Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

4ckyou's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ckyou's Profile / 4ckyou's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 33 pages)

Politics / Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by 4ckyou: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Arda1000:
For those shouting Okoro upandan Uhorbo and Edo also bears Okoro grin Sorry to disappoint you guys the girl is Edo not Igbo

she's from cross river
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by 4ckyou: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
dermmy:

You don't have sense.. Is America's destiny tied to that of Israel? Is America not a sovereign nation? Must America always do the bidding of Israel without thinking of the consequences it will have on America's interest and the middle east? This is common sense here. Who on earth would sell a refuelling tanker to an insane country trying to scuttle an ongoing nuclear negotiation through a pre-emptive strike. Must you bring religion into everything? Just think like someone who is educated for once. I just pity your children SMH.

what has his children got to do with all this? you can ask well make your points, everybody have their own view

1 Like

Business / Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by 4ckyou: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
xamster:
If you want to secure your career and live a flexible life, you should learn full stack Digital Marketing course.

However if you want that financial security, I’d advice you to learn affiliate Marketing.

I can get you started on it, you’ll learn high income skills and most importantly earn With it

will love to learn
please teach me
Business / Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by 4ckyou: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
berbs:
You can learn the following depending on your capability in terms of funds and learning.

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
Web Development (Frontend, Backend, Full stack).
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Video Editing/Mini studio.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

please explain this UI/UX

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by 4ckyou: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
christejames:
1. The First building is the World Trade Centre, a complex of five skyscrapers just after the national stadium. Currently, two buildings are completed on the complex with about three more under constructions, but the construction is currently stalled, maybe due to cash crunch affecting everybody.

2. This one is the headquarters of the Nigerian Communications Commission.

WTC that they cannot complete, they have stop working self

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "Madam Don Off Phone O" - Reactions As Kemi Olunloyo's Number Leaks Online by 4ckyou: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2021
lalasticlala:
This woman will land herself in a very bigger trouble one day. What that Port Harcourt pastor did to her will be a child's play.

what did he do to her

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by 4ckyou: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Tosbox01:

Usually, it's very difficult to control a tough woman. It's either he tolerate their will be trouble. Am a living example.

tolerating it means he will die of high blood pressure one day
Family / Re: My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by 4ckyou: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
simple solution is to relocate to a place where her aunt can't easily access, simple
Family / Re: My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! by 4ckyou: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2021
eazzzy1:

Understandable, but your wife is an adult capable of making her own decisions. You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. You are already fighting over the woman’s matter, meaning her prophecies about your marriage are gradually coming to pass.

Get closer to her real mother, invite her over, visit her often, call her, send her money etc just leave your wife to the aunty, one day her eyes will clear but that’s not really something within your control, except you want to take people’s advice here and end your marriage.

As long as your wife isn’t forcing you to have a relationship with the woman, just ignore them. Atleast that’s what I would if I were in your shoes.

oga what do you mean ignore when the aunty can poison the wife's mind against her husband, e be like u never really marry cause u are not making sense, ignoring it will only make it worse
Politics / Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by 4ckyou: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
post=108442823:

Serious, the mission is to ridicule Nigeria, watch his Lagos video

have watched it, he went to the slum in Lagos, there's one video a guy commented that he should visit abuja, he replied no.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by 4ckyou: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
worst thing is he always visit the dirty places, he refused to visit abuja.
seems like he have a mission and he's fulfilling it

4 Likes

Phones / Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by 4ckyou: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:
Why?? Any issue with their product??
they are the same
Phones / Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by 4ckyou: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
dannybomb:

Lol you calling xiaomi brand substandard? I have no comment, go and check top 10 mobile brands in the world

oga quiet abeg, i used xiaomi phone, i agree they have better specs but its not different from transsion phones.

4 Likes

Phones / Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by 4ckyou: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
jericco1:
After my current redmi 9t, I'll stop using Xiaomi device angry

same here, hangs alot

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by 4ckyou: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340150:

By Igbo standard he is right, but by Nigeria standard Umuahia is far better than Ado Ekiti, Osogbo and Akure and some in the North

Watch Umuahia he is talking about and compare Osogbo, Ado Ekiti and Akure be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-bppWr83E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgCqgD-AEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OOnVR3Db6k

oga Na lie be that, i have been to both cities and i can confirm that akure is miles ahead of umuaihia

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Top 3 Sexiest Nigerian Female Musicians (PHOTOS) by 4ckyou: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2021
lol
Education / Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by 4ckyou: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Richy4:
This story did not add up a bit

Who made the call to the "victim's father" that his daughter has been kidnapped that made him to come with the said amount he intended sending to the said kidnapper...Was the call made as she was following him along the way? who goes kidnapping on foot?

