Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Phones / Re: How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol. by 4koff: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa o! I wonder wetin them dey teach these days for school. Even say na the 90s I go secondary school, I still remember say cathode and anode no be as u talk am. please correct yourself OP before you mislead these lots when no still spot ur goof.
Politics / Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by 4koff: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
How is this a problem? Even if he wear yezzy go farm, Na President of NIGERIA e be o!
Sports / Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by 4koff: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
donblade85555:
Is he forgetting messi or wat?

abi messi nor va win 5 ballon dor b4?

No be the same award when person win 5 without making noise? Jazzman wen know him job no need sign board.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by 4koff: 6:12am On Dec 09, 2017
E be like say na this publicity stunt dey reign now. Hold it Hold it...... Don't type nonesense here. Nairaland is all about constructive criticism. No hate speech here y'dig?

125 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidency: Ohanaeze Gives Conditions For Igbo Support by 4koff: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Na only support una dey support? Make una bring somebody for President na. But e go hard sha. who dey want bring?

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by 4koff: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Transfer season has began for polithiefcians.
Even at 80years some no want hang boot.
Romance / Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by 4koff: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
If it is not evil, why she come cover face?

1 Like

Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2017
cocolacec:

Enlighten yourself before you argue on issues.Voluntary return assistance is organised by IOM as a UN agency. Ghanians,Malians and all nationalities etc are all been repartriated back to their respective countries for years now.It didnt start this year.

Over 8,000 illegal migrants repatriated from Libya this year: IOM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-10/17/c_136686270.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlF7vBGii8

.....and some say it was Nigerian Government in conjunction UN.
https://www.enca.com/africa/nigeria-repatriates-citizens-after-libya-slavery-outcry
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
spartan50:
It's good to be back.. That one is calling Buhari in this matter. It was international outcry that's why they responded

Shuo! Na who respond? UN?
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fukafuka:
Their repatriation began nearly a year ago but numbers have increased recently, with nearly 1,300 brought home in November, according to NEMA.

oh na NEMA dey do am? One Goat sa na IOM whatever that means.
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
estolaB:

u no well

You no see say na you when your prescription naim finish?
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
cocolacec:

The IOM gave them those clothings not the Nigerian Govt.

IOM COME LIKE NIGERIANS, LEAVE GHANAIANS AND SENEGALESE CONE DEY EVACUATE NIGERIANS BACK TO NIGERIA, WHEN DEM REACH NIGERIA, ION COME DEY DOCUMENT THEM SET FOR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT. ION SEF GO COME STILL TRANSPORT THEN FURTHER TO THEIR VILLAGES AS THE REPORT SAYS.
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mikilojohn:

σσσσнн... ρℓѕ, ωнσ ιѕ вυнαяι

Your President and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed forces and your Father in Politics AKA General Overseer of Nigeria. I guess you don't like it. But it is the truth. Just as Trump is the president of the USA. weda some people like it or not.
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
GlobalGisting:

The thunder that will fire you is gyming in hell. Is it not the harsh conditions he created that drove them out in the first place? All you political fools will surely meet ur end soon, God is watching u.

See this one. I don't blame you. Hate is making you senseless. Ask these people when they left Nigeria? Libya route has been on even before you enter secondary school.

From what I watched and saw, the process was well coordinated. They didn't come in Buses like before, and upon arrival they were documented.

Very unlike Nigeria, I grew up knowing.
Crime / Re: They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks by 4koff: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
OgaDonald:
CC; lalasticlala

We must Praise Buhari, for the way he arranged for their return.

They arrived back home in clean cloths like uniforms. It was well packaged. I was proud of the arrangement. Even after they landed, they were documented and would be transported to their various states. I hear say them even broke them small small thing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adamawa Numan Killings, Airforce Sent Planes To Bomb Villages? by 4koff: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
This guy above me, are you sure you can say this in front of Buhari pikin orderly? not to talk of Buhari himself.
Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by 4koff: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its really a shame that Buhari will use our Airforce to provide air support for fulani attackers

And this same Buhari, will arrange the airlift of Nigerians stranded in Libya. When I saw them coming from the plane, I was proud of Nigeria. They were all well dressed. All in same tracksuit. I am impressed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by 4koff: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
I just watched how the Nigerian Government handled the evacuation of Nigerians from Libya. I was really proud of what this government did. I praise Buhari for this one.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Piercy:

But Broda as you have said what is your evidence to say the mechanic is not using his shop for selling the drugs he is accused of...

