Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 (5329 Views)

Abstainence Till Marriage Or Abstainence Till Age 18? / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:

You know. Cos if she’s not a complicated individual, she’d have been able to see where I wrote in my piece that i continue to be on the look out cos I believe I’d find the one that am looking for. Which means I strongly believe a good lady is still out there for me with humility as a feature. But such gals like this are usually aggressive and will find it difficult to see the positives in an opinion. People that have given up do not continue to try to find. She left that part of I continue to find, but focused on the other side. Majority of 9ja gals are like that, yet there are very very few decent and humble ones and I’d find one shortly.

Bros, the way you're going you might not find any oh.

Anyway, I shall keep you in my prayers.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Regiinald: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh, I am scared. I am gonna die without colonizing one preek... I am crying cry cry
sorry dear, the Linda Ikeji I know still has many more years ahead and could married if she so wishes. Maybe you can tell me more about your Linda ikeji.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Anything above 120 k/month will sustain such family. What ya think?

Okay since you said above 120k. But 120k itself is nothing in Lagos with child oh. Except na public school you wan send am.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Bros, the way you're going you might not find any oh.

Anyway, I shall keep you in my prayers.

He will mould one last last.

Majority of Naija girls are this, majority are that. How is he and majority of Naija guys?

Open another thread for females and they will start their own whining.

How come everyone is responsible and the problem is always majority of Naija guys and girls? I don't get it...
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

He will mould one last last.

Lmao what makes you think the one he will Mould will not still become among the Majority of 9ja gals that are like this, like that grin grin grin

It's a never ending loop.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Raalsalghul: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay since you said above 120k. But 120k itself is nothing in Lagos with child oh. Except na public school you wan send am.
I disagree with you on this.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
vote Atiku to get Nigeria working
what went wrong??
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
josh123:
I'm 21,about to graduate this year God help me for there are so many challenges ahead
I pray it will be smooth for you
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by josh123(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
I pray it will be smooth for you
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / Igbo Men Are Generally Insufferable And Very Misogynistic - Nigerian Lady / Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.