Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by 4koff: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
authehighness:
i am afraid that,this monster called boko haram has come to stay

Abi o! But na him be their father now? Is he the father of book haram? Why is he sabotaging his 2nd term with these frequent attacks that has shown that noko haram is not technically defeated. But becoming strong.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by 4koff: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2018
I no blame them. It's the youths and followers that I blame. Killing themselves for these lots. No bexwe them dey try fool so? Just because e no get the presidential ticket for PDP he better go back to APC. Useless lots.
Culture / Re: Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos by 4koff: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm
Politics / Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by 4koff: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
The mugu followers when dey fight for these people naim them I dey pity. Una see una life now? Even Fayose go soon sing APC song.
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by 4koff: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2018
This actually makes sense than that office of the wife of the president.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by 4koff: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Omg ,sweethrt nt wat u think pls ...i still av small emotion

Is that you in the Profile Picture? I like what I see. Here's my Whatsapp number +27786515082 who knows? You never know.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by 4koff: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Truth is lyk a sharp sword ,it pierces d heart

You be real Husband snatcher. If you snatch person husband, make the woman go beg you. Because, from that picture, it is finished.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by 4koff: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
This man dey put himself for more wahala. If ISIS attack anywhere near Nigeria, Kanu don enter BIIIIG WAHALA O! Even for Israel hand. If Nigeria carry the matter go meet Israel. Isreal na SWORN Enemy of DAESH (ISIS) Kanu dey run mouth like tap. Make e dey wait till e RED.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are dumb ,hope you get lynched in the morning .

Nairalanders between me and the mumu who dumb? Share if you think he is DUMB.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are a big fool. You are the one embarrassing Nigeria by staying in a country where Nigerians are an endangered species . You have no pride even associating with their music. God punish you for being shameless. Who is South Africa that we feed to challenge our superiority in Africa undecided if not because of fools like you?. Shameless goat. I hope the Zulus catch you on the streets today and eat you alive .

Half education is very Dangerous.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are too stupid of a fool. You anambra mumu , you think i don't which cult you belong to over dere undecided. I would rather follow kanu than be a goalless fool like you.

Troubled soul.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Because they play music from Nigeria that says what?. Everyone knows Nigeria has best music so why won't they play our artist undecided. Mumu , why not move back to potopoto if you hate your host ,you Igbos are always resentful of your accomodators .Stupid tribe of thugs. We know why you are calling those stupid Zulus best musicians is because of your jealousy for Yoruba artists . You will end up dead because you are nigerian or end up in jail. You are not liked anywhere especially over dere. For your information we true Nigerians don't care if those fools hate us because we know they need us more than we need them. Without nigerian businesses that shytty country would fall , without our doctors they won't have hospitals , without our teachers they won't school. We made South Africa what it is, now the bastards are jealous. Wait till we make them starve by nationalizing mtn and dstv

The way u were talking I thought that you are even one of those Nnamdi KANU type of followers until u insinuated that u are yoruba.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Because they play music from Nigeria that says what?. Everyone knows Nigeria has best music so why won't they play our artist undecided. Mumu , why not move back to potopoto if you hate your host ,you Igbos are always resentful of your accomodators .Stupid tribe of thugs. We know why you are calling those stupid Zulus best musicians is because of your jealousy for Yoruba artists . You will end up dead because you are nigerian or end up in jail. You are not liked anywhere especially over dere.

Same reason I enjoy their Music(Nasty C) and any other music Reggae, RnB, Jazz. Good music is good music. Nothing like xenophobic music.

You are mentally disturbed. From Zulu music to Yoruba musicians. For ur information I am Yoruba... Ode

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are a dumb bastard , you think those Zulus will care about what you think you are when they catch and lynch in front of police ?. Your kind can never have peace . It shall never be well with you. You come here praising the fools that opress you in their own country and insult your fellow Nigerians undecided

Stupidity written all over you. Hate South Africans as they Hate Nigerians does not stop the truth. They play Davido, Wiz Kid and Niniola even though they hate Nigerians. You are just stupid.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are a stupid fool for acting as if you don't know those Zulu ugly savages go around hunting innocent Nigerians to kill every hour. God punish you for not standing up for your own people, I hope those savages get you in hillbrow and throw you in the police van to kill or deport you for nothing. Useless goat. Aids infested fool. Who cares about a backward country with poverty people, you will perish there fool.

You are already dying of your own hate and stupidity. Can't you see that I am not the hillbrow kind of Nigerian?
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are the stupid one flatty. You force yourself on Zulus who hate you and your potopoto republic, are you not a shameless goat undecided. I hope to see your story soon on first page with your cultist head cut in half .What a fool.

All the above am not, you don't even know me. Assumptions they say, is the mother of all.....

