Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by 4koff: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lucid1:

Look at those faces, those guys aren't more than 20yrs Old, chill bro. Is it every bright kid that fulfills his/her potentials? You need to be proud of yours when you see a good thing.

Don't mind the goat. CAF carried out MRI scan on the kids. Players from Tanzania, Cameroon and others failed the test. Not one Nigerian player failed the test. unpatroitic goats everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING! Minister Of Trade, Enelamah Caught Red Handed In N42b Fraud, Risk Sack by 4koff: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see the kind of mega fraud Buharis aides are perpetrating? how can you create a fake company using your cheap aides as directors and and now plan to steal over 42 billion Naira from govt just like that

Who catch am? Na the same APC.
Romance / Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa by 4koff: 2:08am On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Honestly this is Disgusting.. Just look at her belly fat... Nawa for some nuggaz Oooo.....

One Man's ......is another man's Beyonce

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano by 4koff: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anything una read una go just believe. Where the evidence?
Sports / Re: Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance by 4koff: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who no like messi run away from am. Na witch.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by 4koff: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

You beat Lyon not Athletico Hello o.
Even City Beat Schalke 04 7 Zero So, where is the feat?
Respect CR7 the Record Breaker and History Maker,Hatrick Hero Against Simeone's Athletico!!

Ronaldo good no doubt, so is Aguero, Salah, Mane, Coutinho, Suarez etc. Messi is a demi god. Messi is football itself, and the GOAT. If you can truly say that you do not believe or know that messi is the GOAT, YOU MUST BE A WITCH OR A WIZARD AS IT APPLIES.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by 4koff: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wetin dey worry una? Compare Rinaldo with his mates them Sala, Aguero, mane etc.

45 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo by 4koff: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2019
See this one((Davido) no be him disrespected Boity the other time in South Africa? Which Sad he come dey talk about?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by 4koff: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is the Nigeria we want. Slowly but surely IM and who know man syndrome go minimise. Na God get Power.
Religion / Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by 4koff: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
We don see the guy for here self. Fake guy. The pastor fall all miracle pastors hands.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by 4koff: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is the truth. Na true you talk Bro. I don see am like that.
Politics / Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by 4koff: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
My Workers in South Africa!
Politics / Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by 4koff: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2019
My President Gave them the authority. Even the Police man know say if Baba hear am e go worse for am so he is powerless. Like person when dem catch dey Bleep married woman(Person Wife)
Politics / Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by 4koff: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sowore win him own yard, defeat Buhari and Atiku. Atiku no even fit win for him yard. Naim wan Rule Nigeria?

At least Them don't show Saraki and Shehu Sanni the way out. Which people be next?

1 Like

Health / Re: Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia by 4koff: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thank God o! HIV been don spoil fVck.
Politics / Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by 4koff: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
surevik:
I support a capital punishment for corrupt politicians, but for a ballot snatcher, NO its extremely harsh my dear. See some do this cause of hunger, many are dying in things country and they are very gullible to such, you better persecute them than killing.

It is only the death penalty that can put a stop to all these kinds of illegal behaviour
Politics / Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by 4koff: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
surevik:
And you think killing them is the best solution?

Even killing Corrupt Polithiefcians is also. Since they fear nothing else.
Politics / Re: Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio by 4koff: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
This pronouncement by Buhari has set The Battle between Good and Evil.

It should benefit the opposition, I come dey wonder why e dey pain PDP?

Abi because them no pass death sentence on corruption like China?

Ballot Box Snatching is worse than armed Robbery. Ballot Box snatching steals a whole community, state or country's future unlike armed Robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by 4koff: 6:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin you gain?
Politics / Re: Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging by 4koff: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
Who did this to us or who did we offend as a country. There are laid down punishment for ballot box snatchers (section 129 (4) prescribes 24 months imprisonment upon conviction for ballot box snatchers) which can culminate into life sentence if Mr President wants to show how pained he feels. Introducing d military (not police) to deal ruthlessly and at d expense of one's life is simply a call for death. The question now is why d APC are merchants of death?. El Rufai said body bags; Amaechi said it will be battle not election in Rivers rally and even sang war songs, Akpabio is Warsaw and here d President is threatening death to potential snatchers that cut across party lines. That statement alone knowing how selective this govt is ás they will turn a blind eye where it favours APC and ruthless in PDP strongholds is enough to cause voters apathy. Stray bullet no sabi who is d culprit and this goes to confirm how this tyrant values his re-election over life of d citizens

