Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
can I see biafran dollar

No o As Naira is to Nigeria, The Biafran money should be call Fraud. Maybe 100 Naira go exchange for 1 Or 2 Biafran Fraud.
Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
everozone:
Guy I don't live a lie.I was at the border on September 22nd 2017.I was surprised when I noticed that.I like it.

Ok, quick sell all you have, buy The money as a store of value. You Don hammer when America, Israel and Turkey recognise am.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by 4koff: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Everest1989:
Ordinary Benevento kwa wey Umuoji boys go beat anyhow

Oya Juve Don score
Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
koladebrainiac:
it is not legal tender it is fake money . a treasonable offence

You just spoke big Engreesh there? How do you expect someone that says he is Zooafran to understand wetin constitute a treasonable offence?
Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
everozone:
Biafra currency is exchanged for other currencies at Togo-Benin Republic border.You can even use Biafra currency to buy things you need at the border.But in Nigerian, holders of Biafra currency are tagged terrorists.Nigeria is indeed a ZOO.

Liar! Where the Central Bank of Zooafra dey? Abi anybody fit go China or Malaysia go print? Na so them deceive una with Zooafra passport and ID scam una. Try travel go America no Isreal or Turkey with the kpale na.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
tishbite41:
obasanjo was d one using dem to play politics.

Lol! What an excuse. So, who want come lead Zooafra? When their leaders are already pawns in the hands of a not so intelligent Nigerian?
Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amarabae:
How is it a crime?
One of the most difficult task on earth is trying to stop an agitation and ideology which have been bought by the common man on the street.

Who sell Am? Where Am? I for like buy as an Ibo man with sense o!
Politics / Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

They where fighting like animals because they came from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is evident. Wetin take 5 marginalised people from 5 igbo states with confusion and in-fighting do, Naim one person run as terms.

See list

From Evan abi na Evans Enwerem 1999,
Chuba Okadigbo 1999–2000,
Anyim Pius Anyim 2000–2003,
Adolphus Wabara 2003–2005,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be? Oh I forgot, e no come from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is rife.

1999 thru 2007 =8years (5 Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 =8years (1 Nigerian)

From the simple illustration which people Sane and which people suppose call themselves Zoo? Because of their behaviour?
Politics / Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by 4koff: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
4koff:
Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

They where fighting like animals because they came from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is evident. Wetin take 5 marginalised people from 5 igbo states with confusion and in-fighting do, Naim one person run as terms.

See list

Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be? Oh I forgot, e no come from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is rife.

1999 thru 2007 (Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 (Nigerian)

From the simple illustration which people Sane and which people suppose call themselves Zoo? Because of their behaviour?

Haha haha! After my comment above, na so all of them discharge from this thread one by one. Truth be like orogbo (bitter kola) but it works wonders.
Politics / Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by 4koff: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017

See list

Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

1999 thru 2007 (Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 (Nigerian)

Politics / Re: Biafra: President Buhari Hates Igbos Deeply – Amaechi by 4koff: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
What do you expect? Buhari that dealt with maitasine, Buhari that dealt with and Still dealing with El Zazarky (muslims) who be Nnamdi Kanu ?

I warned Nnamdi, other igbo elders he disrespected warned him. Powers bestowed on him by his illiterate and semi illiterate followers went into his head.

Baba turned up, Nnamdi Gbafua. It must serve as a deterrent to other would be Nnamdis, Alhajis, Militants etc.
Politics / Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by 4koff: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2017
BetaThings:

Actually it is not
When he first appointed Kachikwu in 2015, some Igbos said that the man is not from one of the 5 core SE states
Buhari first made Okadigbo his VP in 2003 and Ume Ezeoke in 2007, the SE did not vote for him
in 2011, the Igbos said nobody from the SE should agree to be his VP because Jonathan was their candidate

He now looked towards SW and the SW did not vote for him
He did the same in 2015 and the SW voted for him
Now the Igbos said the SW voted for him because they expected him to die and SW person will become president in that event

Do you honestly expect people to listen to all these finding fault with everything?

MY Brother you just succinctly summarised my Brothers behaviour from a particular axis. Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

From Evan Enwerem 1999,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

Notice their pattern, na wetin ITS (I Too Sabi) dey cause

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by 4koff: 2:27am On Nov 05, 2017
FarahAideed:
As usual cooked up red names by a lying administration

Am not surprised at all by your comment. Even with the names and designations, you cannot still do small research. Yet, you opened your shallow brain to type This? After all, they were no girls kidnapped and the appointments were made by Jubril.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4koff: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

See him cowardly ewedu muslim mouth. Ojukwu lost close relatives.

