Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17270 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Nope, I am not referring to white scam artists who hide under the cover of Nigerian prince to scam people.

Nigerian prince can mean so many things.

A son of a traditional ruler/king is also called a prince. If the traditional ruler/king is Nigerian then his son is a Nigerian prince.
[b][/color]kkkkkkk
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
You have sharp mouth

The Nigerian prince is a white American
how far I no see you for buka buka again smiley
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
savior22:
how far I no see you for buka buka again smiley
I dey church things so how the thing go?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:
Op, you funny die!

I read all the comments from you and others up there and I just laugh.

You all are bunch of jokers! cheesy

Especially the op.

He will know that God truly exist when he will not see any woman to marry until the deadline passes.
This period of his family pressuring him to get married is his turning point to believe God truly exist.
He can't beat God to it.

When he has gone past the deadline, and no wife, things will starts unfolding in his life. Then by force, he will accept God truly exist.

Lemme just be chewing my pop corn here, as he runs frantically up and down looking for a wife online and offline. Bloody joker!

Lol.
forget mattercheesy.. His pm box will be overbumming by now from ladies and guys pretending to be ladiescheesy.hunger full d land ocheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
I dey church things so how the thing go?
which one be church things? undecided no be around 2 church closed?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
savior22:
which one be church things? undecided no be around 2 church closed?
Loz i tire,I wan crash so that I go wake up early
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Loz i tire,I wan crash so that I go wake up early
No lele,me I dey house I don take my one month rest ,I no go enter site till march 1
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
savior22:
No lele,me I dey house I don take my one month rest ,I no go enter site till march 1
No wahala 2moro
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
lefulefu:
forget mattercheesy.. His pm box will be overbumming by now from ladies and guys pretending to be ladiescheesy.hunger full d land ocheesy

Story.

Lol

If e don full up? Why is Op asking his thread to be placed on front page.

Abeg lefulefu, no start your own this night. I'm feeling sleepy already.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

Story.

Lol

If e don full up? Why is Op asking his thread to be placed on front page.

Abeg lefulefu, no start your own this night. I'm feeling sleepy already.
sleep tightcheesy
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
sleep tightcheesy

Thanks dear

Goodnight & Sweet Dreams
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Babacele:

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI -
Nairaland Forum
https://www.nairaland.com
anyone-tryi...
I have being stalking this thread
cos i know that you are going to
come out with ...
Nairaland Forum
anyone-tryi...
8 Ìgbé 2013
· ... brother in this thread. Re:
Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI
(Fertility ...
Nairaland Forum
anyone-tryi...
25 Ìgbé 2013
· I only came across this thread
about two weeks before I came ...
Thanks bro. One of the ladies I met two days ago was tellin me about this IVF. I'll go thorugh it

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
bro u won't believe this.. Only two ladies pmed. I called the first one she said she woild have done it if a child wasn't involved.
I called the second one. She's still contemplating though we've made an arrangement to meet this week.

To be on a safer side I've told her we should me at a police station of her chioce in the state inwhich she stays. She will tell the police that there's a friend she met online and arrange on seeing him in person but since the society is evil she chose seeing him at a police station. I hope to see her this week then we stay at the police station and discus then if it's something she can do, my pre-wedding pics should be uploaded here month ending so that victorian can know that her sky daddy is imaginary being.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by ibkonekt(m): 3:26am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
bro u won't believe this.. Only two ladies pmed. I called the first one she said she woild have done it if a child wasn't involved.
I called the second one. She's still contemplating though we've made an arrangement to meet this week.

To be on a safer side I've told her we should me at a police station of her chioce in the state inwhich she stays. She will tell the police that there's a friend she met online and arrange on seeing him in person but since the society is evil she chose seeing him at a police station. I hope to see her this week then we stay at the police station and discus then if it's something she can do, my pre-wedding pics should be uploaded here month ending so that victorian can know that her sky daddy is imaginary being.

nigerian police fit lock you up for wandering carelessly. them go call am reckless dating...oya enter cell jare

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2019
ibkonekt:

nigerian police fit lock you up for wandering carelessly. them go call am reckless dating...oya enter cell jare
He who dares, wins.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Best of luck with your police station date.

Remember to invite me o!

I thought have heard it all, police station Kwa?

O GA o!

Smiles.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

invite me too o
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If u read the topic of the thread carefully u will see marriage in it. And on the 1st page I said getting married and have a traditional wedding, court wedding and a legal child. I dont know where u see where I said I want a legal child but don't want marriage. Quote that place u saw it let me modify it. Thanks

When you want marriage just because you want a kid, and when you have the kid, you check out; should it be said that you want marriage? Marriage is just the means to an end but not the end itself and when you get the end, you smear the union; what's that? Answer yourself, do you want marriage?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
invite me too o

Funmi baby!