Because of you dey sell drugs you no go for do mechanic work, except na sweet you dey sell. Even if you be medical doctor or teacher as long as u be Nigerian, they believe say u must to dey sell drugs on the side.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Split Into 3 New Nations In 2019 Says Massob by 4koff: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Spain when una dey use as example una see wetin happened to them? Massob when government been Don forget make them dey their own want start. Na Operation put salt on earthworm naim una go dance like.
Politics / Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by 4koff: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Yes! even your Family members will ostracisize you for not being corrupt. Dem go say you no soji.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ typical SAn behavior, atleast we are not international criminals which is a typical Nigerian behavior. You claim you live in south africa, if that were true you would know south african criminals are exposed on our media houses anytime they commit a crime, so stop creating the impression that they are protected. You on the other hand are trying very hard to defend the shyt your people get up to whilst many have been caught in such scams , hence you are filling up our jails daily .

So it's alright for you to stereotype and tell blatant lies about others and it's wrong when they dish the same to you? You sound a bit retarded. Yes majority of your people do those things here , most as a cover for their criminal activity and you know this pretty well so stop fronting.

Lmfao @ you are more important than me in south africa, you people are seriously deluded . You earlier claimed you don't "employ" them coz they are " lazy and jealous " now you hired 4 grin oh yes we believe these fantasies of yours .

Why would I be asked by a visitor what I do for my own home ? grin. The question still stands , why the hell are you in a country that is being made beautiful, functional and liveable by " lazy& jealous " people? . Go and fix your home land you lazy coward , no one will fix that dirty place if you are all running your mouths in countries whose citizens are busy working on improving things for its people .

Let me not waste my time on you. You seemed hell bent on degrading Nigerians. I leave you to yoyr conscience. EMPLOYING 4 people and I stated whether SAns or not, but they contribute to the unemployment statistics in SA. They are paying rents to SAns. Let me leave I and ur delude about Nigerians.
Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
SPOPOVICH:

You've stated alot here, but haven't categorically shown how what's being said to be done by some Nigerians in SA is false. You live in SA but deny that some Nigerians do these crimes, bro you're being dishonest.

It is not rocket science that Nigerians as well as SAns, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans and even Congolese indulge in these things as Nigerians have truthfully told you here. But to say all NIGERIANS. That is Categorically a blatant Lie.
Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, same old Nigerian fantasies . You think south africans want to be hired in dirty corner shops? grin such a deluded fool. Who is hiring all the south africans if not south africans themselves? Who is paying all the taxes to make the country liveable and functional if not the the " lazy jealous" south africans? . You are trying very hard to to make excuses for your well known criminal acts and not even your fellow people believe you grin they know criminality is what you export world wide . Why don't you go back to that slummish dysfunctional country of yours and leave the country lead by " lazy " people ? grin are we holding you hostage? .

Tell me what is not TRUE or Fantasy in all that I have stated here.

You see? This is the typical SAn Behaviour. Take a cue from the Nigerians here, they don't care if you are Nigerian or not. They tell you as it is. They do not cover or hide their brothers who are into crime. You can see how stereotypical you are. You think all Nigerians have corner shops for salons and Gold exchange?

I am sure that I am of more importance to SA than yourself. I pay taxes and I have taken Four People (whether SAns or not) out of the unemployment statistic of SA. The Multiplier effect include my workers being able to put good food (pap) on the table, cloths on his family's backs and send his children to school.
Even help pay a SAn's Bond by way of rent.

Wena what do you do for SA?

Not every Nigerian you see is your stereotyped thinking of a Nigerian. Disabuse your mind.