Smelly amala-loving creature.

grin grin

Na wa ! Assumption is the mother of all 4kups.
Ok I go delete this one use ikembagburugburu
Anu-ofia!
Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4koff: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Humulity:
Ignorance is a killer.
Sylvester Ojukwu - Ikemba's first son was 9 years when the war started and was a member of the Boys Company. You can ask any Igbo man who fought in the Biafra war the role of the Boys Company during the war. You have to put your brain to work to know that - that information don't come cheap - you earn it.

Seeveh die as a member of the boys company? Other Boys company members no go deadly missions when no come back? NA QUESTION I ASK.
Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4koff: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2017
tishbite41:
tom bigga is Ojukwus half brother.

Na so us take dey mislead people, did a little research. Captain Tom Biggar died at the earliest in Nsukka sector with Nzeogwu and Okigbo. Before the full scale Biafran war.
Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4koff: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

Yes, Ojukwus own brother, Tom Bigger, was killed in the war.

Tom bigger Ojukwu?
Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 4koff: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
wait o! During the Biafran war heard million died. I was born after the war so didn't witnessed it. But of those millions, did ojukwu's father, mother, child, wife, brother, cousin,nephew or niece die in this war?

Please make una wake and learn.
Family / Re: 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found by 4koff: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
cyndy1000:
Oh my God you guys finally found her n she is dead. So many evil everywhere God save our families from evil preys. Rip

Essay, summary and comprehension
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Red Star Belgrade : Europa League (0 - 0) On 2nd November 2017 by 4koff: 4:17am On Nov 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
The time of this match is too late

Naim make arsenal no win?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Red Star Belgrade : Europa League (0 - 0) On 2nd November 2017 by 4koff: 4:10am On Nov 03, 2017
sirfee:
Arsenal can not win the trophy.

GGMU

See this one o! Arsenal never got win match na cup them want win?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Red Star Belgrade : Europa League (0 - 0) On 2nd November 2017 by 4koff: 4:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

u can't be serious
scrap uefa cup?
grin
kids

No mind that guy, I Don tell am make them win am first, if not Arsenal no suppose dey play champions league, because their mates no dey there na Europa arsenal suppose dey play.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Red Star Belgrade : Europa League (0 - 0) On 2nd November 2017 by 4koff: 4:03am On Nov 03, 2017
osazsky:
abeg make dem scrap Europa cup, a cup that is not worth 10 million pounds, I don't know y teams want to win this useless cup. c as man u dey happy last season say dem win two irrelevant cup Dis tournament should b left for the youth team, team b, imagine imbrahimovik and mata dey happy for EFL cup. morihoh na mumu I swear. make asenal nor come get stupid injury dey shld just ignore d cup.waste of strenght

As I begin read this comment, my mind start to dey tell me say this na arsenal fan. As I reach the end, gbam! My mind no fail me. Excuses, excuses , excuses. Win the cup na like Man United make we know say una pass Europa level like Man United. Yeye club. Until then, na una level be that.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by 4koff: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
[sup][/sup]
madridguy:
This is serious. May God help her q1 q1 .
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 by 4koff: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Someone will come and say Laliga is better than premiership.

Pls nobody should quote me with 1989 stats, i'm not feeling fine.

You be mumu. When athletic Bilbao dey beat man u home and away, you no for talk. One off matter mail you take dey talk.
Crime / Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:

Your memory really fresh o. Unlike that of vast majority of Nigerians.

Na children dey here na.
Crime / Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2017
wizod:
The zoo police thinks they are doing me, they're doing themselves

Dilector gbafua e never still reach you sense? Maybe dem need to push your brain, before e start.
Crime / Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 4:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Alariiwo:
They will sweep the whole thing under the carpet..

so far they are all igbos, forget it. If na Fulani now, they won't let the world rest. UN today, ICC tomorrow
I wonder how biafra will be when they can't bring one another to justice

Anambra where them dey kidnap Governor(Ngige) nothing go happen to the kidnapper(Chris Uba)?
Crime / Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by 4koff: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Na wa, wetin dey surprise me be say, men go dey cheat with women when dia wives young pass and maybe fine pass. Me, if I want cheat the girl must give me better reason when my wife go understand if she catch us.

31 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by 4koff: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na the same character them get
Sports / Re: ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image by 4koff: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
jbreezy:
Can't yu see!!! If neymar, ronaldo and messi die, na only hazard go dey enjoy ball'on dior wins...chelsea management is ISIS grin grin

See the conspiracy theorists. No Chibok girl was kidnapped. Until of Sudan etc.
Politics / Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by 4koff: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
fatymore:
Happy married life oluwatosin.. May your marriage be an enjoyable one...

How she no go enjoy Am? Money is meant to check insults. Na only God remain make she face and lead a goodlife. Pray for good health all other worries will be taken care of by money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.