Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election (7028 Views)

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by 9ja4eva: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
LOL

Lets c
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by yicob(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2007
Our prayer should be that God should make whoever wins a source of personal blessing to us!
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
You keep saying that the opposition is winning in Abuja, but you refuse to tell us where you got the info.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Echidime(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
ANPP IS BUHARI'S PARTY yes I heard he wins in the FCT Abuja. If Abuaj and Lagos results are true,add with other state where the opposition will win, how would PDP remain in ASO ROCK? unless they are going to give INEC chairman 50 billion naira to declear them the winner.Afterall OBJ is the chairman of the NNPC our OIL money. grin grin grin grin

@ YICOB:personal blessing indeed grin you make me laugh ooooooooo so you want who ever win to be making account toy ou thats what you meant by personal blessing??
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Douzy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by yicob(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
Am tired of all these tales. Cant we really get a true source about the election result?
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by donan(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
Echidime
i like dis ur news. please were is da sourcecos i've not been able to read any one of dem.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by donan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
Anyways,
guys why are we discussing a subject we cannot help. For ur information Gov. Umar Yar'adua is our president in waiting. whether we like it or not.Take my words for it.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by celebreety(f): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
I heard Chris Okotie won the election abeg does anyone know if this is true or not
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
Please stop posting rumors on this thread. Chris Okotie cannot possibly win in any state of the federation.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Coleslove: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
celebreety:

I heard Chris Okotie won the election abeg does anyone know if this is true or not

May be the reversed year. Like 7002.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by celebreety(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
Its unbelievable that Chris okotie i know but who won dats wat i want to know
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by celebreety(f): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ coleslove LOL!!!!!!
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by donenick(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
Coleslove:

May be the reversed year. Like 7002.
LOL
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by babasin(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
Atiku won Lagos state!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=76143

But thats not enough, watch-out for yaradua 60% win overall
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by feelgood(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2007
Adamawa, Delta, and Enugu go to PDP - Radio nigeria correspondent reports, 3 mins ago
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by feelgood(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2007
Adamawa, Delta, and Enugu go to PDP (for both National assembly and Presidential) - Radio nigeria correspondent reports, 5 mins ago
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by twinstaiye(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
babasin:

Atiku won Lagos state!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=76143

But thats not enough, watch-out for yaradua 60% win overall
It doesnt work that way, winning overall in any state does not mean, the winner takes all. ANPP won Abuja, but PDP also won too, because they also have 25% of total vote cast. So both ANPP and PDP has Abuja, probably the same with Lagos, because I am not privilege to see the result of Lagos, but I am pretty sure PDP will have 25% of the vote cast.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Ikomi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
This election result so far has shown a bit of credibility, I think we should start looking at the way forward and let trouble mongers stop calling for a rerun. Hosnestly even if the presidency should be hand picked I would say Buhari and Atiku had had there time, we have seen what they are capable of in the coridors of power and also in power. Why don't they give new comers a chance.

I know anyone without ulterior motives will not get my views wrong, all am saying is, let change continue for that is the only constant thing, and lets hope it will lead us to a better future, but to go back to what we've tasted which did not produce any good result initially, is simply another waste of precious 4 year term.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by yicob(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2007
Thank you ikomi.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by sholatech(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
As at 2130 GMT,
PDP has won in Ekiti, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Ebonyi, Sokoto and Rivers States.
AC has won in Lagos.
Very very predictable
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by dasarge(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
The BBC has been carrying it that there have been mayhems all over the place. The outside world are watching with keen interest, the charade Obasanjo is putting up and calling an election. The outcome of watever happens will affect the world . NOTE: oil prices have gone up since thursday last week as the tension caused by this election has forced increased deman in the face of a constant or falling supply; pushing up prices! Nigeria does not belong to Obasanjo and he has no right to decide for over 150 million people. Its ok anyway if he likes he should go ahead and put Yar Adua as both himself and Yar Adua are not living long enough to witness the end of the first tenor of this office.
What a SHAME!!!
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by 9ja4eva: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2007
Hmm PDP cnt possibly win in those States
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by DisGuy: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2007
well in rivers Duke did well so i dont really think people will vote against him/his party considering the fact that he is likely to pick a candidate like tinubu did in lagos
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by 9ja4eva: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2007
Yeah.Any news?
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by 9ja4eva: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2007
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by Beline(f): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2007
who is winning is not the problem but having new wine in old skins, because I know majority of them wont be disloyal to their boss
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by donan(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2007
PDP will win at the end of the day. Wait for ur afternoon news, the result will be announced this afternoon. And i bet u guys that Yar'adua is our president elect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by depromise: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2007
Hello who do you think hat will win the presidential ELECTION?
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by depromise: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i][s][/s]for once i have never heard that graduates rule Nigerians if not for Yaradua and Goodluck who remove this spell from us but i have faith that with their regien that they will do something very good and that they will bring u7nity back to Nigerian cheesy and even add some wonderful smile to our beautiful faces.

Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by AkoEja: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2007
Why is it that you people always have no good thing to say about Nigeria.  I am not a politician, but the government led by -- had been the best so far in the history of Nigeria.  There has been no other government that has shown any element of credibility in the history of that country, yet all your comments are negative.  Have any one of you ask yourself what you have done to contribute to the growth of the country?  All you want is for somebody else to do everything so that you can go there and enjoy.  I know most of you replying to posts here are abroad, and I advise allow you to stay put where you are, as we true Nigerians do not need you.
Re: Updates On The 2007 Presidential Election by McKren(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2007
eeeeee so some are more Nigerian than others

Thats good to know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! / NUJ Condemns DSS’ Continued Detention Of Publisher / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.