Were you deported from SA for doing drugs? You seemed pained. My Brother if u no get wetin u dey do for SA before, it was a good thing you went back home. Instead of giving us and indeed Nigeria a bad name. Good riddance
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alamala1:
Are you for real or you sure your eardrum ain't blocked no rapper I repeat no rapper KS better than Nasty C in Africa please go and download SMA and just only that, you'll come and thank me later he freestyled on a TV show in US and he killed it mhen would post the link here and you'll appreciate the nigga, he's lit as Bleep, Believe me ain't no rapper as good as he is in Africa

No waste ur MB
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are one of the drug dealers and prostitutes over there? Hope they xenophobe your flat skull very soon. I know there are millions of Zulus hunting for a Nigerian now and I hope you will be their victim and let's see if you will praise them again. Stupid fool. Who even compares these lazy idiots to hardworking nigerian artists with so much talent and exposure undecided. Fool

I never knew that your kind still dey o. No wonder they hate us. So you no fit see truth talk am? You are blinded by hate. You and the SAn people na the same.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
HarlyRo:
so no be only dey classify de guy like that?
eni duro gave me hope..... Then life happend
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Barrysleek:
Top 5 should be from SA with KO and kid x, Cassper is filling up 100k stadium every year while our rappers can't even headline a show. Manifest should be 2nd because of his mad wordplay. I had high hopes on Dremo but his current ep was influenced by dmw, he his now singing so as to compete with mayorkun

Leave them make dem dey delude themselves. Some of them are so dumb that it annoys me. How can you compare a Da les, Anathi or Ricky rick to a Falz. Beats me.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

What are you xenophobes doing on nairaland ? undecided. Go and promote you nonsense artists in your own forum. You can never be better than Nigerians and Nigeria in anything , go and rest you pieces of rubbish. Nigeria leads Africa in everything, kill Your self if it pain you.

Shuo! see the mugu o. Truth no get Nationality. The truth must be told. So u think say I be Southy because I tell u truth?

My guy disabuse your mind. Since Da Grin die real rappers no gree show. MI even get song where he tell the truth say SAn rappers ti take over(which is da truth)
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Mamiwota Lol he's already going commercial now.

Google blaqbonez previous works and you'd know he's good.

I hope you are educated and enlightened now? so stop blaspheming here. I only forgave you becos it was obvious that you didnt know what you were talking about.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Mamiwota Lol he's already going commercial now.

Google blaqbonez previous works and you'd know he's good.

Google Nasty C any work. you go know say your guy never ready. that is if e go hear wetin the guy dey spit.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Bruh I swear, I see nothing special about that Nigga rap tho nothing exceptional , I prefer emtee tha hustla nga raps about hustle and all. Nasty c aint shit blaqbonez would murk him.

So wavy means you can rap?? If its about being wavy then 6ix9ine is the current best rapper in the world cos his album is leading worldwide. And those song you mentioned have average lyrics so you know. You can Google blaqbonez and know what rap is.

I took time to continue your education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329svQpZGzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9erdd0U0vW0

Happy listening Thank me Later
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Teejay6laq:
Wetin Falz dey rap.....Naija no get rappers at all

Your head dey there!
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Bruh I swear, I see nothing special about that Nigga rap tho nothing exceptional , I prefer emtee tha hustla nga raps about hustle and all. Nasty c aint shit blaqbonez would murk him.

So wavy means you can rap?? If its about being wavy then 6ix9ine is the current best rapper in the world cos his album is leading worldwide. And those song you mentioned have average lyrics so you know. You can Google blaqbonez and know what rap is.

Jesus! I actually took time to listen to that Blaqbonez mamiwota. It then dawned on me that I shouldn't argue with you. But for the sake of education and enlightenment. No talk that kind thing for public domain again. Nasty C is light years ahead of the guy. Locally, the guy fit sell if worked on. But don't even mention him where them dey talk about African Musician. It is either you be small boy or you be him friend. abeg park well make we see people when dey rap.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2018
kenzysmith:
Wetin that nasty c dey rap self wey dremo we ycee this whole list is fucking crap

My friend you don't know Rap. As a leader of the old school, Nasty C is the Best Rapper in Africa. He is soooo wavy and his bars are tight. Try listen to NDA(New Dick Alert) or Allow ft French Montana then tellaman ft Nasty SDA(Strike a Pose) or Hell Naw.

If you know what is Rap music you will be awe struck with the Bars this guy spits. Mind you, you must be intelligent to be able to catch the meaning.

Happy Listening.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by 4koff: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2018
mikky25:
Like joke like joke, this clone stuff is gaining weight ooo. To me Nigerians needs to be properly addressed on this matter.

No mind APC. How them go leave publicity skills to an old man like Laid Mohammed? Give him another office and put a vibrant young man there.
Politics / Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by 4koff: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Same stupidity and gullibility that made Nnamdi KANU have followers till this day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) by 4koff: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Stupidity. A country where thieves can aspire to office with the youths who's future has been stolen and about to be finished further will be dying to support these lots. Nigeria has lost it's morals completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by 4koff: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abeyjide:
madala

What's the meaning? Same as Southy Meaning?
Sports / Re: Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning by 4koff: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2018
inikamoze:

GO CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD AND STOP BEING A NUISANCE HERE

Na you get the money when people want win? that you want to collect money from them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.