Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

4ckyou's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ckyou's Profile / 4ckyou's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

Investment / Re: Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension by 4ckyou: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
fadsam:
Heart of man(emefiele) is wicked....& SURELY no peace for the wicked

remember he was under the instructions of the then president
Food / Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by 4ckyou: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
okay
Politics / Re: Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor by 4ckyou: 3:23pm On May 29, 2023
Lumig:

Lol. Where do you want to put Ikpeazu of Abia state grin

ikpeazu did better than Ortom, he construct many roads, build new block in ariaria, build abia first flyover, Ortom did nothing
Politics / Re: Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After by 4ckyou: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thanksful:
Aso rock is also rented. These are corruption avenue to loot the treasury

so who own aso rock
Family / Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by 4ckyou: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
your own is even better, Anambra people bride price no they high like that.
my own babe is from Imo state, mbaise precisely, na wetin they hold me be that I still they gather bride bride price money since last year August.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by 4ckyou: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
jumper524:
Obaseki better than oshiomole?? Children too much for this forum.

he's a paid obaseki supporter

1 Like

Politics / Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by 4ckyou: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Imadojemu24:
Edo State is safe with PDP......Allowing APC is a demonic approach...Voting all of PDP members come March 11th ilnto the state house of Assembly will saved the Edo people from modern slavery the APC is planning

we are not voting pdp or apc we are voting labor party come Saturday
Politics / Re: Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina by 4ckyou: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
The result of one local government in Kano will take care of the 7,000 deficit in Katsina. The KKKs have reduced to a K now. Let's see what happens in Kaduna.

what made it reduced
Politics / Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 4ckyou: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
tamdun:

Obi is doing well in only Lagos because of igbo population in lagos,he won't get 5% in any other sw states

oga stop this nonsense, all this division wey una they do make una no they fit win election, am not igbo and I have many Yoruba friends that voted peter obi

12 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Buy Your Usa Number For Whatsapp Sms And Calls by 4ckyou: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Solitechworld:

Yeah still Available
drop your WhatsApp number,.
Family / Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 4ckyou: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

They are accomplices after the act, they tried to cover up the crime.
they can be arrested for negligence too

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by 4ckyou: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
is it approved by inec?
Politics / Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by 4ckyou: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Austindark:
Beautiful.
Only problem is,more than half of the lights you see there at night are being powered by generators that pollutes the air.

it's powered by osiomo power, 24 hours light, with some places in Benin
Politics / Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by 4ckyou: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Okowa you are performing well. Obaseki great job Delta and Edo State (BENDEL) representing well
and yet they are ot doing anything with the money
Science/Technology / Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by 4ckyou: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:
Nigerians will call it demonic

it is satanic
Phones / Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by 4ckyou: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
How good is itel 200 powerbank

very good, it can charge your 5000mah battery phone 2 times and still remain one bar on the powerbank

1 Like

Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 2:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Chidiesta:
Thank you so much everyone for your advice and support , my baby is girl is now with my friend I felt so good to see her on video call and I cry at the same time when she said she missed me so much and she want me to come and pick her up. I couldn't hold my tears I miss her so much and I pray that I get my papers very soon so I can work hard for her to join me here. I can finally sleep with my eyes closed knowing that my daughter will not suffer again in my sister house. God bless you all

what was your sisters reaction, how did you tell her? hope you don't mind me asking though
Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Chidiesta:

My 1 years old is with me she was born here in Germany.

oh okay, that's good, then take your 8 year old away from her as soon as possible, register her now in another' school as school is resuming on the 6th of September
Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Chidiesta:
Good day nairalanders,

I have lived in Germany for 3 years now i have a 1 years old daughter and I also have a 8 years old daughter who lives with my elder sister in nigeria.

She is married with three kids , I provide everything for them and I pay one of her child school fee but my sister is never satisfied with the money she keep demanding me for more money.

She knows it very well that I am not stable yet in this country , life is hard just because she is taking care of my daughter and she want me to carry the responsibility of her three children.

I make sure that I send a big parcel for all of them once a year as I am typing the parcel is on the way but she want me to pay school fees for all her children too and I can't afford to pay for all four.

