Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 (5337 Views)

Abstainence Till Marriage Or Abstainence Till Age 18? / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:
Sometimes, the challenge is with the quality of females in our environment coupled with their willingness to be groom-able where necessary. For instance, am on a 7-figure income and have been on that since I was 32 last year. However, finding a reasonable Nigerian lady has been the issue. Note, I have related with foreign babes while I was outside the country and I could simply see that Nigerian gals are aggressive, not very patient/ calm and have entitlement mentality. Where these attributes came from, I don’t know. Yet, I keep searching cos I believe in companionship.

Nigerian ladies are saying this same thing about their men. Yet every week, people are getting married. Everyone is entering into business that caters for weddings/occasions; makeup, bridal stores, gift branding, rentals, baking...etc.

Let's also not forget the way una population dey increase in AP. Every Nigerian man/woman is good, the problem is always the other gender. You all should continue deceiving yourselves grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:
Sometimes, the challenge is with the quality of females in our environment coupled with their willingness to be groom-able where necessary. For instance, am on a 7-figure income and have been on that since I was 32 last year. However, finding a reasonable Nigerian lady has been the issue. Note, I have related with foreign babes while I was outside the country and I could simply see that Nigerian gals are aggressive, not very patient/ calm and have entitlement mentality. Where these attributes came from, I don’t know. Yet, I keep searching cos I believe in companionship.
.. You will surely find one. The truth of the matter is that no one is perfect. We all have our flaws,so get one that is at least near your expectations and mould her. If we all keep saying that their are no good girls,how come people are still getting married? I think one of the problems we all are having is placing high hopes and expectation on humans.If we all can let love supersede imperfections, then we are good to go.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by josh123(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2019
I'm 21,about to graduate this year God help me for there are so many challenges ahead

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Raalsalghul: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
josh123:
I'm 21,about to graduate this year God help me for there are so many challenges ahead
Look on the bright side, you're leaving school early. You still got enough time bro. Don't fret!
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
josh123:
.. He will help you bro. Be diligent,focused and hardworking.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by cooldood(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You will surely find one. The truth of the matter is that no one is perfect. We all have our flaws,so get one that is at least near your expectations and mould her. If we all keep saying that their are no good girls,how come people are still getting married? I think one of the problems we all are having is placing high hopes and expectation on humans.If we all can let love supersede imperfections, then we are good to go.
I agree with you and I completely understand no one is perfect. In fact what I look out for is especially a heart that is humble and willing to be groomed. The challenge however is most of these gals are being molded by the social media posts and therefore unable to be teacheable. If you find a mature lady, then you’d have certain expectations but if she’s not meeting up, they are even more difficult to mold. Yet, I believe I’d find the one that will be humble.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by cooldood(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Nigerian ladies are saying this same thing about their men. Yet every week, people are getting married. Everyone is entering into business that caters for weddings/occasions; makeup, bridal stores, gift branding, rentals, baking...etc.

Let's also not forget the way una population dey increase in AP. Every Nigerian man/woman is good, the problem is always the other gender. You all should continue deceiving yourselves grin
People getting married weekly doesn’t mean one has to follow the crowd, cos as people are doing it weekly is the same way the courts are filled with divorce matters but people don’t celebrate divorce cases while some are simply patching things up and just tolerating their partner and hoping one day miracle will happen. For me, marriage is not to be tolerated but rather should be largely enjoyable (not all the time) but the secret is when people of humble hearts meet and understand their roles and endeavor to play their roles well, while sharing similar ideologies in most issues of life with few differences that could be overlooked and tolerated. My take though.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Walahi, salary upgrade is a scam cry
rich babe like u
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
ednut1:
rich babe like u

Lol, just dey whine me na grin
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:

People getting married weekly doesn’t mean one has to follow the crowd, cos as people are doing it weekly is the same way the courts are filled with divorce matters but people don’t celebrate divorce cases while some are simply patching things up and just tolerating their partner and hoping one day miracle will happen. For me, marriage is not to be tolerated but rather should be largely enjoyable (not all the time) but the secret is when people of humble hearts meet and understand their roles and endeavor to play their roles well, while sharing similar ideologies in most issues of life with few differences that could be overlooked and tolerated. My take though.

My point is very simple; there are good people all around. When people keep on whining on how they are so good, but can't find another good person of the opposite sex, they begin to look like the problem.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am 26 years old, for the last two years I have consistently earned a medium five figure monthly income from my creative work, but I dare not start dreaming of raising a family now. I shall be married in ten years time when I am in my mid thirties.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

My point is very simple; there are good people all around. When people keep on whining on how they are so good, but can't find another good person of opposite sex, they begin to look like the problem.

Have you considered the fact that he might not have crossed paths with the good ones? To get a good partner requires sifting the chaff from the barley. It involves a lot of hoops. Besides his phrasing was done in such a way that indicates he is still open to the possibility of meeting a compatible person.

Your comments are a little too aggressive and symptomatic of his initial complaint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Have you considered the fact that he might not have crossed paths with the good ones? To get a good partner requires sifting the chaff from the barley. It involves a lot of hoops. Besides his phrasing was done in such a way that indicates he is still open to the possibility of meeting a compatible perso.

Your comments are a little too aggressive and symptomatic of his initial complaint.

Then something is very wrong somewhere. How can a very good man/woman not cross path with good persons? Who exactly makes up his/her circle?

