Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17278 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I am not worried about relatives. I am concerned about forfeitin my inheritance to someone else.

If u read my posts from 1st page u will see where I said dat court wedding is involved and that I don't want a child out of wedlock. So I don't understand ur question on having a child out of wedlock and Nigerian constitution

Your asking for a way to have your cake and eat it too-- not get married but have a legal child which is not permmisible under the Nigerian constitution.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

Your asking for a way to have your cake and eat it too-- not get married but have a legal child which is not permmisible under the Nigerian constitution.
If u read the topic of the thread carefully u will see marriage in it. And on the 1st page I said getting married and have a traditional wedding, court wedding and a legal child. I dont know where u see where I said I want a legal child but don't want marriage. Quote that place u saw it let me modify it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

You better tell her your true intentions because the lady I saw there is truly beautiful and I love the way she writes.
is it the same lady we are looking at or another one?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Babacele: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Pls post d link to d thread here. Thanks

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI -
Nairaland Forum
https://www.nairaland.com
anyone-tryi...
I have being stalking this thread
cos i know that you are going to
come out with ...
Nairaland Forum
anyone-tryi...
8 Ìgbé 2013
· ... brother in this thread. Re:
Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI
(Fertility ...
Nairaland Forum
anyone-tryi...
25 Ìgbé 2013
· I only came across this thread
about two weeks before I came ...
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

You better tell her your true intentions because the lady I saw there is truly beautiful and I love the way she writes.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *cough* BlackSaints
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
You type as if you're beautifulundecidedand sadly you ain't lipsrsealed you are one ugly duckling no apologies.
come on don't be so mean....

was posting her picture without her permission really necessary.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *cough* BlackSaints
grin grin can you believe that
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
You type as if you're beautifulundecidedand sadly you ain't lipsrsealed you are one ugly duckling no apologies.
youve tried so hard to get my attention congrats but i honestly don't care whether you find me pretty or not, you don't matter.

6 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Babacele: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Do you know why those kind of ladies will dump their child in gutters and road sides.
It's because the guys they dated and impregnated them, bailed out on them. In fact the guys who impregnated might have said some awful things to scatter their brain and mindset about what's real? And some guys might haveeven beaten them to a pulp and throw them out of his house.
Tell me how do u think such ladies will reason towards the child they are carrying in their womb? A nice boyfriend who came to them with sweet words, sweet raps and buy one or two things here and here. The ladies will feel he's God sent! Not knowing all he wants is unprotected sex, and NOT considering the consequences that she may become pregnant!
Some even promise marriage to these poor ladies and the ladies gullibly accept and believe in their hero, aka the boyfriend. all to feel skin to skin with these ladies. These boys can say anything on earth, even swear on their mother's grave, all to make these women believe, they will marry them.

Then out of the blues of saying I'm pregnant! Expecting to see smiles in their bf or fiance face but no smile was forth coming.
All they saw was instant rage or frown or glittering eyes, with an angry voice saying so u want to tie me down with a bastard!abi? You must be crazy! Now get out! You slut!
Your plan will not work!

And she will be like what's wrong with this guy. A resetting slap from her bf will shock to the marrow, followed by insults and probably beating from her by, thinking the beating will abort the baby, then finally throw her out!

Now tell me, how do u think such girls will feel towards the growing baby in her womb?

She is no longer in her right frame of mind. She will hate that child and throw it away.
Some will but not all will throw away. The ones who throw away and those ones who cannot feed themselves, how much more feed a baby. No money for antenatal, no food but just there waiting for the baby to pop out, so they can get rid of it. A hungry man is an angry man, even with women.

But what u are requesting for? Is that a woman in her right frame of mind and with her having possessions to money from her contract with you, will then give up her baby to you the father?

