Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by 4koff: 2:39am On May 02, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
trash
few days ago Ronaldo reached 600 goals no noise was heard
everyone sees it as normal but today it was like if Messi did something never done before

Ronaldo single handedly qualified Juventus for quarter finals with heart trick
no much talk because it seems normal but here is the noisy Messi fan boys disturbing the world with just two goals from their master

Ronaldo won champions league 3 consecutive times made it seems normal but here we are some people taught reaching finals equals winning

fact is that Ronaldo makes impossible seems normal and regular
that's goat for you

My Brother, Ronaldo is good no doubt. But Messi is not Normal. He is a cheat, a god amongst mortals. Let's not deceive ourselves, Have you seen anyone play soccer Beautifully like he invented it?

He will Measure a Pass as if with a Ruler, Passes Cuts through Defence like hot knife thru butter, Provides Assists, Scores, can even pass to himself, His Dribbles are a sight to behold. These and more is what makes Messi a Better player than Ronaldo. Wait o, Can Ronaldo Dribble sef apart from Leg over? Abeg, Leave Ronaldo Comparison.

FYI: Ronaldo Reached 600 goals in 800 Matches? And Messi Reached same in 685 matches?

27 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 by 4koff: 2:24am On May 02, 2019
I have told you guys before and I am saying it for the last time, Do not compare El Messias with Ronaldo.

You can Compare Ronaldo with his mates Aguero, Salah, Hazard and then you can Say he Ronaldo is best. The question about messi is whether he is better than Pele, Maradona etc. Have you ever Heard that Ronaldo is Being Compared with Pele or Maradona?

The World is waiting to announce that MESSI is the greatest footballer who ever played the game.

You guys are busy comparing Messi with a Mortal. Messi is god, a Cheat, in a game where you are only allowed to use legs, He has Hands for Legs.

In today's Match Liverpool clearly Dominated the game. The Difference was that Barca Had a MESSI.

31 Likes

Sports / Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by 4koff: 5:56pm On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
Violence should be enchewed in football espiacially in nigeria

Hey Babe, you there? Remember my promise? Let's make it work.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 4koff: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
ubunja:
South Africa is fvcked up because they assume all men don't want to be fathers and will many times enter the child's surname as that of the mother if you're not married

That's very true. But for whatever reason(s) I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 4koff: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ever here in SA, before ur name enter ur pikin Birth Certificate you go do DNA. If u no add immediately.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 4koff: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
If I were the man, I go discuss am with the woman alone carry the two children like that. After all no be people dey adopt? After twenty something years. E no get where I dey go get grown up children like that. Plus wetin i don spend on the kids. THEY ARE MINE , REGARDLESS OF WHAT DNA TESTS SHOWS. FULLSTOP
Romance / Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by 4koff: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na so one Guy here for SA. I dey go Jog o! Naim I see one guy hold one woman say she no dey go anywhere dey cry. One Man dey inside Ford Focus dey look them. As I jog near them, naim I hear the guy accent. Na Naija guy. So as a Brother, na so I enquire wetin happen?

As the Guy in the Car hear me ask the guy in Pidgin English say Wetin Happen? Naim the guy start car drive go front small begin wait for front.

The guy come explain to me say the Southy Woman na him wife and the guy in the car na her boyfriend. Say the woman don comot from house since yesterday leave baby for am. He say as she come house come change naim him pursue her catch her so.

Say them get two children, one dey Naija and the other one na baby she dey house. Say he no just understand wetin be her problem. Say, she know say him dey try but he no just understand.

OK naim I first tell the brother make he leave the woman and as I see say the guy dey cry profusely and snot dey comot from him nose sef. I come try to give am courage make he let the woman go that she has made up her mind and the boyfriend even disrespected you to the extent that he dey wait make ur wife discharge you make he carry her go again.

The guy come compose himself small, come tell me say "Bros make I bone abi? " I say yes.

As we dey get this conversation, na so the woman take off pursue the boyfriend for the ford focus dey go enter car.

Next thing when I hear be the guy crying loudly and saying, "Bros abeg, I no fit Bone see her she dey run go meet the guy"

Na so himself take off dey pursue the wife. Imagine the scene for a quiet neighbourhood the two of them dey run like mad people for Norkem Park.