Haibo Aya Kweni!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by 4koff: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Great advert albeit fake news. But for the sake of people that might find themselves in such situation outside this nollywood story. My advise is that, you keep quiet about it, no tell your Family, carry on with life. Where you want start from if u make noise about it?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Piercy:

Oga you are right on point there, the shit I hear about this people over there is alarming I swear, people are complaining see I stopped saying no to xenophobia when I realized the kind of stuff so many of this pole are doing.. Its unfair, Broda I repeat it again even if you are my brother I catch you doing shit in a foreign man's land if the south Africans can't lynch you I will

Enough of this poo

But they take it out on all Nigerians. Opportunity to burn down a mechanic' s shop claiming the shop is a facade for selling drugs.
Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Litmus:
FACTSHEET: South Africa’s crime statistics for 2016/17

https://africacheck.org/factsheets/south-africas-crime-statistics-201617/

1. Murder

2. Sexual Offences

The sexual offences crime category contains the crimes detailed in the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Act. Crimes that fall under this broad category include rape, compelled rape, sexual assault, incest, bestiality, statutory rape and sexual grooming of children, among others.

In 2016/17, a total of 49,660 sexual offences were recorded by the police, down from 51,895 in 2015/16. The far majority of the sexual offences recorded were rapes, followed by sexual assaults.
Rape
The police recorded a total of 39,828 rapes in 2016/17, down from 41,503 in 2015/16. An average of 109.1 rapes were recorded each day.

The rape rate decreased from 75.5 to 71.3 per 100,000 people. The Eastern Cape had the highest rape rate at 105.3 per 100,000 people.

The Institute for Security Studies warns that “the rape statistics recorded by the police cannot be taken as an accurate measure of either the extent or trend of this crime”.

Unfortunately, there is no recent, nationally representative under-reporting rate for South Africa that can be used to estimate the number of rapes committed each year.

Sexual assault
The police recorded a total of 6,271 sexual assaults, up marginally from 6,212 in 2015/16.

3. Assault

4. Robbery

5. Hijacking of cars

6. House burglary

7. Theft of car or motorcycle

8. Drug-related offences

Please ask the statistician General, in terms of crime demographics, What is the percentage of foreigners that are perpetrators of the listed crimes?
Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2017
SPOPOVICH:

Interesting, how do you categorically tell that its not true?

Because I live in South Africa and I see and feel the animosity towards foreigners and indeed Nigerians.

I have seen cases, instances and personal experience of how stewpidly biased and irrational the South Africans can be. Every crime is perpetrated by a foreigner. They are just hateful, jealous of Foreigners.

Imagine, I was hit from behind by a SAn woman wrecked my car and because am foreign a lawyer friend SAn advised me not to pursue the case in a small claims court as it would even lead to harm against me.

Their men kill their women at the slightest provocation and it is okay by them. I don't even employ them. Even SAns with businesses don't even employ them also because they are lazy and unreliable. They have entitlement mentality generally. Even if you dash them anything(money or cloths) they hardly show appreciation as though it is their right.

Even when they rob you, they do it as if they are taking what is rightfully theirs, afterall you got it in their country. Finally, Even after all these things that I have told you, a South African will still support the perpetrators.
Crime / Re: Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. by 4koff: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I can categorically tell you that it is not true. All evil things are done by Foreigners according to South Africans. If it is Robbery, cash in transit heist, Farm Murders it is Zimbabweans and if it is Human trafficking and fraud it is Nigerians. It is all a lie. Some Nigerians Participate in these things but very few. Check out the crime statistics everyday Foreigners are not the problem. They are the evil people.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Breaking:zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe Files For Divorce From Robert Mugabe by 4koff: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Liars everywhere. They hates truth. becos it hurts them. In Gollum's voice.

Bloggers and lies. See the true story here. Na another Mugabe, no be Grace n Rob.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-123356.html
Religion / Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by 4koff: 5:15am On Dec 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

The girls cameltoe must be fair and fleshy... Badt guy get eye

You sef get experience. Those limps....
Politics / Re: Femi Adesina Couldn't Mention When Buhari Traveled To US But Claimed Atiku Lied by 4koff: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2017
I no get Time for all these nonesense. All these conspiracy theorists can concoct Any story that tickles their fancy.

Just yesterday here, one goat was telling me, arguing with all his strenght that it was America that manipulated "Nigeria's" elections to install buhari. I woke up this morning to see that the same América has banned the same buhari from entering América.

When APC was the opposition, was this the quality Of opposition APC gave to PDP?

From No GIRL was kidnapped to Buhari is dead, to Face off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.