Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

4ckyou's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ckyou's Profile / 4ckyou's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by 4ckyou: 4:31am On May 13, 2022
politicians
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mystery: U.S Congress To Hold UFO Hearing Next Week (Pics) by 4ckyou: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Saxxon:

You had to slander me with one of your numerous alternate accounts. grin

Only you: Righteousness2, Uprightness, HonNL, Holinessforever, Holiness2100, Gospelpreacher, yet you claim to be upright? You open topics with either HonNL, Holinessforever or Gospelpreacher, then you comment on your own topics with your Righteousness2 account so that people won't know that it's you that is sourcing for these doomsday topics yourself. You don't want people to see you for the fraudulent doomsday-obsessed freak that you truly are! Shame on you, man!

if you don't like his post move on, is not by force to reply him, it's an open forum and everybody is free to air their view

1 Like

Travel / Re: Glo Has Left Ghana by 4ckyou: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
even their network here is very bad

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by 4ckyou: 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Stop sharing fake news. It will get you into trouble one day. And do you know what, you would have gained nothing from it.

If you watched the video yourself. You would have screenshot a better section not a crack one can't tell which structure it was gotten from.

Be warn. Sharing thing dey put people for trouble.

after he has given you multiple link to watch the video you still insist on showing multiple pictures, since you are a civil engineer go to the site yourself too will see the proof there, or maybe you don't have the passion for it.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven by 4ckyou: 6:50am On May 05, 2022
end time pastor.
please where is mummy G.O been long I heard from her

13 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 4ckyou: 10:13am On May 04, 2022
KennethMichael1:
guy mute if you no get word , Abi you think say Ukraine na State? Putting father he has destroyed Russia even the next 20 years Russia go beg .

there was an agreement that NATO will not expand to any neighboring country close to Russia, they broke the agreement so Russia have the right to attack.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 4ckyou: 10:13am On May 04, 2022
pacificom:

Since the end of world war 2, the world learnt a great lesson which brought countries together against the reign of any authoritarian like Adolf Hitler. American, Britain, Germany and france led the coalition to form NATO, an organization born to defend the territory of its members against enemies.

there was an agreement that NATO will not expand to any neighboring country close to Russia, they broke the agreement so Russia have the right to attack.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 4ckyou: 10:12am On May 04, 2022
Masterito:
Are you okay? Putin is the one escalating the whole issue? US has nuclear weapons and can deliver it via water, air and land yet they don't brag like this so small countries don't feel intimidated.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 4ckyou: 10:12am On May 04, 2022
peacemara54:

Always ensure to read and make research before comment. Will you have been happy if France or any developed country invade Nigeria unprovoked? Won't you blame other developed country like US for not coming to our aid?

How can you invade a whole country and kill the innocents? This is a sovereign country. They have the right to live and do their business irrespective of any reason . Negotiation is the best way out. You can't bend a country to your will by force. It's not possible.

The US is fighting for the right of Ukraine and its enshrined in the UN constitution.
This is 2022 not 19 or 18 century. War is not the way out. If Ukraine backed down , then be certain , putin will move forward and bend other nation as well. Ou cant just surrender your territory and your place of birth to another person's ruling. Thats what sovereign means.That's tyranny.

He want to ensure the old soviet union the USSSR and its not possible.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 4ckyou: 9:02pm On May 03, 2022
the west should mind their business and stop escalating the war

118 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo by 4ckyou: 2:01pm On May 01, 2022
he doesn't pay the current 30k own na 40k him go come for pay? he has been paying local government nurse half salary for the past 3 years now

50 Likes 8 Shares

Family / Re: They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused by 4ckyou: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
michresakidjo:

Where in Ondo exactly. Coz I live there.
I don't know the exact community, but I know it's ondo state
Family / Re: They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused by 4ckyou: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
michresakidjo:

Which Yoruba. I have not heard that before nor seen one. Not in my tribe.

