Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,674 members, 7,854,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

4kizo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kizo's Profile / 4kizo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 by 4kizo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Abeg how I go take watch the ball
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 by 4kizo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hope we wey press dem wella cos I no dey watch the ball ?

E get one babe wey visit me

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 by 4kizo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
All this debutant countries dey take style disturb o

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians by 4kizo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
DAMASCUS.....we know
DAMASUS....we don't know

(Lights my kpoli)
Business / Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by 4kizo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fcmb all the way
Food / Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by 4kizo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Teripaul:
[/i]Its 200 naira per baq in awka here grin

Happy to see a brother on nairaland grin grin how far, which side for awka you dey nah?
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by 4kizo(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Victory shall be ours!!!!!!!
Pets / Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by 4kizo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Been following you up from the first thread till now, I can honestly say "I wish it's me training the chick's till now......
I love how you trained them. Hope the hen the rooster no longer fight?
Romance / Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by 4kizo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Last year video...mtchwww.....walks out of thread

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by 4kizo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beckysexy:
300 million followers? Wow!
Congratulations to my crush. So, how are we going to celebrate it?
G.O.A.T style grin
Sports / Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by 4kizo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Women are the best creatures that graced this earth.

The world would have been dark without women.
not 9ja type of women
Crime / Re: Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) by 4kizo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Anya 4:30 grin grin grin
Food / Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by 4kizo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na una business, like this I dey local buka enjoying my semo and ewedu soup and it's very sweet and affordable..so if una like, make una talk say she cook am with human urine, nothing concerns me as far as the food sweet and it's going down smoothly....
Me: Madam !!!!!!
Food sellers: oga!!!
Me: give me a bottle of chilled Gulder and don't mind these NL people trying to spoil your business.
Food sellers:yes oga take am....
Me: (after drinking the Gulder) chai...iya Tunde soup na one of the best in town.....oya NL back to you..una say wetin happen self?

3 Likes

Career / Re: Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? by 4kizo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Not easy at all...just have to be patient and pray for better Nigeria

1 Like

Food / Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by 4kizo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oga hungry never catch you at the wrong time
Monogamy:
Eating out?

Why should I be too lazy to prepare decent meals for my stomach abi foods dey amongst things person dey do yanga to?
Food / Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by 4kizo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Been eating outside even till date still nothing happen.....in life what must be must be..so make una no spoil market for local food sellers...talk tlthe one you know..even all the big name restaurant do worst than that but you will never know cos of their standard..
I will never stop eating local buka cos they cook better than most girls here in NL...
There's this old mama in my street that has been cooking for the past 40yrs and still same good taste.....so make una no dey reason those ones..if hungry catch you, go and eat and thank God for the good meal that's all...

12 Likes

Career / Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by 4kizo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
I give up on this one
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Aisha Buhari Calls For Recruitment Of More Security Operatives by 4kizo(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Person go just wake up in the morning and start talking anyhow

Meanwhile

Where is flow1759?
Politics / Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by 4kizo(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
We know when people without brain talks
Politics / Re: Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) by 4kizo(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Thousand citizens wiped out like that...their president must do something about it
Politics / Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 4kizo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin grin grin you self eh
stupidmod3:
d girl on jeans, her legs grin
Politics / Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 4kizo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
So I heard�
Biggers82:

Mr man will stop shouting and keep quite dia

Is because you are not living in Awka
You will love what dey are doing to this people.

They caught them with guns they even challenged the Bakassi boys self not knowing that this people are not Awka Vigilante people.

that's why they kill them
Politics / Re: Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 4kizo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Only those from awka or who leaves in awka knows what's going on in that town....the killings in awka recently is very bad, both cultists and non cultists is not safe in that town, criminal activities every here and there even in the day time....chaiii�� my belove awka town...awka will be great again!!!!
Fashion / Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by 4kizo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gown
Pets / Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by 4kizo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
chocolateme:
lol.. little chick of last month December
she no dey even reason like that self

1 Like

Pets / Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by 4kizo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
for mira mind, she don mature
Nairaland / General / Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by 4kizo(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:
Till you meet in “Valhalla where there is no Wahala” abi? undecided It beats my Imagination how a Grown up like this will be Brainwashed into believing there is any Nonsense god called Odin and a Nice place for them to rest after killing people undecided

If you no denounce, very soon we go see your own death news for Nairaland, your own no go be accident, na another cult Group go butcher you like a cow in Abattoir... Foolish thing sad

if not for online stuff eh..guy you bleeped up big time

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020 by 4kizo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
where's all this noise making ma u fans....

league never finish dem go dey predict as table go be...
Family / Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by 4kizo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
shilenji:
I dont understand anything here. What does the plate signify?
*indomie generation* spotted
Romance / Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 4kizo(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
na so e dey take start, from dia na to chop you toto like tomorrow no dey, after that he will continue with his gf cos he already have a gf before talking to you, so my dear run from guys that knows your relationship status and still want to date you.....
Celebrities / Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 4kizo(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
Paul Walker

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by 4kizo(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Sky B Danfo drivers Paul play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.