Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84508 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Man, the hypocrisy of the IGBO'S in this thread shocked shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Chitumu: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

So you are supporting such a callous arrangement?.
I am not supporting it, but if u cant marry the girl when she is finaly rescue then that is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Who told you she raped? were you there when she was raped or you just assume.

At 5?....u expect to call that a mutual or a consensual sex she had at 5?

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
clive2u:
the man looks like TWD zombie.
the girls parent go poison d man and claim the piece of land he has cos he doesnt look like he is rich

Look very well you'll notice the man's brother looking like a bag full of money. The Igwilo family is very wealthy but the Izuchukwu is an embecile.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by ogawisdom(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
15 yrs old with a child already

Na second hand girl self
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
nsukkaboi osagyefo98 this is where you're most needed most..u illiterates going about sleeping with young girls like the almajiriis you all are...you all should be sent to your brothers up north...you're in no way igbos

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by iboboyswag(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Imagine! MJBOLT, this is exactly what I'm talking about!

This one here has advocated the incident is ignored completely! That they should mind their business.

Spits.
Are you the girl's parents? No maybe the brother? Do you have a full grasp of the circumstance?

Things may look alike does not mean that they are the same. Choose your battles wisely!
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
everybody, is this the beautiful Igbo girls I always hear about on the internet?

beautiful indeed

Is this not beautiful enough 4 u? grin
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nsukkaboi: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Paul, we shall follow you till you commit suicide. See the trending news on Facebook cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4998215/armed-robbers-caught-nsukka-pictures

[s]
Enugupikin:
nsukkaboi osagyefo98 this is where you're most needed most..u illiterates going about sleeping with young girls like the almajiriis you all are...you all should be sent to your brothers up north...you're in no way igbos
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by iboboyswag(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

.so you are supporting such a callous arrangement?

This guy is insane for heaven's sake.
I can bet that I am much more saner than you will ever be.

Keypad warriors when the die is cast and the girl is removed, hope you will be available to offer the needed succour.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by virgintoto(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
These are abokis living in Igbo land.
No Igbo can do this, only almajiri abokis

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
lefulefu:
where is chimamanda adichie d firebrand.iyam shocked she is even silent.

Go meet her 4 New York grin
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

I think d problem is that someone somewhere, feels like a demented man doesn't deserve a wife, a home, a couple of children and d right to live a just like someone else in the world.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

I think d problem is that someone somewhere, feels like a demented man doesn't deserve a wife, a home, a couple of children and a chance to live just like someone else in the world.

People of did world...

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..You nailed it .Your comment is very objective and devoid of emotions and sentiments.

Thanks dear
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by LecciGucci: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know anything about Northerners & neither have I said anything concerning their culture.

U better ignore these people , ur reasoning is quite different from theirs, they can never understand u even till tomorrow, most of them can't reason logically like u do.
They will always attach tribal sentiments and bigotry in practically everything.
it's a pity education didn't help most of our youths here.

Same reason they voted an illiterate ,sick and incompetent president , who can hardly remember what he said or did yesterday.
And still wanna vote him more due to sentiments.
I'm a Nigerian but I always wish I were not whenever I read comments on internet.
Dumb people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2019
pally123:
Watch all the brothers nack the girl secretly for Izuchukwu once she enters their home
hmmmmmmm

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BLIZZARDCON: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2019
You guys are just busibodies. You people know how to see a barbed hair and say it was not barbed perfectly but you never see when it is bushy. You better leave that couple to their happy union.
You attention seekers, have you consulted the oyimbo laws you're imitating and see if her right is abused by that marriage or your busibody is the one that is about to block her right to survival. Have you made plans to uplift her life after your evil plans? Including helping to raise her child? And I hope you guys, as usual will not begin to take advantage of her afterwards?
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BLIZZARDCON: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2019
You guys are just busibodies. You people know how to see a barbed hair and say it was not barbed perfectly but you never see when it is bushy. You better leave that couple to their happy union.
You attention seekers, have you consulted the oyimbo laws you're imitating and see if her right is abused by that marriage or your busibody is the one that is about to block her right to survival. Have you made plans to uplift her life after your evil plans? Including helping to raise her child? And I hope you guys, as usual will not begin to take
Noel1:

I think d problem is that someone somewhere, feels like a demented man doesn't deserve a wife, a home, a couple of children and a chance to live just like someone else in the world.

People of did world...
advantage of her afterwards?

Thank you dear
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Dpharisee: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

That is because Islam allows a girl to marry once she attains puberty.
I personally detest child marriage. Because no matter how intelligent a girl of 10 to 15 is, it would be pretty difficult for her to understand the intricacies of marriage and sexual relations.
However, we cannot forbid what Islam has made lawful or make lawful what the seen has forbidding. So it is left for parents to allow their daughters mature properly before given them out in marriage instead of auctioning them to the highest bidder at such tender age.
Our issue is this underage marriage happens everywhere, but because northerners and Muslims publicize theirs, you folks pick on them?
That's hypocrisy through and through.