*grins*
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:
Best of luck with your police station date.

Remember to invite me o!

I thought have heard it all, police station Kwa?

O GA o!

Smiles.
Am goin for a business not a date. The state I will be goin to visit the nairalander is Delta state. U are invited. Will remind u once d date is fixed

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
invite me too o
It's Delta state and I'd be glad to have u there. This week.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

When you want marriage just because you want a kid, and when you have the kid, you check out; should it be said that you want marriage? Marriage is just the means to an end but not the end itself and when you get the end, you smear the union; what's that? Answer yourself, do you want marriage?
Define marriage.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

Funmi baby!

*grins*
heyy. Good morning
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

Marriage is a formal union and social and legal contract between two individuals that unites their lives legally.

Marriage can also be defined as a legally accepted relationship between two people in which they live together.

You musn't live with your partner forever to make it a marriage.

Once a union between two or more partners (either same sex or not) is legally acknownledaged irrespective of how long the union lasts, it's called marriage.

So I don't understand what u meant by I don't want marriage when I've said my union with the person would be legal with court wedding involved.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Marriage is a formal union and social and legal contract between two individuals that unites their lives legally.

Marriage can also be defined as a legally accepted relationship between two people in which they live together.

You musn't live with your partner forever to make it a marriage.

Once a union between two or more partners (either same sex or not) is legally acknownledaged irrespective of how long the union lasts, it's called marriage.

So I don't understand what u meant by I don't want marriage when I've said my union with the person would be legal with court wedding involved.

You're an atheist, so you see nothing sacred about marriage (marriage is just something you can check in and out of at any time). Worse yet, you're checking in with the intention of checking out at XYZ date; it's that bad. You see it from an atheistic point of view. If you got married and divorced that's a moral failing but if you want to get married with the intention of checking out later, I don't know how to describe this. Get married and start having babies or don't altogether. Better still, go for the IVF option, but don't mock this sacred institution God created by using it as a means to your own selfish end.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

When you want marriage just because you want a kid,
what is the major reason people go into marriage if not to have legal babied?
and when you have the kid, you check out; should it be said that you want marriage?
As far as my union with the person was legal it's marriage. Whether I checked out after having children or not.
Marriage is just the means to an end but not the end itself and when you get the end, you smear the union; what's that?
it is marriage whether it's a means to an end or the end itself. Since it was done legally and bride price was paid.
Answer yourself, do you want marriage?
Yes I want marriage. A contract one.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Define marriage.

Marriage is a sacred institution created by God Almighty, not a business venture like you suggested, where a man joins to his wife in holy matrimony to the glory of God.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Bloooody(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2019
BronzeMajik:
I'm an atheist. but first let me get something straight, .... how many acres of land would that be? where would the shopping plaza be located? would the agreement be on ink and paper?
GOLD DIGGER
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

what is the major reason people go into marriage if not to have legal babied?
As far as my union with the person was legal it's marriage. Whether I checked out after having children or not.
it is marriage whether it's a means to an end or the end itself. Since it was done legally and bride price was paid.
Yes I want marriage. A contract one.

I'm not against your incentives for the lady who chooses to marry you; I see nothing wrong with that. Greed could be involved, but there's nothing in nature that suggests that greed cannot birth love. On the contrary, I'm against your decision to check out. You want a kind of marriage not the marriage the God of Heaven sees as marriage. Even pagans in days gone bye, where nothing of God is known; God still sees it as a legal union unlike yours. To be honest, guy, bury your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance grin
GreatResearcher:

na waoh are u now doin this jus to spite victorian now or cos of the inhrritance? see guy more girls will contact u.just be patient.with financial rewards u put up dere they are bound to contact u. but then i will suggest u slack down on the atheist angle cos after all dis is a business marriage. i am just sayin if u tone down on d atheist angle then more girls from nairaland will hit u up.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Bloooody:

GOLD DIGGER
biko let d babe hustle grin
Bloooody:

GOLD DIGGER
biko let d babe hustle..who no like money
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Tohmilola(f): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:
Op, you funny die!

I read all the comments from you and others up there and I just laugh.

You all are bunch of jokers! cheesy

Especially the op.

He will know that God truly exist when he will not see any woman to marry until the deadline passes.
This period of his family pressuring him to get married is his turning point to believe God truly exist.
He can't beat God to it.[/b]

When he has gone past the deadline, and no wife, things will starts unfolding in his life. Then by force, he will accept God truly exist.[b]

Lemme just be chewing my pop corn here, as he runs frantically up and down looking for a wife online and offline. Bloody joker!

Lol.

Why do you have to portray God as one who makes people miserable and helpless just to prove and accept that He is God? I really don't think this scornful comment was necessary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.