Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17286 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Atheist has nothing to do with religion.
Would be difficult to see a lady who doesn't believe in d existence of God though. You should remove that atheist as a yardstick. Simply let the person know its a contract and what she stands to gain. Off course there are every possibility you might even fall in love and refuse to let go. Anyways d Atheist there is not important.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Would be difficult to see a lady who doesn't believe in d existence of God though. You should remove that atheist as a yardstick. Simply let the person know its a contract and what she stands to gain. Off course there are every possibility you might even fall in love and refuse to let go. Anyways d Atheist there is not important.
This is why I need an atheist. Since the marriage involes giving birth there bound to be a closeness between mom and dad. And I don't want a closeness with a religionist

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:

This is why I need an atheist. Since the marriage involes giving birth there bound to be a closeness between mom and dad. And I don't want a closeness with a religionist
No wahala. How much is in it for the lady?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No wahala. How much is in it for the lady?
some money and a landed property. Pls if u are serious let's talk
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
How much are we taking about? estimate in dollars for those of us who don't know the value of naira grin

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BronzeMajik(f): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
some money and a landed property. Pls if u are serious let's talk
how much is up for grabs? why involve a child? I might be interested
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nanatrendy:
How much are we taking about? estimate in dollars for those of us who don't know the value of naira grin
jokers keep off. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Offpoint: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
jokers keep off. Thanks
I'm interested, since you're an atheist... you you wouldn't have a problem with a gay. don't worry about baby, we will adopt.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
BronzeMajik:
how much is up for grabs? why involve a child? I might be interested

Hope u are an atheist.

A child is really important. That's a requiremnet to have full control of the inheritance. And the child musn't be out of wedlock.

For what is up for grabs,

Either;

*Lexus 330
*Shopping plaza or Hostel
*N3M
*Other bonuses.

Or

*Lexus 330
*A land in one of the States in Southern Nigeria
*30% shares of a filling station for a period of 3yrs
*Monthly allowances. (allowances will be negotiated)

If u are interested and very serious then let's talk.
31st August is deadline for marriage.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by pointblank247(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
But if Buhari no spoil this country will young healthy man be scared of proper marriage. Ejikwam oguooo

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm interested, since you're an atheist... you you wouldn't have a problem with a gay. don't worry about baby, we will adopt.
If I wanted an adopted child, I'd have gotten that since. My family wants to see a traditional marriage take place and a legal child. Sorry I don't do gay business. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
pointblank247:
But if Buhari no spoil this country will young healthy man be scared of proper marriage. Ejikwam oguooo
Who said am scared of proper marriage? Havn't u seen whre I said the marriage might end up being forever thing? I need this contrct marriage bcus am not fully ready for marriage but I just hav to marry before 1st Sep.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
I hope to post my pre-wedding pics on this platform soonest.. Lalasticlala pls help a nairalander retain his inheritance. Thanks sir.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
jokers keep off. Thanks
really? How sure are we that you are serious, if you cant tell us your worth. Remember atheists deal with logic and no sane atheist will agree without knowing what is at stake.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BronzeMajik(f): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Hope u are an atheist.

A child is really important. That's a requiremnet to have full control of the inheritance. And the child musn't be out of wedlock.

For what is up for grabs,

Either;

*Lexus 330
*Shopping plaza or Hostel
*N3M
*Other bonuses.

Or

*Lexus 330
*A land in one of the States in Souther
*30% shares of a filling station for a period of 3yrs
*Monthly allowances. (allowances will be negotiated)

If u are interested and very serious then let's talk.
31st August is deadline for marriage.

Thanks.

I'm an atheist. but first let me get something straight, .... how many acres of land would that be? where would the shopping plaza be located? would the agreement be on ink and paper?

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 3:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Nanatrendy:
really? How sure are we that you are serious, if you cant tell us your worth. Remember atheists deal with logic and no sane atheist will agree without knowing what is at stake.
u said u deal in dollars yet u are trading in naira that's why I saw u as a joker. Sorry for that.
U said no sane atheist will agree without knowing what's at stake..

Sorry to ask, agree on what?
Agree in marrying me?
Do u think I will put a ring on a lady's finger without letting her know what is at stake?

If I wanted such, I wouldn't have been here looking for a lady. I would have married someone earlier on, achieved my goals then divorced her without her knowing why I married her in the first place.