While beating him, was there any weapon(s) recovered from him? Anything at all that he can use to defend himself should there be any eventuality?

I might be wrong though but I have a feeling this might be a case of boyfriend/ girlfriend love gone wrong...

Because once kidnapping, thief, rape alarm is raised, no questions would be asked.. Angry people will do what they know best.. it's a public knowledge..

I hope she didn't capitalised on that fact to teach that boy a lesson... People should verify things first before they act... Many people are very wicked nowadays..

If indeed he's a kidnapper, then he deserves the dish he was served..

kidnappers already knows all details of their victims, another of his guy might have called her father to tell him what happened and for him to send the money.
Education / Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by 4ckyou: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
My children just started this new school. The oldest pupil in their class is the biggest and a bully. Several times they came back home without their pencils or erasers. One day my wife asked why their stuffs were always missing, like every couple of days, that was when we knew they were being bullied.

Immediately, we asked them to report to their class teacher the next time they're being bullied. They still came home with the same report. My wife went to the school to complain to the teacher and the usual, "we'll do something about it" came up but nothing changed.

I wasn't happy the next time my children complained about this same bully. I had to tell them to tell the bully that the next time she bullies them I'll personally go there and beat her myself. They told her and the bullying stopped.

I forgot about this issue until today. When I asked them what transpired they said she said she would not play with them again, and she stopped playing with them. I think I prefer it this way.

Next term I'm changing their school!

there's bully everywhere, no place is better, since the child already stopped bullying your kids, i will advice you allow them continue.

in some schools the bully will be too much to the point that they can't tell their parents because of threat.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Izzikeyz:

Not TMA, actual physical practicals.
The issue is that Port Harcourt study centre does not have a Lab, so we were referred to the UYO study centre.

i missed it too, they said they did 3 course, hope the scores aint that big
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:

Not TMA, actual physical practicals.
The issue is that Port Harcourt study centre does not have a Lab, so we were referred to the UYO study centre.

chai and they did not even tell me about practicals, all i think is tma and exam oh
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:

Yes
in study center? or u are talking about the tma?
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:
Hello everyone,
I'm a 100L student of Computer Science, please is it possible to unregister a course presently. I wish to unregister my practical courses as I didn't participate in the practicals. I just found out that it forms 50 percent of the total mark for the course. I would appreciate your kind responses. Thank you.

they do practicals?
Technology Market / Re: Samsung S7 Edge...38k by 4ckyou: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2021

1 Like

Romance / Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If the lie is really really you are wrought about why didn't you simply end it at that? Why the statement about a 38-year old woman has no right to have standards and desires? undecided

The lack of wisdom among so-called Nigerian men is severely alarming! undecided

it didn't happen to me, am just having fun, you take life too serious, take a chill pill.

plus you that have abundant wisdom i hope you are a billionaire already.

1 Like

Romance / Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, she shouldn't have desires and standards of her own?. undecided

Because she is 38, she should open up for anything to throts her way resembling a dick because 40 is around the corner? undecided

Because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, desperation should cause her to seize as a human and instead walk around with shame? undecided

If your very own sister was also 38 and unmarried, would you also enjoy having your friends speak of her as the wide-borehole desperate for marriage willing to open up at the mention of the phrase " I go marry you"? undecided

oh really, I made her understand that am a sexual man from the beginning, she should have told me about her age but no she rather lie about it from the start.
a relationship that begins with a lie what do you expect?

1 Like

Romance / Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Bimpe29:
Let him disappear into the thin air as he is not the lucky guy.
Mr Right is on the way sis.

she's 38 already, you ladies should stop talking nonsense is it when she clocks 40 that she will meet her Mr right?
she doesn't want sex but wants me to spend heaven and earth on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
who the hell are you

of course it's me Deb
Romance / Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:
I dONT KNOW WHY MEN ARE LIke this

so you bring our matter come nairaland abi? so why you didn't tell them how you have been milking me dry huh? first you requested for a gown of 15k for an apology which I don't know the offence I committed oh, and then every month I must give you 10k for cream and for your hair,.
and I gain nothing from you, who does that?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 33 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.