The highlighted isn't in contest, the closing paragraph is strictly your business/opinion.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by cooldood(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

My point is very simple; there are good people all around. When people keep on whining on how they are so good, but can't find another good person of opposite sex, they begin to look like the problem.
This is one of the issues I have with some gals- when they already concluded n interpreted a harmless statement over and beyond its meaning- I am not disappointed. How you quickly concluded that by stating my opinion means one is so good, is beyond rational comprehension. This is why I say most of these gals are aggressive, complicated and problematic. Inability to take simple statements the way they are is a problem. Such people are either paranoid on one side or overconclusive in discussions. They serve two roles at the same time- they’re the jury and the defendant at the same time in matters.

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:

This is one of the issues I have with some gals- when they already concluded n interpreted a harmless statement over and beyond its meaning- I am not disappointed. How you quickly concluded that by stating my opinion means one is so good, is beyond rational comprehension. This is why I say most of these gals are aggressive, complicated and problematic. Inability to take simple statements the way they are is a problem. Such people are either paranoid on one side or overconclusive in discussions. They serve two roles at the same time- they’re the jury and the defendant at the same time in matters.

That post applies to you and every other human in your subset wink.
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Then something is very wrong somewhere. How can a very good man/woman not cross path with good persons? Who exactly makes up his/her circle?

The highlighted isn't in contest, the closing paragraph is strictly your business/opinion.

You're aggressive. Passively so.

Do you know the particulars of his desire?

Do you know what sort of schedule he keeps?

Do you know his story?

It is easy to make assumptions, but sometimes allow your self a little room for error.

The man clearly stated he's on the look out. Should he then settle when he hasn't found. It is not a problem if a man has exacting standards. Best anyone can do is wish him luck in his search and not talk down on them like they were some ten year old.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

You're aggressive. Passively so.

Do you know the particulars of his desire?

Do you know what sort of schedule he keeps?

Do you know his story?

It is easy to make assumptions, but sometimes allow your self a little room for error.

The man clearly stated he's on the look out. Should he then settle when he hasn't found. It is not a problem if a man has exacting standards. Best anyone can do is wish him luck in his search and not talk down on them like they were some ten year old.

Is that all?
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
cooldood:

Excellent points sir.

What she has displayed is nothing short of aggression. By jumping to conclusions so speedily, she showed an inflexible mind utterly unable to wrap their head around ideals that do not match their worldview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Is that all?

Forgot to say you're such an ass hole.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Forgot to say you're such an ass hole.

Yea, coming from team responsible men that can't find responsible women... grin
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, coming from team responsible men that can't find responsible women... grin

You have me mistaken for someone else. FYI, I am a street boy, and I no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Regiinald: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
josh123:
what course did you study?
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

You have me mistaken for someone else. FYI, I am a street boy, and I no send you.

You quoted me first, struggled to convince me and flipped first. That itself is a contradiction to the highlighted, but I will let you alpha in peace grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by ibkayee(f): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
As long as they have ‘respectable’ potential *shrug*

32 is still pretty young in the grand scheme of life

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Regiinald: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Is that all?
the next Linda Ikeji
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by cooldood(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Excellent points sir.

What she has displayed is nothing short of aggression. By jumping to conclusions so speedily, she showed an inflexible mind utterly unable to wrap their head around ideals that do not match their worldview.

You know. Cos if she’s not a complicated individual, she’d have been able to see where I wrote in my piece that i continue to be on the look out cos I believe I’d find the one that am looking for. Which means I strongly believe a good lady is still out there for me with humility as a feature. But such gals like this are usually aggressive and will find it difficult to see the positives in an opinion. People that have given up do not continue to try to find. She left that part of I continue to find, but focused on the other side. Majority of 9ja gals are like that, yet there are very very few decent and humble ones and I’d find one shortly.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Regiinald:
the next Linda Ikeji

Oh, I am scared. I am gonna die without colonizing one preek... I am crying cry cry
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by ibkayee(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh, I am scared. I am gonna die without colonizing one preek... I am crying cry cry
Kikikiki
Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by Undertaker001: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Y'all should forget that stupid troll of a bitch Pocohantas.. Arguing with IT shortens your IQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

You quoted me first, struggled to convince me and flipped first. That itself is a contradiction to the highlighted, but I will let you alpha in peace grin grin

First off, your mind is like calcified plaque on rotten teeth. It is inflexible and cannot readily be changed.

Secondly, I am not debating you. I am not an alpha anything, but if you can read, go back and read what the man wrote. Pay special attention to how he hedged his positions.

Cooldood allowed room for error. You, Pocohantas, you speak in absolutes, and I find it distasteful because truly wise people know that nothing is ever black and white.

I am not responsible. I am not an alpha whatever. I am just a person who knows that nothing, especially looking from the surface, is ever what we think it is.

My only grouse with you is the fact that it took you all of ten seconds to pass judgment on a person who expressed their innermost thoughts so respectfully. That's bad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

First off, your mind is like calcified plaque on rotten teeth. It is inflexible and cannot readily be changed.

Secondly, I am not debating you. I am not an alpha anything, but if you can read, go back and read what the man wrote. Pay special attention to how he hedged his positions.

Cooldood allowed room for error. You, Pocohantas, you speak in absolutes, and I find it distasteful because truly wise people know that nothing is ever black and white.

I am not responsible. I am not an alpha whatever. I am just a person who knows that nothing, especially looking from the surface, is ever what we think it is.

My only grouse with you is the fact that it took you all of ten seconds to pass judgment on a person who expressed their innermost thoughts so respectfully. That's bad.

Yawns... grin

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 by NUJABEZ: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Yawns... grin

Time waster.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virginity Wahala / .... / When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.