Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage (3955 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Hermione88: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
I`m typing this with regret and tears. I don't know what to do again and I seriously need your advice. I've been dating this guy for 2 years. We met at a time when everything was really tough for him. He had just lost his job as a General Manager of a company and couldn't even afford his rent. I met him at a wedding my friend invited me to, we exchanged numbers and we hit it off from there. We became so close that we couldn't go a whole day without talking to each other. We were not seeing each other as we were supposed to because of my work schedule, which he always complained about.
I stood by this guy even though he had no job at the time. Most times, I split my salary in two just to make sure he wasn't completely stranded.There was a time I had to make a contribution at my work place just to meet up with his rent as his landlady already threatened to send him packing. By this time, I had met his family and they all loved me. His mom loved me the most and was always thanking me for taking care of her son and in her words, for “covering his secret”.
For like a whole year, I was the one footing the bills and I was not complaining because I was in love. He gave me all the attention a girl could ever ask for and this was what I needed most because ( I forgot to mention earlier) I’m an Orphan. I didn’t grow up with so much love and my past relationships had always been with Yoruba demons. That was the reason I even decided to date an Igbo guy this time around. Long story short, he got a job about the 11th month of our relationship. We were so happy, we celebrated and our relationship was smooth…Or so I thought.
He got a new apartment and asked me to move in with him because paying a rent together seems better than paying rents separately. At this point, my rent was due in 4 months, so I packed few of my stuff to his house and left the major ones because, as a lady I didn't want him and every other person to think I was moving into a guy's house. After 2 months, he told me 2 of his brothers were coming to stay with us for a while. I wasn't too happy with this, but for the fact that we weren't even married, I couldn't object. At this time, my company was having issues and had to let some staff go. Luckily, I wasn't affected, but my commissions were cut off and I was happy that I had moved in with my boyfriend if not, I would have been really broke.
With the help of a friend who introduced me to www.shipusnow.com I was able to pick from a list of good logistics providers that helped move my stuff from my other apartment to my boyfriend`s house. My boyfriend saw my luggages (my chairs, mattress, Dining set and all) and started complaining. He said they were too much and he has no space in the house because his brothers would be staying for a very long time. He said I can`t expect him to send his brothers away just because he has a girlfriend. At this point, I was really confused because he knew I had all these stuff in my former apartment and he had asked me to move them in. I thought he was just bluffing just to get back home from work one day to see all my things outside his gate.
I was dumbfounded, confused and angry at the same time. I was seriously hoping it was a mix up or there could be an explanation for what was happening. I walked in to meet him in the sitting room with his brothers playing a video game. I was blind with rage but calmly asked him why my stuffs were outside. He completely ignored me. At this point, I was so furious, and angrily turned off the game they were playing. He got up angrily and threatened to hit me. He said I was trying to push responsibilities down his throat by bringing my load to his house even after informing me that his brothers would be staying with him. We started shouting at each other and he said what I've been dreading. He asked me to get out of his house and his life. I started crying. I didn't know what to do. His brothers seemed happy I was leaving. He sent me out of the house that day.
That was Months ago. I`m still squatting with a friend. Some of my things are still outside in his compound. I have nowhere to move them to. I cannot afford a rent at this stage. I feel used and empty and have made up my mind to be single forever. Now, the question I ask myself everyday is: Could my luggages have been the main reason he dumped me?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Albertone(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Are you asking for advice or you are advertising .www.shipusnow.com

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
you should move on.

He is simply tired of you

Forreellinc:
angry dry story dem no even f*ck inside
grin grin
you no well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Forreellinc: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2019

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guys will avoid this grin

Babe move on oooo, that's man for you . You can only know a man's true behaviour when he is comfortable. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

Babe move on oooo, that's man for you . You can only know a man's true behaviour when he is comfortable. grin

You believed this story?

This is a cooked and baked story cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
virgoquin:

You believed this story?

This is a cooked and baked story cheesy
I believe because it happens.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by greatnaija01: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
I must commend you for the nice idea you used in this elaborate advert for your website..... BUT.... your whole story is having too many HOLES.... and no one will believe you.... but we all believe it happens... BUT not to you sha.

keep it up... change username and try another style... it will work. NO ONE WILL CLICK THAT LINK THOUGH

