Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17284 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
zamanii:
Even though I don't believe this OP's story; too many ritualists and scam stories already but una too like story on this platform. Victorian be typing long epistles on top nothing.

We cannot all believe in God. If an atheist cannot convince you to become one, why would you expect him to believe in God because you said so. Live and let live abeg, if you are not willing to help OP in his 'search' goan rest abeg.

I love typing long epistles to pass messages across.

No need getting worked up about me.

It's my Choice

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol she knows what is right and wrong meanwhile she's not advising her brothers not to sell drugs all over the place.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints ThatIjawBoy its OK na undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by zamanii: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

I love typing long epistles to pass messages across.
No need getting worked up about me.
It's my Choice
I figured already. It's a free world

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
my dear don't mind him, I hope we can be friends.
Yes, we can be.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
The wey that faithfull18 of a person carry the matter on top for her head like gala be like say na she be the person.

See pot calling kettle black, so in your mind now, you are minding your business.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
I Wonder some people just don't mind their damn business.
Lol, so you were minding your business when you quoted someone who wasn't/ never talked to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
She's a Ghana gorilla you have any problem with that?
Yes, I do, since you are the Nigerian prince, be bold enough to put up your picture for us to assess.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
since when did you became the spokeswoman for Ghana?
Hahahah, see question, she is first human before being Ghanaian, take note.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Babacele: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

So that's society and human beings for us.

And Yea I read alot of Hadley chase during secondary school. Very interesting and dramatic too.
Smiles.
thought as much
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol she knows what is right and wrong meanwhile she's not advising her brothers not to sell drugs all over the place.
Hahahah, funny you, which of your brothers sell drugs all over the place, you can bring them to me so that I can advise them not to.

Upgrade your trolling/e-bullying skills, this one is clearly outdated.

Piece of advice: Don't dish out what you can't take, it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
Oju aye ni ki iwo maa se. undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahahah, funny you, which of your brothers sell drugs all over the place, you can bring them to me so that I can advise them not to.

Upgrade your trolling/e-bullying skills, this one is clearly outdated.

Piece of advice: Don't dish out what you can't take, it's that simple.
so we have sharp mouth females like you on this forum? .hmm I wonder why you never speak out when they Bully women here

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Oju aye ni ki iwo maa se. undecided
wtf are you typing undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
so we have sharp mouth females like you on this forum? .hmm I wonder why you never speak out when they. Bully women here
My Brother you don see am now lol.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
wtf are you typing undecided
Ask Google.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Ask Google.
wft is wrong with you? are you OK? undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
so we have sharp mouth females like you on this forum? .hmm I wonder why you never speak out when they Bully women here
Sharp mouth far from it.

I have come to realise majority of those who bully women here are either teenagers or kid-dults, well it's in the bible that Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Sometimes, one has to overlook maybe just maybe someday, they will outgrow it.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
wft is wrong with you? are you OK? undecided
You are far from being okay on second thought.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Sharp mouth far from it.

I have come to realise majority of those who bully women here are either teenagers or kid-dults, well it's in the bible that Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Sometimes, one has to overlook maybe just maybe someday, they will outgrow it.
You have sharp mouth

The Nigerian prince is a white American
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
You have sharp mouth

The Nigerian prince is a white American

Nope, I am not referring to white scam artists who hide under the cover of Nigerian prince to scam people.

Nigerian prince can mean so many things.

A son of a traditional ruler/king is also called a prince. If the traditional ruler/king is Nigerian then his son is a Nigerian prince.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

You are far from being okay on second thought.
You don't have senses is like something is wrong with you.

Did I quote you in anyway? are you BlackSaints or ThatijawBoy?

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
youve tried so hard to get my attention congrats but i honestly don't care whether you find me pretty or not, you don't matter.
babe you are pretty, flaunt your pics dear.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
You don't have senses is like something is wrong with you.

Did I quote you in anyway? are you BlackSaint or ThatijawBoy?

Oops, that must be you. I didn't insult you in any way.

I only said you were paying eye-service simple.

You first quoted me, go back up there and check.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
so I quote you here abi @ faithfull18 undecided you're sick go see your doctor in the morning.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Oops, that must be you. I didn't insult you in any way.

I only said you were paying eye-service simple.

You first quoted me, go back up there and check.
i wanted to ignore but you need to know the truth. You talk too much!!. Channel that energy into something else, didn't you notice that the person they insulted has stopped replying.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Female atheist on romance sectioncheesy.. Na were u wan see dat one? Na winners babe and believers love world babes full here oo. No atheist babes.quickest chance na for u to search for the eckankar babes or the harikrishna babes or maybe dem d olumba olumba babes.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i wanted to ignore but you need to know the truth. You talk too much!!. Channel that energy into something else, didn't you notice that the person they insulted has stopped replying.
Lol, thanks. I don't reply mentions these much on a normal day but there are exceptional days like this too.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

I knew you were dumb but now I know you can't have sense again. That's your evidence.
are you BlackSaints? undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
JjBankys:
are you BlackSaints? undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.