Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84507 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by IamHansomE: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word

Its actually bad but It happens once in every decade in igbo land, but in gworo eaten land na every day phenomenon
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehehe asslickers everywhere.
Well we all know he is ur fellow smelly ogbomosho yoruba sister grin

6 people liked that post...i am going to press the Like button.

Majority of them liked how pocohantas dealt with you.

Cry louder....she disgraced you grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Lumig: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word
... In a simple word HYPOCRISY

5 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

The issue of child marriage doesn't arise here as usual.
If this happened in the North, it would be a ground to rain curses on northerners, Muhammad and Islam.

That is not the point XhosaNostra is trying to make read again and read slowly.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
grin
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Kidnaper
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

Are you saying that girls from poor homes should be married off to rich families?

What makes you think she won't be exploited and treated like a slave in the home she is going too?

Are you so sure she won't be passed around as a sex object by the brothers of the groom seeing as the groom is incapable?

Give a girl child a pen not a _penis

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

[s]6 people liked that post...i am going to press the Like button.

Majority of them liked how pocohantas dealt with you.
Cry louder....she disgraced you grin grin grin[/s]

Hehehhehe who is kid Biko, so 6people like the post means 6million naira in both of ur accounts grin then go and withdraw it grin
Hehheheheehhe I have seen it all,.

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by ukaface(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2019
I think I should join in this reigning and unending tribalistic fight. Nigerians are kuku not united.

And for those doubting her child bearing age,mind you village education ain't same with city education,even as at 15 she fit just dey j.s.s. 1,so its possible if at 14 she got preggy in pry 5.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by alexiskenny: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Kindly visit my blog for live streaming and sports news

sportyowl.com//

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by OgbeniLukad01(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
All the best for them...
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

That is not the point XhosaNostra is trying to make read again and read slowly.

I understand the point she's trying to make. What I don't get is why the lot of you don't employ such reasoning if this happens in the North? Or its a case of a Muslim?
She made a good point tho.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

[s]You are a very big fool. Who insulted who first? This is how you men go about looking for trouble, when they give you back, you start playing victim and slutshaming.

Keep looking for post where I condemned Yorubas. Una no dey ever get sense. That is why you people keep shouting "Develop, Biafla and Dilector" upandan. Rather than holding your stupid governors responsible for the ruins in the region...ibu nno ezigbo anuofia:[/s]

U are FULANI cow, ur post keep exposing u. grin
Very incoherent and disjointed,
what concerns biafra with this discussion undecided
This proves it that u are typical Yoruba gal with a smelly dirty undie,
We all know birafra is ur nightmare in the west and why u all always bring it up even where it's not necessary,
Like I said before, street who're go and do deliverance as u are not in control of ur emotions. Evil spirits has taken over u undecided
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehhehe who is kid Biko, so 6people like the post means 6million naira in both of ur accounts grin then go and withdraw it grin

Keep crying for the brutal blows pocohantas dished to you.

You kept calling her sluts and dirty names....but all it showed was pure 100% pain.

Thanks for providing the laughs today. She sounded mature....you like a kid everyone bullies in kindergarten

I laughed reading your tearful posts grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
mvem:
This is happening in Igbo land... Nawaoh

I think I understand why people are exclaiming that this also happens in Igbo land.

When a people present themselves as a race of only saints and angels they attract mockery upon themselves when stuff like this happen and it is publicised.

There are criminals and pedophiles in every tribe on earth. Ask the average Igbo person here and he'll deny it for his tribe.

#shrugs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Keep crying for the brutal blows pocohantas dished to you.

You kept calling her sluts and dirty names....but all it showed was pure undiluted 100% pain.

Thanks for providing the laughs today. She sounded mature....you like a kid everyone bullies in kindergarten

I laughed reading your tearful posts grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by mu2sa2: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
ONLY IN NDIGBO!

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

I understand the point she's trying to make. What I don't get is why the lot of you don't employ such reasoning if this happens in the North? Or its a case of a Muslim?
She made a good point tho.

Because northerners don't condemn it but easterners do. Even the guy who brought it up on facebook and condemed it that made the news go viral is also from east.. Go and check the post on facebook and 100% of the igbo comments there condemned it.

But in North it's normal because it's part of them .

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Randy100:
This is preposterous.
dnt bite ya tongue abeg
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Buhdeuce: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Nanceer:
Mmkay

PS: I love SouthPark too
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Dpharisee:

They are condemning it already and that's why some Igbo activists have taken up the matter, you don't get in Sokoto undecided

That is because Islam allows a girl to marry once she attains puberty.
I personally detest child marriage. Because no matter how intelligent a girl of 10 to 15 is, it would be pretty difficult for her to understand the intricacies of marriage and sexual relations.
However, we cannot forbid what Islam has made lawful or make lawful what the seen has forbidding. So it is left for parents to allow their daughters mature properly before given them out in marriage instead of auctioning them to the highest bidder at such tender age.
Our issue is this underage marriage happens everywhere, but because northerners and Muslims publicize theirs, you folks pick on them?
That's hypocrisy through and through.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
She Don dey straff since small.
Born Pikin at primary 5
Jesu.

And lazy youths dey argue over person wey Don already taste the fruit and even Don harvest.

At 5 you should know that she knows nothing around her...she was obviously raped

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
The girl self done spoil.

How?
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

[s]crying for the brutal blows pocohantas dished to you.

You kept calling her sluts and dirty names....but all it showed was pure 100% pain.

I laughed reading your tearful posts grin grin [/s]grin

Hehehehehehehehe tearful ko beardful ni grin...
If u think the incoherent ramblings she is saying is means anything to me then u are very jobless person.
I'm still waiting for u to show me ur 6miilion naira alert grin

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Because northerners don't condemn it but easterners do. Even the guy who brought it up on facebook and condemed it that made the news go viral is also from east.. Go and check the post on facebook and 100% of the igbo comments there condemned it.

But in North it's normal because it's part of them .

It is part of them as it was part of you. The only reason it prevails openly in the north is because Islam is in consonance. Islam doesn't restrict you from marrying a girl in as much she has attained puberty, she gives consent or her guardian gives consent on her behalf.

Christianity and the west changed that idea down South.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

It is part of them as it was part of you. The only reason it prevails openly in the north is because Islam is in consonance. Islam doesn't restrict you from marrying a girl in as much she has attained puberty, she gives consent or her guardian gives consent on her behalf.

Christianity and the west changed that idea down South.

Read my post again and read slowly..
Both scenarios ain't the same.
This is north part of south that's why people condemed the post on facebook because everyone saw it as abomination.
But it's different in North.

I have proven a point to u. But if u still can't see the difference then have a nice day bro
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

As a lady,you shouldn't be saying this....She had a baby at 5,you should have known that she was raped as a child.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

Anambala is not an Igbo state ...don't get it twisted... Anambala is a cursed erosion ravaged ritualistic den
Anambra is more Igbo than Enugu, una be wawa people.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehehehehe tearful ko beardful ni grin...
If u think the incoherent ramblings she is saying is means anything to me then u are very jobless person.
I'm still waiting for u to show me ur 6miilion naira alert grin

RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.