No Sir! It doesn't work like that. No woman in her right senses will do such!
hehehehe you are dramatically correct! naso we be...and you forgot the society too would put all the blame on the poor lady hence the fear ....'on their mother's grave got 'me reeling on the floor ( u must have read Hardley Chase).
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
you've tried so hard to get my attention congrats but i honestly don't care whether you find me pretty or not, you don't matter.
Trust me i don't give a fvcking shlt about gorillas, next time stick your nose where it belongs. and that's Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Trust me i don't give a fvcking shlt about gorillas, next time stick your nose where it belongs. and that's Ghana.
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Mercy say no ,and i thought i was rude yesterday grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
give it a rest boy you have been noticed that's all you'll get, go take your psycho pills.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
give it a rest boy you have been noticed that's all you'll get, go take your psycho pills.
hey I'm on Nl= Nigeria forum, why are you here? you're not even Nigeria undecided you know what? i think your mad,and someone need to beat that Madness out of you.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Mercy say no ,and i thought i was rude yesterday grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
hey I'm on Nl= Nigeria forum, why are you here? you're not even Nigeria undecided you know what? i think your mad,and someone need to beat that Madness out of you.
grin grin grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by zamanii: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fedayeen02:
If Op changes it to a God fearing woman, will you marry him

God bless your brain gee
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Oga leave that babe alone, for you to have taken time to go through her profile, downloaded her pics, uploaded on the thread says something.

She didn't even quote you, you quoted her first.

We know how most of you guys are, you say what you don't mean, using reverse psychology on a babe you like.

No be today.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin grin
My brother I'm done cheesy cheesy Time to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
My brother I'm done cheesy cheesy Time to sleep.
grin grin grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ranchhoddas: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Oga leave that babe alone, for you to have taken time to go through her profile, downloaded her pics, uploaded on the thread says something.

We know how most of you guys are, you say what you don't mean, using reverse psychology on a babe you like.

No be today.
Everyone does this on some level.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

No be today.
Who the fvck are you? Listen and listen stay out of my business. or are you the lady?

I don't date Ghana girls you hear?

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Who the fvck are you? Listen and listen stay out of my business. or are you the lady?

The wey that faithfull18 of a person carry the matter on top for her head like gala be like say na she be the person.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
The wey that faithfull18 of a person carry the matter on top for her head like gala be like say na she be the person.
I Wonder some people just don't mind their damn business.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Babacele:
hehehehe you are dramatically correct! naso we be...and you forgot the society too would put all the blame on the poor lady hence the fear ....'on their mother's grave got 'me reeling on the floor ( u must have read Hardley Chase).

So that's society and human beings for us.

And Yea I read alot of Hadley chase during secondary school. Very interesting and dramatic too.
Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:

Google should help you with an answer.

I don't have to be, what is wrong is wrong and I can call you out on it.

She didn't quote you in the first place, yet you went to her profile, downloaded her picture and posted on the thread without her permission.

Oh, I see you can't take what you dish out.

If we dig deeper now, most of you who call people ugly are most times nothing to look at.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

[s]I don't have to be, what is wrong is wrong and I can call you out on it.

She didn't quote you in the first place, yet you went to her profile, downloaded her picture and posted on the thread without her permission.

If we dig deeper now, most of you who call people ugly are most times nothing to look at[/s].
She's a Ghana gorilla you have any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by zamanii: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Even though I don't believe this OP's story; too many ritualists and scam stories already but una too like story on this platform. Victorian be typing long epistles on top nothing.

We cannot all believe in God. If an atheist cannot convince you to become one, why would you expect him to believe in God because you said so. Live and let live abeg, if you are not willing to help OP in his 'search' goan rest abeg.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

I don't have to be, what is wrong is wrong and I can call you out on it.

If we dig deeper now, most of you who call people ugly are most times nothing to look at.
my dear don't mind him, I hope we can be friends.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
since when did you became the spokeswoman for Ghana?
lol she knows what is right and wrong meanwhile she's not advising her brothers not to sell drugs all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.