I am paying her son school fees is 87k per term and my daughter own is 67k . On the 2nd I sent her 300k for school fees and foodstuffs she called on monday demanding me for 154k for her son and my daughter school fee I asked her what about the money I sent on the 2nd she said she bought foodstuffs for 120k and use the 180k for her two oldest children school fee and she want me to send the 154k for the youngest 2 , I was angry with her and I cut the call.

I am angry my own sister is draining me financially and I have a lot of bills to pay too and a small child to cater for.

I have spoken to my friend she is happy to take care of my daughter for me until I am stable enough to bring her to Germany. I like the idea because my sister is not helping me to progress.

I hope my daughter living with my friend will be a good idea.

I haven't told my sister anything yet because we are not in good term but I want to hear from you first please let me know if I should allow my friend to take care of her or I should leave her with my elder sister.

you don't have a choice for now, if you take the eight year old you will still be sending her money for the 1 year old meaning she will still be milking you dry, so the best option for you is to get your papers and take your kids to stay with you, for now there's not other choice
Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chai!
Please, make sure your daughter leaves her place.

including the one year old daughter too?
Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2022
jesmond3945:
no. Dont take your daughter to your friend. Your sister is better.
Your sister is family and because you are bringing money she would do everything to make sure daughter is ok. Your friend has nothing to loose, if your dsughter falls into trouble she might not do anything to help even if you give her money. Tell your friend to check up your daughter in school. You can call your daughter through her to confirm things.
You said you are not eligible for work, are you on an asylum or some other status?
Why I ask is how do you see in this in the long run, are you going to bring your dsughter lets say before she turns 15?

sometimes friends are better than family, there's nothing good about their relationship, so I see no reason why her daughter will remain there, if she can milk her dry like this she doesn't mind using her daughter as a maid.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Chidiesta:

I know she won't because she will not want the money to go to someone else and if she refuse to release her I will involve human rights but I hope it will not reach to that level

you don't need to, do what theis person said.

You have so send some one she
knows to her house and when the
person gets there, speak with your
sister that you have found a
boarding school where she will
attend and live in the dormitory till
she is on holidays
In your sister mind, she is coming
back during holidays but in your
own mind, you are done with her
Whatever questions she wants to
ask you, be polite and intelligent
with your response

follow this step,
Family / Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by 4ckyou: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hafizah:
How well do you trust or believe in your friend, is your friend a female or a male? A female would be better, secondly if its a male, hope the said person has an understanding wife. If your friend is a good and reliable person, pls take your daughter from her, I dont know why some siblings can be so inconsiderate. Cant her husband pay his own kids fees. Its very annoying that your efforts are not appreciated. If your friend is trustworthy and kind pls take your daughter and make sure you hurry up plans so she can join you soonest. All the best

forget that thing, even if the husband is paying the kids school fees, she will still be telling her sister that her husband is having one problem or the other

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Foreign Number For Verification Purposes by 4ckyou: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2022
HocusPocus:
I have US, Canada, UK number for any online verification at affordable price 1k
Get the number before payment shocked shocked
Contact on signature

Modified; it's not Google Voice please it's for verification

your WhatsApp number
Politics / Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by 4ckyou: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
kozmokaz:
Ebonyi people no too comot from there state na
what do you know about Ebonyi People, try and get sense abeg
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by 4ckyou: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goahead:
Soon enough, APC will be no more.

Write this down. �

the people in APC are they not the one moving to PDP?
Phones / Re: Google Voice Number Available For 1300 by 4ckyou: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Tecnophone:
simple question you and your boss can't answer. What's the name of the spy app?

he asked for a WhatsApp number and got it, how's he supposed to know the application? make Una they use Una brain sometimes, he said it's work before payment, why not try it too to confirm,
Politics / Re: What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat by 4ckyou: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
My friend in Benin city sent this picture this afternoon
She got back from travel and saw a sienna inside the compound, only for her to ask the security man and he said oga landlord bought it for pirobi campaign team. Lol

What's actually happening in Edo State, why are they more Obidient than the south eastern
States?

nothing, there's so much Igbos in Benin now, they don't relocate to Lagos again but to Edo now.
they are the ones promoting this Obi movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.