Child marriage is not common in the SE even among Igbo Muslims. Poverty is the root cause of child marriage in the north not Islam.
Rich Muslims don't give out their daughters to child marriage only the poor do so and hide under the cover of Islam

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Airtimex(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh spare me that, I am Igbo and I know Igbo men love to marry young brides. Lots of our mothers married as teenagers.

The only tribe I can't fault for this in recent times is Yorubas. You will see a 28yr old Yoruba guy, marrying a 26yr old lady. But in Igbo land, mba... The man will wait till he is 43, na start looking for one 21yr old girl to marry.

Africans are guilty of this. You see a young girl running to marry his father's age because he is rich. embarassed
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Bridget95(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word
Baba carry your tribalism pack one side.Everyone is condemning it.Nobody condemned that of kano not even that of senator Yerima was condemned by you.You are not even a northern,I don't know why you people have decided to be northern defender and mouthpiece against igbos on nairaland while the northerns don't give a flick about you people.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by pacespot(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Also least she looks comfortable in the pix, it was even the man who looks scared. Women and money, they will blame it on poverty, as if she is handicapped to find something doing for herself.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BLIZZARDCON: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Even, your description of the man is even unfair and can make you to have a burden of liability in a legal suit.
Do you know the health condition called dementia?

That guy may at worst be an autistic person.
In all your gragra, have you studied the bill for persons living with disabilities?

Do you know that you have novright to denigrate them? Even your publication of his photo, is it with his consent?

And for the girl, you can not defend what does not exist. Is there anything that marriage is to deny her that she had before?
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by MJBOLT: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
yet,i'm tribalistic with this trash you typed

Bridget95:
Baba carry your tribalism pack one side.Everyone is condemning it.Nobody condemned that of kano not even that of senator Yerima was condemned by you.You are not even a northern,I don't know why you people have decided to be northern defender and mouthpiece against igbos on nairaland while the northerns don't give a flick about you people.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
I guess you will marry a Yoruba man. Case closed.

And who wants to marry that one,
Incase u don't know her moniker is a name of a female indecent adult movie actress.
I also know some guys here who has bleeped her. grin So, that's part of the job she does here
u know igbo can't go for such people when talking about marriage
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by XhosaNostra(f): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

Well at least now the news is out in the open and hopefully will attract kind hearted Nigerians or women rights advocate groups.

The possibility of the girl being abused and misused is very high. Besides, put yourself in that girl's shoes.WWouldyou love to be married off at the age of 16 to an slowpoke whatever the circumstances might be?

The girl's parents have already concluded that she can't get married because she had a child out of wedlock. Instead of tying down her destiny with an slowpoke because of marriage, why not set her free.

I'm sure you know that the illustrious actress Genevieve Nnaji had a child out of wedlock, she's not married and she's making waves.

For crying out loud she is still a minor at 16. What is the age of consent in SA anyway?

I understand & I agree with you to an extent. Let's hope for the best.

The law depends. A 16-year-old is obviously too young to marry legally, so that it out of the question. However, on the other hand, children as young as 12 are allowed by law to go by themselves to the nearest clinic to acquire birth control etc. So I guess you can say we're more liberal with certain things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I understand & I agree with you to an extent. Let's hope for the best.

The law depends. A 16-year-old is obviously too young to marry legally, so that it out of the question. However, on the other hand, children as young as 12 are allowed by low to go by themselves to the nearest clinic to acquire birth control etc. So I guess you can say we're more liberal with certain things.

Yeah. Even though they call it liberalism, I call it hypocrisy.

The same law that allows gays to get married forbids two consenting adults from the same family from having sex.

The same law that pegs the alcohol intake at 18 years for kids grants access to Ouija boards to kids above the age of 7 or thereabout. I guess it's okay for 8 year-olds to summon spirits in the comfy of their living rooms than to take spirits at the local bar. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by cooljude(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chitumu:
She was 10 when she born pikin?? but i blv pple should mind their bussiness abeg. society discriminated against her, a man (to hell with age) asked for her hand she accepted. jealousy and hypocrisy will kill harrison and linda ikeji. if that stupid harrison eventualy rescue her will he marry her or sponsor her education and give her a befitting accomodation? why cant pple mind their bussiness?

She hasn't gotten to the age of consent and the man and her parents/Guardian should be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Airtimex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

Anambala is cursed....den of ritualisttt and all sorts of evil including skull mining..ask okija people

If you behave well today, what will happen

A true son of Enugu will never say rubbish about Anambra...you indirectly exposed urself cheesy
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Airtimex:

If you behave well today, what will happen

A true son of Enugu will never say rubbish about Anambra...you indirectly exposed urself cheesy
you're knew to nairaland..just relax and learn what happens here...I won't educate you further

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.