I shock, e be like say the woman use jazz on the guy. If to say I know the guy people for Naija I for beg make them come carry am o! Because he is finished as I see am.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
I liked your comment for that emotionally unstable comment it has been working for me ,
Through my high emotions i was able to meet okowa, ishaku and bbog chairperson aisha ,
We are ngo excos fighting for your rights while you sit on your parlour wt ur phones to mock us on our numerous protest....
Taraba,benue ,south kaduna,bauchi south ,shiite muslims etc knows us while their sons and daughters join us to remove d N.W.O members you clap for... During most ngo meetings in ur television you will see me on ur screen to tell you my emotions has helped me talk to angels ,i wl blur my dp photo si u know who i am
Finally, Mr man i still maintain wat i tell leave here if you will mock biafran struggle and dont ever think am bluffing ok, i av warned u

Ehen.....Na so Nnamdi KANU followers dey talk, very Brash. As you come threaten me so, na wetin happen to una Pastor naim you wan do? You no reach, I go 4k you to change your mind. But, don't get it twisted no strings attached.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
Itshekiri n part of urhobo will not be biafra i av been saying it for d past 4yrs now , biafra has zones in cross river, akwaibom ,rivers ,bayelsa ,idoma , jukun, parts of tiv ...We have strong n loyal members from dis tribes ...

All we nid is a country for our generation unborn ,we can go our ways after getting d independence

My sister, this was what made me ask the question.
Sorry no vex.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
U ar talking or mocking

Who is olamide or Naira Marley to determine opinion of a people? Those are street quarrels.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
cut kwa ...ijaw knew wat dey want until den ,which tribe ar u? Wat did u derive in mocking pple fighting for freedom?
As u judge matters on earth ,heavens ar watching u ...forget about christianity ,U laff people who freedom gorgeting u will want ur freedom from abyss ...how will u feel if one unholy being mock you from one corner of d pit of sorrow ...

Mind you am a lady with a strong honours that you can ever imagine am in nairaland for a reason ,so heed my advice and regret forever ,Politics you use to against igbos are heavily hated by igbos ,and igbos hate politics ....And so do heaven and its bible from isaiah to proverbs ,wt so many terrible curses against politicians and dia praise mongers...
I want you to depart from this thread at once or any other evil mockery from you will end you sorrows abd teeth gnashings,
Be warned

Shuo! Oghene Biko. From a simple question arose all these preaching, advise, warnings, curses and you want somebody to take you and your cause seriously.

My sister, please work on yourself first. You are emotionally unstable.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Now its grammer you are left to chew on. What a village goat. Have you heard the word poetry before? Mention that to your village English teacher while he explains that sentence to you for 3months.

At least now you know.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
which reality please! U think i wl hide d truth because of lagos -igbo quarrels am 2 big for dat, we want biafra of peace nt pf militants and cultist pls, Yorubas u ar in deeper problm all dis agbero tinubu is brewing ,all dis ritual olamide n nairamarley is gingering will be d greatest of undoing by d yorubas say i dnt tell ,not of talk of ur love to fulani

I don't know what you are talking about. We are talking generally not street quarrels.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
Itshekiri n part of urhobo will not be biafra i av been saying it for d past 4yrs now , biafra has zones in cross river, akwaibom ,rivers ,bayelsa ,idoma , jukun, parts of tiv ...We have strong n loyal members from dis tribes ...

All we nid is a country for our generation unborn ,we can go our ways after getting d independence

How do you cut ijaw nation from these two tribes?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
My grammar take what i wrote and run to your village headmaster or native doctor to help you ascertain it's correctness since your little brain is not exposed enough to comprehend here.

Your grammar is wrong mister. You cannot be Brawn in speaking. You can be Brawn in physical look.... Anu mpama.

Learn, stop believing in ur stupidity.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
quarrel dat will be resolved by redcap chiefs ,
Quarrel is better dan hunger

At least you get sense admit say you sef see the quarrel.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Zoo animal that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge also making it hard for you to differentiate sensible conversation from begging.

FYI : Learn to use the word BRAWN well. Hopefully it was a typographical error, you actually wanted to use the word BRASH abi? Civilized........... My training no even let me fit insult you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Zoo animal that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge.

Maybe if they tell you that your brain is an App you might just use it. As it is obvious that you are not using it. Maybe we need to push it to start. Use your brain intelligent man, use it.

Just like your Suplim Fraud. Your uncouthness is showing again.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:

Being an animal in a zoo, polite and diplomatic discourse from a leader surely sounds as apologies to you.
Sorry village Mumu, that's how civilized leaders in civilized climes converse . It's not always brawn & crude.

