Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap (47248 Views)

Why Are American Cars So Big / Nissan Cars / Just Nissan cars thread vin included in Ibadan 08088525399 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
nurey:

Nissan/infiniti is by far stronger and durable in parts than a toyota/lexus.

Respect yourself.
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by CityNGR: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
HeavenlyBang:

Respect yourself.

Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
CityNGR:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Let me be.
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by CityNGR: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
nurey:

Nissan/infiniti is by far stronger and durable in parts than a toyota/lexus. but there are certain Nissan with issues especially those of US origin. European Nissan are very strong.

some Toyota models too had issue like the US 2azfe engine, 2007 cary with gear problem, accelerator sticking in matrix and some other recall.

if you want to buy a car ensure you read the review and user experience before buying
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by Lmaomen1(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
As a car fanatic, you already know that JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market and that Japan has a propensity for giving cars unintentionally funny names. You also know that a lot of Japanese cars don't make it to North America—and to our dismay, they're usually the coolest and/or weirdest ones. That forbidden fruit appeal has raised awareness of obscure, oddly named classic Japanese cars in recent years—especially as early '90s models are now legal to be imported (and this guy can help with the sometimes-complicated bureaucracy). But there are still some lesser-known gems to be discovered. I think you can find more information here jdmbuysell.com
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by emmanuilteleshe(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lmaomen1:
As a car fanatic, you already know that JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market and that Japan has a propensity for giving cars unintentionally funny names. You also know that a lot of Japanese cars don't make it to North America—and to our dismay, they're usually the coolest and/or weirdest ones. That forbidden fruit appeal has raised awareness of obscure, oddly named classic Japanese cars in recent years—especially as early '90s models are now legal to be imported (and this guy can help with the sometimes-complicated bureaucracy). But there are still some lesser-known gems to be discovered. I think you can find more information here jdmbuysell.com

Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by Midex88(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
I enjoy the different views of people here. Please a friend is about to get a Toks Nissan Note 2008 directly from overseas. Pls what’s the best price and how durable is the car. Thanks
Re: Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap by kingreign(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2020
Midex88:
I enjoy the different views of people here. Please I am about to get a Toks Nissan Note 2008 directly from overseas. Pls what’s the best price and how durable is the car. Thanks

It's all good tillit goes bad and then there's scarcity of parts to get it fixed.

Good luck with your endeavors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / Fairly Used Mack Trucks / US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.