Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). (954 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). by kollinzgee(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2019
from my little experience with women though am still a learner sha but with the 5 traits l listed below has helped me keep my girls for 2years now.

(1)be emotionally strong and dont be afraid to loose her

2)be smart and guide her always in making decision in car eer,family ,ambition etc

3)locate her sexual crazings and satisfy them .most of them will never tell you be a sharp guy...

4)caution her when she messes up .but learn to accept her for who she is.
]
5) believe in you self and be confident around her and people in general women are very observant on how you handle social situations.do you crumble when you are under pressure,a you an alphamale who is a leader...

learn these things and thank me later....
Re: How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). by catalan15(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:
from my little experience with women though am still a learner sha but with the 5 traits l listed below has helped me keep my girls for 2years now.

(1)be emotionally strong and dont be afraid to loose her

2)be smart and guide her always in making decision in car eer,family ,ambition etc

3)locate her sexual crazings and satisfy them .most of them will never tell you be a sharp guy...

4)caution her when she messes up .but learn to accept her for who she is.
]
5) believe in you self and be confident around her and people in general women are very observant on how you handle social situations.do you crumble when you are under pressure,a you an alphamale who is a leader...

learn these things and thank me later....
ok.......
Re: How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want). by kollinzgee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
catalan15:
ok.......
uwc.

(1) (Reply)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says / ‘I Just Want To Bleep Kizz Daniel Once’ - Lady Begs / Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.