the person is from a village in ondo state
Family / Re: They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused by 4ckyou: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

woo, so Yoruba engage in the rites . I have no idea about that..
yes, that's why I said it's almost all tribes in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused by 4ckyou: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
I KNOW SAY NAH DELTA, ESAN OR IGBO...
THEM NO DY TAKE THEIR DAUGHTERS PLAY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU NO PAY THE NECESSARY PAYMENTS FOR HER [DAUGHTERS ] HEAD.

na for everywhere oh, same thing happened to my bro who married a Yoruba woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS: Watch, Adams Oshiomhole To Declare For Presidency Today by 4ckyou: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
he's not serious, even Bello will surmase more votes than him
Politics / Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by 4ckyou: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
SEGLIZ:
the most respected Royal Throne in Nigeria.

for the first time openly declaring and supporting a candidacy that I know of.

he didn't declare to support him Oga, read well
Phones / Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by 4ckyou: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2022
womenareapess:
remove Tecno and replace with Xiaomi undecided

Thank me later

Xiaomi have bad cameras

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by 4ckyou: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
colestephan86:
With just 40k you will install a tracker on your car and you can rest
a tracker can be removed
Politics / Re: Cameroon: Separatists, Nigerian Militants Paralyze Border by 4ckyou: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
millitant groups everywhere, God help us all
Business / Re: Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? by 4ckyou: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Greyworld:
It's okay. No vex .
lol, Una tire for her matter
Politics / Re: DISCOs Reject 2,495.3MW In One Week by 4ckyou: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
NaMe4:

You may be located in areas benefitting from special grids eg Okada has its own power station (a private setup) and there are areas that benefit from it as it's transmission lines runs into the city.

In GRA, only a few streets enjoy fairly good power supply.

Ugbor GRA axis - 3 hours on, 3 hours off at best!

Off Airport road, Iyekogba Estate and beyond, with the rest of the 90% of Edo, darkness!!!

might be true sha, I live in same local government with okada
Politics / Re: DISCOs Reject 2,495.3MW In One Week by 4ckyou: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
NaMe4:
Benin City, the Edo State capital is in perpetual darkness, I mean perennially.

This has profound effects on the State in terms of productivity.

Imagine a genuine startup entrepreneur running generators at home, office 95% of the whole year!!!

don't say for others, in my area in Benin there's always light.
Family / Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage,now Or Later? by 4ckyou: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
hmmmmm
Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Remove port Harcourt from that list , Calabar too. Of you want to add Calabar then my Benin city should be there then

am from Benin, nothing they Benin bro.
most places in oredo are brown roof, Edo need a new capital city.
Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
StAmbrose1:

You have a point there. But make it top 10 or 20. At least, Nigeria has more than 30 states. So it should comfortably have 20 beautiful and advanced cities with few world standardized metrics of development.
Kaduna, Abeokuta, awka and warri are nice in terms of development, and jobs availability.
awka and warri don't have jobs, I have been to both states, Benin and kano have job opportunities than awka and warri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Shadysen:
you said port Harcourt?
yeah
Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Levinas:

Oga which Owerri are u people talking about. The one I know very well or another. Wait make heavy rain and flood hold u for Owerri then u go know what's up grin grin
We seem to have a weird concept of what a beautiful city is in this country.

no sitting they fine if rain fall for Nigeria except maybe abuja

1 Like

Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Legendforte:
No coal city comes first b4 owerri
ogbeni have been to both states, Owerri is better
Travel / Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
1. Abuja 2. Lagos 3. Port Harcourt 4. Uyo 5. Calabar

44 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders by 4ckyou: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2022
justdogitto:
The borders were never closed in the first place...FG only in their wisdom created a platform for those uniformed men to extort people and build mansions in their village...

exactly, I have one in my street, if you see the mansion he built ehh, one of the best
Politics / Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 4ckyou: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
we all know that obaseki is not good, yet Edo people still vote for him just to prevent godfatherism in Edo state, worse is that Adams went to bring someone he called thief for Edo people.

Well Obaseki have 2 years left and I hope he use the remaining year to work for the good people of Edo state

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.