Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Religion / Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by 4koff: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
claremont:
It's the African version of the Koala, but I have forgotten what the actual name is. This particular specie is very common in Nigerian tropical forests, it feeds and lives on bamboo trees. Nothing strange here, go find your witches elsewhere.

It's a Potto
Sports / Re: Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots by 4koff: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyetpel:

Did you attend Western boys high school in Benin?

Na so, formerly Airewele. So you know Andrew? Na Okada I see am dey ride for Ogidan.
Sports / Re: Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots by 4koff: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyetpel:

Drop his name na, its not like u are shaming him.

Andrew Uwuigbe

Sports / Re: Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots by 4koff: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na so one guy o, my former classmate for One sec school for Benin. I no wan mention names. When we dey Uniben that year, we dey watch the guy dey play champions league with one club for Belgium. Ol Boy the last time I saw the guy for Benin, na okada e dey ride.

In fact make i drop him name............?
Celebrities / Re: Singer Jidenna Lands In Nigeria For Heineken Music shows (photos) by 4koff: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
sobmos:
I hope he's not bringing 100 AK47's again o grin grin grin

E bring b4?
Politics / Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by 4koff: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Guyman02:
If not for Premium TImes exposure, the guy would have been there earning his salary. This move by Buhari is medicine after death, how many of his northern brethren recruited through the back door into CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NPA etc have been disengaged from service.
You southerners should learn the politics of Nigeria, the Core North will always defend their own.
Maina has been in Nigeria all this while even meeting severally with the Head of Service but the EFCC pretended they are not aware

Watch it. These IPOB people has entered Southerners.
Culture / Re: Thanksgiving Service Of Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Edo Church by 4koff: 4:34am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=OsamaBinPaul post=61674012][/quote]

Eish! You are the fool here. With your little knowledge you opened your mouth. My grandma always says that "Anyone that asks questions, never missed his way" Ask questions my friend, instead of exhibiting your ignorance in the world stage. STEWPID!
Culture / Re: Thanksgiving Service Of Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Edo Church by 4koff: 4:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Nutase:
They just insulted the word 'church'.
This is actually a shrine.

HOLY AROUSA NA TRADITIONAL CHURCH, E NO GET BRANCH OR PASTOR OR PRIEST. Not like church church. Knowamin? No ending of prayers with ......in Jesus's Name.
Foreign Affairs / Still On The Nigerian Student Killed By San Police. by 4koff: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2017
I saw this picture released by intelligence Bureau a south african crime and security organisation on facebook. On the death of the Nigerian student in the Vaal It is very Laughable and an attempt to cover up the murder of the Boy. Look at the picture carefully, it is a photoshoped picture of the dead boy, super imposed on a carpet with substances encircled to show that he was using drugs. Zoom the picture and you look at the edges of the dead boy's body down to his trousers. You can see that it was cut and paste and shadow thrown on the picture in an attempt to link him with drugs. His family back home will now have to deal with the shame that their son is not only a criminal but also a druggie. Come to think of it, which drug dealer gets high on his own supply if at all. This are the kinds of publications that put Nigerians and indeed Nigeria in Bad light. Plexase, visit the Facebook page and let them know that this kinds of deliberate publications help to spread hate and attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.