the church, too). Keep on blowing your trumpet, there's still hope. Live your life since you believe God does not exist, but, like Solomon said, for all this God would bring us to judgement.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BronzeMajik(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Bloooody:

GOLD DIGGER
you're a complete id.iot, don't ask me why.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
proper medicals will be done before marrying
OK.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Bloooody(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
BronzeMajik:
you're a complete id.iot, don't ask me why.
GOLD DIGGER
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Funkybabee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
mature ladies need to be careful not to enter torn like this oooo... money is the root of evil any reasonable ladies must know this..
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Funkybabee(f): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

not a Nigerian girls bro, A Mother

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

He's not doing it for me o!

He's getting married , so he can lay his greedy hands on his Inheritance!

It's all for the money!

He thinks women will just abandon their child give am! And walk away over peanuts.

Smhhhhhh
lol victorian there are some ladies that will be ready to born for a guy and leave d child with the guy if d pay is right.if a son can kill his own mom for blood making rituals or a mother sell her own dauther as a sex slave in europe just cos of money den wetin hard for op's request.its like u dont know how deeply money loving naija has bcome.ppl dey sell their soul for money.if op should up the price a little then i assure u dat more babes go contact am.if i am right two babes don already signify interest for dis thread just dat op reject one based on not being atheist and d other one say she wont play ball if they dont pay her in dollars.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I need a legal child. And also a wedding ceremony done. Those things are the major things required from me.

Having a babymama shows how irresponsible I am since to my people only a man who gets married and have legal is children is responsible and worthy to inherite something.

If I wanted just a child to take over my ingeritance I'd go for adoption since day one and not babymama. But this require a wedding infact marriage.

Maybe you don't deserve the inheritance then lipsrsealed

the problem is lying and cheating in life never pays
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
lol victorian there are some ladies that will be ready to born for a guy and leave d child with the guy if d pay is right.if a son can kill his own mom for blood making rituals or a mother sell her own dauther as a sex slave in europe just cos of money den wetin hard for op's request.its like u dont know how deeply money loving naija has bcome.ppl dey sell their soul for money.if op should up the price a little then i assure u dat more babes go contact am.if i am right two babes don already signify interest for dis thread just dat op reject one based on not being atheist and d other one say she wont play ball if they dont pay her in dollars.

My dear, that's his headache jare.

I'm done with his thread, he can do whatever he feels is cool.

Business thingz on my mind, I can't continue with his matter today again.
grin

It's a free world

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guest007:

Maybe you don't deserve the inheritance then lipsrsealed

are not eligible for

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by kay9(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
kay9:

angry

Shame on you, guys. You lot are a disgrace to men. Bullying a woman because of her looks? Posting her pictures and sharing her pics without consent? Calling her racist and colour-shaming names that even Caucasians will shudder to pronounce. Tufiakwa! Shame on you lot.

Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano
Seun

And because I'm pissed right now...

pocohantas

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.