Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election (7026 Views)

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by wormedup(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2007
it's funny how people actually imply that yar a'dua has no will of his own.

i expect drama from this whole charade and there's definitely going to be one.
i actually have this believe lurking at the back of my mind that yar a'dua will be
indulging in some funny exchanges with oby !
let's just see cool
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by 9ja4eva: 7:13am On May 09, 2007
I expect dt to happen though.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by angel101(f): 10:13am On May 09, 2007
Can i just say that Bankole and Toshman are the only ones who have made sense to me on this thread. for those of u who are asking for evidence of electoral fraud besides the fact that the results reflected far more numbers than registered voters much less actual voters, how about having a polling station in Adedibu's house, ballot papers found with touts on okada, a deputy governor caught on camera snatching a ballot box, need i continue

yaradua and goodluck have been in power in their respective states for 8 years. what are their legacies? if they truly had the interest of Nigeria at hand, they would not desire office at all cost. or is it rational for me to break my back to do u a favour against your will?
their so called education also as far as i am concerned is over rated. u dont need to be a university don to know right from wrong and quite frankly so far, i am not impressed.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by dazangel11(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2007
@angel101

If you want to know Yaradua's legacy please visit Kastina State.

@Topic

It does not matter if the election was rigged, but I still prefare Yaradua to Athifku and Bughari anyday anytime. And I bet you if we rerun this election a hundred times, PDP will win it a hundred and one times .
Come to think of it those states that was won by PPA and AC did they not rig the election in those states?

The truth is this: All the parties were involed in the rigging process but PDP was the master rigger .

1 Like

Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by gabzymedia: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Echidime:
BBC AND CNN are all terrorist group hiding in the name of journalist or whatever they uselessly call themselves. As for Atiku even before the Elections he said that he us only participating so that he can challenge the polls, to me that means that he was already aware that he was going to lose the election, then I ask since he was aware of his losing the election, why did he and the useless Supreme court make INEC to reprint the ballot boxes thereby spending more of our money and yet elections still start late.

Upon that  he Athief Abubakar is already crying that the poll was not free and fair. No body is going to re-run any election they should stop misusing our OIl money extravagantly when we all know that Yaradua is the President.

The court should just confirm the election to yaradua let peace rain jareeee, they should just ignore Atiku.HE can come back and try his luck in next four years to come. We know they may or better still they were faults in the all the elections but then we have to accept the result so that OBJ can go, or does the opposition want PBJ to have his long time cherish Third Term? grin grin grin

He lost again in 2019 and he's heading to court
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Mahsums: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
2007 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn / Boko Haram Denies The Nta Dialogue Tape. Wasn't Me! / APC Fixes National Convention For February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.