Before now, is this how your "civilized" Fraud converse? With all the Name calling of His President and Country? He extended his uncouth self to his Master Asari and He was quickly brought back to reality. Now who is begging with style?

Na only una the followers be mumu for this whole thing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
U ar ryt dear? I didnt expect him to reply d bigtoad

No let KANU hear you call his Master bigtoad o. He will order your death o! Half a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Warship:

A wise general avoids certain battles in order to win a war.

This is a battle Nnamdi Kanu wisely ignored but our adversaries won't understand until when Asari apologizes and keeps quiet.

Can't you see that it was Asari that helped him escape from Nigeria through the creeks? Can't you see that The fraudster owes him a lot? Even willing to surrender the leadership of IPOB to Asari?
From The fraudster's letter, are all these not evident? Except they need to push your brain to start.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2019
frankson1:

I believe that Asari is the honest one here. Asari mentioned@the bolded over 2 times and kanu didn't think of including it to his points.

From the foregoing, it is right to say that it was Asari and co that smuggled the UNGRATEFUL FRAUD out of Nigeria.

He Asari stopped short from mentioning it. Because, it could get him into trouble also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
anioma pple arent as lazy as itshekiri n urhobo , u pple ar begining wat u cant end wt omo agege n ogboru ...

Anioma asaba has competition wt onisha not lazy itshekiri , anioma knows oil will varnish in 5 to six years to come ,
U say 1992 but u can develop urself in 2yrs , anioma has being facing river niger for the past 10yrs not delta creeks of banga n starch (sorry for d rudeness)

Okowa has seen d handwritten on d wall n he has being preaching biafra ,biafra since march ,

D influx of foreigners wt billions of pounds has being mouthwatering our execs and legs for electric cars n hydro cars!

IF DEY AGREE ON THIS TERMS OIL IN NIGERDELTA WILL BE USELESS ,ANIOMA ASABA ,AGBOR WILL CONTINUE DIA ONITSHA COMPETITION ,WHILE ITSHEKIRI, IJAW N URHOBO WL GNASH DIA TEETHS ALONGSIDE NORTH

Una never get kontiri, quarrel don start?
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
See i dnt want to criticise dem ,even ijaw confiscated our properties during d war n yorubas kept our properties...

Leave yorubas my brother ,Asari has bitten more than he can chew am so hurt by kanu's words sad

Finally.....Reality is creeping in.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:32am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Kanu is a true leader. So will spoken apt and concise.
Only morons will interpret this as anyone begging anyone for anything.

.....another one. When the letter is there in black and white and it content clearly shows it's tone. Na wa o!

Your only argument should be, No be KANU Write am.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:30am On Apr 27, 2019
onyedi247:
that asari must have been offered some money to say trash against him,but he wil never sucide...

You see as Ipob dey think? This is a classical example of Nnamdi KANU follower's mindset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2019
wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?

No mind them. Senselessness.
Crime / Re: Sidechick Kills Pastor Brodes Perry After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home by 4koff: 3:19am On Apr 27, 2019
sirusX:
See yawa

Man must wack...and na where he dey work he go chop

In this case.... na pastoral chopping

But wait ooo...she definitely knew he was married, so what was the issue of heartbreak, abi she wanted to dethrone the wife??

You know wetin the man tell am?
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Edodefender:
So Biafra is all about justice to the southern minorities? I wish I knew I'll never insult their cause ever again.

Let the south south control their own resources why is it so hard to understand?

Will Yoruba allow Nigeria to use Lagos igr and give them ordinary 13%?

Lagos contributes about 65% of Nigeria's igr non-oil revenue
Car Talk / Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by 4koff: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Some fools will be saying Biafra, when Nigeria is moving forward.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by 4koff: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chukazu:

But it must be said that MRI scan is not 100 percent accurate, it gives an approximate figure not exact thing
You still dey find wahala. Anyways, that is why like every science test such as DNA there is a clearance level either + or - in otherwords, the ages na either a little before 17years or above 17 years SMALL.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by 4koff: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
onlyonechid84:
Pls how do i watch the match online,
Biko

/ Cable / Satellite
Maximo 360
Maximo 360
TV Schedule »
SupserSport Select GO
SupserSport Select GO
TV Schedule »
SuperSport 9
SuperSport 9
TV Schedule »
SuperSport Maximo
SuperSport Maximo
TV Schedule »

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.