Am just being sincere that's why I start from onset to let whoever interested know that is a contract marriage. And if I can tell her it's a contract marriage, what makes anybody feels I won't tell her what's at stake?

If u are interested pls let's talk then u will know everything u want to know concerning it..

5 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2019
BronzeMajik:
I'm an atheist. but first let me get something straight, .... how many acres of land would that be? where would the shopping plaza be located? would the agreement be on ink and paper?
let's talk if u are really interested. Were u expecting a verbal agreement in this century?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by pointblank247(m): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Who said am scared of proper marriage? Havn't u seen whre I said the marriage might end up being forever thing? I need this contrct marriage bcus am not fully ready for marriage but I just hav to marry before 1st Sep.
ok oooo
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2019
BronzeMajik:
During the signing of the contrct u can choose to bring in ur lawyer and witnesses if that makes u comfortable. Part of the deal is dat u will be present at the traditional and court wedding. Hope to hear from u soon. I'm grateful
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Op, you funny die!

I read all the comments from you and others up there and I just laugh.

You all are bunch of jokers! cheesy

Especially the op.

He will know that God truly exist when he will not see any woman to marry until the deadline passes.
This period of his family pressuring him to get married is his turning point to believe God truly exist.
He can't beat God to it.

When he has gone past the deadline, and no wife, things will starts unfolding in his life. Then by force, he will accept God truly exist.

Lemme just be chewing my pop corn here, as he runs frantically up and down looking for a wife online and offline. Bloody joker!

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I hope to post my pre-wedding pics on this platform soonest.. Lalasticlala pls help a nairalander retain his inheritance. Thanks sir.

Let us know when uv found a wife o!
cheesy
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:
Op, you funny die!

I read all the comments from you and others up there and I just laugh.

You all are bunch of jokers! cheesy

Especially the op.

He will know that God truly exist when he will not see any woman to marry until the deadline passes.
This period of his family pressuring him to get married is his turning point to believe God truly exist.
He can't beat God to it.

When he has gone past the deadline, and no wife, things will starts unfolding in his life. Then by force, he will accept God truly exist.

Lemme just be chewing my pop corn here, as he runs frantically up and down looking for a wife online and offline. Bloody joker!

Lol.
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
undecided

Why the look?

Am serious, am not joking.

He go shock am soon, that with everything he claims to want to offer any woman who agrees to be his wife, no one serious will come forth.
Let's watch and see. His time is near to accept Jesus is Lord and God, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit truly exist.
I can bet you, few weeks down the deadline, he will start praying for help to just see any woman marry.

It's not a curse, but it's what have foreseen already.
That's if op never start thinking of praying already.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:

Let us know when uv found a wife o! cheesy
I will prove to u dat dat imaginary mothffuker does not exist.
I will find someone soon and will invite u to d wedding.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I will prove to u dat dat imaginary mothffuker does not exist.

I will find someone soon and will invite u to d wedding.

OK. cool
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by oboy81: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Romance section is the right section to search for a partner for a relationship not religion section. Thanks
That Girl id Not smart cry
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by oboy81: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Oh okay, happy hunting to him then.
So You Needed Someone to explain that? ODE!

No wonder nigga said atheist
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:

Why the look?

Am serious, am not joking.

He go shock am soon, that with everything he claims to want to offer any woman who agrees to be his wife, no one serious will come forth.
Let's watch and see. His time is near to accept Jesus is Lord and God, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit truly exist.
I can bet you, few weeks down the deadline, he will start praying for help to just see any woman marry.

It's not a curse, but it's what have foreseen already.
That's if op never start thinking of praying already.

cheesy
Thanks for ur advice: pls take a walk off the thread. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:

OK. cool

Just dis week I've seen two girls offline ok..

One pull out bcus of child involvement and d other pulled out bcus of having to do a traditional wedding and bein known.

These two ladies don't give a damn about ur God.
So if u thinkin that everyone is a religionist then rethink.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2019
oboy81:

So You Needed Someone to explain that? ODE!

No wonder nigga said atheist

Next time kid, type your comment without insulting, okay

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by oboy81: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Next time kid, type your comment without insulting, okay
Kid? Lol I fit Born You
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
oboy81:

Kid? Lol I fit Born You

Then don't behave like a kid next time undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.