Hermione88:
I`m typing this with regret and tears. I don't know what to do again and I seriously need your advice. I've been dating this guy for 2 years. We met at a time when everything was really tough for him. He had just lost his job as a General Manager of a company and couldn't even afford his rent. I met him at a wedding my friend invited me to, we exchanged numbers and we hit it off from there. We became so close that we couldn't go a whole day without talking to each other. We were not seeing each other as we were supposed to because of my work schedule, which he always complained about.
I stood by this guy even though he had no job at the time. Most times, I split my salary in two just to make sure he wasn't completely stranded.There was a time I had to make a contribution at my work place just to meet up with his rent as his landlady already threatened to send him packing. By this time, I had met his family and they all loved me. His mom loved me the most and was always thanking me for taking care of her son and in her words, for “covering his secret”.
For like a whole year, I was the one footing the bills and I was not complaining because I was in love. He gave me all the attention a girl could ever ask for and this was what I needed most because ( I forgot to mention earlier) I’m an Orphan. I didn’t grow up with so much love and my past relationships had always been with Yoruba demons. That was the reason I even decided to date an Igbo guy this time around. Long story short, he got a job about the 11th month of our relationship. We were so happy, we celebrated and our relationship was smooth…Or so I thought.
He got a new apartment and asked me to move in with him because paying a rent together seems better than paying rents separately. At this point, my rent was due in 4 months, so I packed few of my stuff to his house and left the major ones because, as a lady I didn't want him and every other person to think I was moving into a guy's house. After 2 months, he told me 2 of his brothers were coming to stay with us for a while. I wasn't too happy with this, but for the fact that we weren't even married, I couldn't object. At this time, my company was having issues and had to let some staff go. Luckily, I wasn't affected, but my commissions were cut off and I was happy that I had moved in with my boyfriend if not, I would have been really broke.
With the help of a friend who introduced me to www.shipusnow.com I was able to pick from a list of good logistics providers that helped move my stuff from my other apartment to my boyfriend`s house. My boyfriend saw my luggages (my chairs, mattress, Dining set and all) and started complaining. He said they were too much and he has no space in the house because his brothers would be staying for a very long time. He said I can`t expect him to send his brothers away just because he has a girlfriend. At this point, I was really confused because he knew I had all these stuff in my former apartment and he had asked me to move them in. I thought he was just bluffing just to get back home from work one day to see all my things outside his gate.
I was dumbfounded, confused and angry at the same time. I was seriously hoping it was a mix up or there could be an explanation for what was happening. I walked in to meet him in the sitting room with his brothers playing a video game. I was blind with rage but calmly asked him why my stuffs were outside. He completely ignored me. At this point, I was so furious, and angrily turned off the game they were playing. He got up angrily and threatened to hit me. He said I was trying to push responsibilities down his throat by bringing my load to his house even after informing me that his brothers would be staying with him. We started shouting at each other and he said what I've been dreading. He asked me to get out of his house and his life. I started crying. I didn't know what to do. His brothers seemed happy I was leaving. He sent me out of the house that day.
That was Months ago. I`m still squatting with a friend. Some of my things are still outside in his compound. I have nowhere to move them to. I cannot afford a rent at this stage. I feel used and empty and have made up my mind to be single forever. Now, the question I ask myself everyday is: Could my luggages have been the main reason he dumped me?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Jman06(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Serves you right
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by showstopperss(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Some guys aint loyal my dear, it simply means he is done with you, move on and always ensure you make yourself happy..besides those luggages outside, can you get someone or where to keep them?quote author=Hermione88 post=75326712]I`m typing this with regret and tears. I don't know what to do again and I seriously need your advice. I've been dating this guy for 2 years. We met at a time when everything was really tough for him. He had just lost his job as a General Manager of a company and couldn't even afford his rent. I met him at a wedding my friend invited me to, we exchanged numbers and we hit it off from there. We became so close that we couldn't go a whole day without talking to each other. We were not seeing each other as we were supposed to because of my work schedule, which he always complained about.

[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by ritmek(f): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
that guy never loved you
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
Are you asking for advice or you are advertising .www.shipusnow.com

My thought exactly! Maybe that's the company she's working for & she's trying to get commission for her referral tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by anochuko01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Forreellinc:
werey leleyi oo!

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Albertone(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My thought exactly! Maybe that's the company she's working for & she's trying to get commission for her referral tongue
I tire for her o.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by fatymore(f): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fake story.
Tell the shipping company to ship it back abi dey add juju to it

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by HARYORBAMZ(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hermione88:

who are the Yoruba demons? anyways u've just been taught another lesson
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

Ehya. She was a victim of strugglelove. Date wealthy igbo men next time

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Albertone(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ehya. She was a victim of strugglelove. Date wealthy igbo men next time
I do come across your posts.All you want in a man is money money money.They will soon use your panties...

Even if Dangote marries you,In the first year of marriage,I'm sure his wealth would have reduced by 70%!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
I do come across your posts.All you want in a man is money money money.They will soon use your panties...

Even if Dangote marries you,In the first year of marriage,I'm sure his wealth would have reduced by 70%!

That scruffy girl thinks marriage is a cure for her generational poverty.

What was her father doing when other men were making money?
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
This your fake story. So what do you want from us now? A place to pack your luggage to or a place to stay, or a new boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Hermione88:
That was Months ago. I`m still squatting with a friend. Some of my things are still outside in his compound. I have nowhere to move them to. I cannot afford a rent at this stage. I feel used and empty and have made up my mind to be single forever. Now, the question I ask myself everyday is: Could my luggages have been the main reason he dumped me

I understand.what is your number. Would you like to talk? I understand. Read.my story

Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Skmoda360(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Forreellinc:
Were
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by omotolly22(f): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2019
I don't believe the story Sha , but if it real take heart and move on .
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by Martinez19(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
The man is wicked. If I were the man, I would choose my gf over my brothers, where were my brothers when things were tough? Which girl would spilt her salary for a broke boy in this era? Only few of them. Chain, this man is wicked cry
Re: My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
The guy is wicked and heartless. So now he got a job,he remembers his brothers?Maybe they were staying in the bush when he was homeless.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) / Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? / Vanilla Pata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.