Ballot box snatchers are worse than armed Robbers. The difference being, One affects a person(an individual) or worse case a family. The other affects a whole generation, a community, a state and indeed a country. Which is worse sir?
Politics / Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by 4koff: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder why PDP will not welcome this idea and make sure all their cameras, and phones are video ready to catch any APC thugs that will try to snatch ballot boxes. The pronouncement favours the opposition except PDP is trying to tell us something else. Ballot Box snatching will be a thing of the past if this is made a law in Nigeria as well as other things. I wonder why PDP is now advocating for criminals(Ballot Box Snatchers). Are ballot box snatchers exclusively the opposition? Don't they have APC ballot box snatchers? I am not understanding.

Parents warn your children, children beg your parents. Adults, advise urselves. This man Buhari does not joke with these things. I witnessed him pass death sentences on Drug traffickers and these was carried out to the letter.
Politics / Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by 4koff: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
pawesome:
decieve yourself if you think this directive will work in the north..

Northerners are the ones that follow directives more than us. In this case, half a word is enough for the wise. Try it and see.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by 4koff: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2019
surevik:
Because of this hash order by this tyrant, many innocent citizen trying to protect their vote will be wasted and nothing will happen. My fellow country people pls be careful this man and his military are very evil.

Yes evil to would be ballot box snatchers. How can anyone APC or PDP not welcome this pronouncement. Except your plans has been thwarted.
Politics / Re: "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking by 4koff: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder why PDP will not welcome this idea and make sure all their cameras, and phones are video ready to catch any APC thugs that will try to snatch ballot boxes. The pronouncement favours the opposition except PDP is trying to tell us something else. Ballot Box snatching will be a thing of the past if this is made a law in Nigeria as well as other things. I wonder why PDP is now advocating for criminals(Ballot Box Snatchers). Are ballot box snatchers exclusively the opposition? Don't they have APC ballot box snatchers? I am not understanding.

Parents warn your children, children beg your parents. Adults, advise urselves. This man Buhari does not joke with these things. I witnessed him pass death sentences on Drug traffickers and these was carried out to the letter.
Politics / Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by 4koff: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2019

4 Likes

Politics / Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by 4koff: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Nawa o.

Person no fit read comments again in peace?

Honestly, the desperation you idiots exhibit in this your scamming game is even a good reason to deter a potential victim except if he is a confirmed goat.

You are winning millions, yet we must pay you some few thousands to win as wellt, is that not the height of foolishness?

Exactly, as if the money you are going to win is their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by 4koff: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
ayusco85:
Preliminary finding indicate that it was during the skirmishes and struggle to disarm the Officer that the rifle discharged and hit the friend of the Customs (Godwin) who lost his life. The Service is already in touch with the bereaved family.

How can a rifle discharge killing an innocent unarmed young man. This government with lies is worst than Lucifer. March 23 is sacrosanct. 6 days to go

How this take connect Government? Anyways, the Customs Service lied shamelessly. With the little knowledge I have of a Gun, That rifle was cocked(putting a bullet in the chamber) before the shot was fired. From the video, you can hear the the custom guy cocking the rifle just before the shot. That was a deliberate act.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by 4koff: 4:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Una see anything like Biafra for the wedding? Una when be ordinary followers go sew Biafra wedding dress, Biafra cake, Biafra decorations etc. Mugus no go end.
Politics / Re: Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku by 4koff: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2018
rexwalters:
Thanks for the educative information,politics is all about self interest,Garba shehu was atiku spokesman in 2011 he works for President Buhari today,Yinka Odumakin was buhari spokesperson in 2011,he works for pdp today what an irony. Mumus would be shouting pdp and apc.

Nigerian youths no dey think.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku by 4koff: 3:10am On Dec 31, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...what is Waziri Atiku talking about...why didn't he expose this allegation during the 2015 elections when he supported PMB and the APC party wholeheartedly...

The youths of Nigeria no dey think.
Sports / Re: Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! by 4koff: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have always said it that Mou.th is a Fraud. Like my Statistics lecturer those days would say, wuruwuru to the answer. Only parking the bus that he knows. When he tried to play soccer, he was exposed.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by 4koff: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2018
South Africa has kicked off it's plans for the female world cup.

http://www.kickoff.com/mobile/news/91638/banyana-banyana-coach-desiree-ellis-name

Nigeria where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.