Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) by 4koff: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Have you all noticed how football club supporting goes with the behaviour of the supporter? Real Madrid, Chelsea or Arsenal, Barcelona or even Liverpool and Man City fans?
Literature / Re: 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe by 4koff: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
I've read it two times (igbo and English version), its not as fascinating as people say it is.

Lol! The world has changed.
Sports / Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by 4koff: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
owowa145:

The great Ronaldinho sir. Messi is Dem too good no doubt. But lets educate ourselves on this. Messi was discovered even before he became a teenager, properly nurtured by Barca academy. With this he got the marketability factor which enabled him to start winning the ballon d'or at an early stage. Ronaldinho on the other, who was not promoted or known from his youth and was outstandingly dangerous, got his shot when he arrived barca at the age of 25 winning 2 of that same title. Now, lets imagine Dinho had the same time and chance as messi, I can bet it with u, that guy could have bowed out with at least 8 ballon d'or. My conjecture though.

But it didn't happen. Am talking about as it is now.
Sports / Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by 4koff: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2018
internationalman:

Then just name one player who is above him that is underrated.

No mind them. Person when Ronaldo dey use as yardstick to measure his (Ronaldo) success? As soon as he won his 5th balon d'or (equalled messi) he proclaimed himself the best player ever. Meanwhile, the person when win am since no make peem.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by 4koff: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yes he is...no matter how you look at it and I think he's overrated too

Who is overrated? is there anyone that you have seen that plays football better? Not scoring goals alone. I mean to play soccer.
Politics / Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 4koff: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2018
hokafor:
Buhari has sent his brother to go and protect their siblings

Who be buhari brother when he send? Igbo man when dey military?
Health / Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by 4koff: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
So Nigerians must not pray for you? OK, carry go.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) by 4koff: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2018
This kind house dey get staff.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by 4koff: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2018
A common person with tattoo allover just did What over a thousand "Righteous" Pastors in Nigeria could not do.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by 4koff: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2018
See young thickness
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years by 4koff: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations is in order
Career / Re: Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO by 4koff: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2018
passyhansome:
That's the beginning of the Bank's fall, appointing a Yoruba Muslim as CEO.

This Buhari sef, Na so so Muslim e dey appoint. Where you want start to argue with person like me? Meanwhile people go still follow me say "Na True" Buhari too dey appoint Muslims. Islamization of Nigeria Agenda.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by 4koff: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Baroba:
This old gangbanger 32? More like 52 if you ask me..

Na Sapele water in n the morning, Igbo in the evening and serious knocking in the night main cause am.
Car Talk / Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by 4koff: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:
Wat would they have done? Break into it?

In SA, that would have been a gift.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Alexander001:
zHow them take get A.K not even awka made?

Na wa what are you on about? Can't you see that the these are awka made Revolver Rifle that can use AK47 bullets not BB bullets. This is Awka AK47 with Revolving cartridge as Magazine. I applaud the ingenuity of whoever made those Rifles, e try.
Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by 4koff: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Ihatepork:
Some things have to be said. No apologies or sugarcoating. Credit has to be given.

- John Boyega played Finn in star wars

- Moe Sasegbon played wonder woman in Justice league

- David Oyelowo played Martin Luther in Selma.

- Mo Abudu/Niyi Akinmolayan just broke records with Wedding party 2 .

- Some of Mo Abudu/Kemi Adetiba's records with Wedding party still stand.

- Wizkid defied all odds to beat the likes of Drake and Jay-z to MOBO awards. Also became the first African artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

-Davido recently broke records for the highest grossing Nigerian concert.

Both of them are the biggest artistes in Africa today

-Now Funke Akindele just did another one with avengers

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Bandele, Kemi Adetiba, Ebony life studios. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

It's also not a coincidence that all the Nigerians who have won the Grammys are Yorubas. I won't even talk about Fela

See, no one comes close to Yorubas in entertainment. You can't tell me nothing. Funny how we barely even brag about it. Oh well...I just did.

Now

None of these people got to where they are without igbo, Niger-Delta, igbirra or Calabar person helping/assisting in one form or another.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by 4koff: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
At least he no fly am go Germany or UK.
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:10am On Dec 26, 2017
YOMISKY1:
Messi leaving under Ronaldo's shadow? E b like say dis one no knw wetin he dey talk. Let me remind you: who was eager to win Ballon d'or? Ronaldo. After one short guy don win Ballon d'or 4 straight tyms, who was eager to win his own too? Ronaldo, when Messi extended his Ballon D'or trophies to 5, who was eager to win his own 5th? Ronaldo. When December 2017 El-clasico was coming who was eager to play in order to put one short man to shame? Ronaldo. He was rushed to play El-clasico but @ d end his club was beating 0-3 in their backyard. With all I have explained: it seems Ronaldo is leaving under Messi's shadow. To add insult upon injury, Messi had came up with his family Christmas photo I am sure Ronaldo will do so soon, so tell me who is leaving under whose shadow?

No mind them. Ronald when dey use Messi as yardstick to measure his success? As soon as he equalled Messi's Number of World's best he shout say he be the best ever. Something when even Ronaldo pikin know.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:04am On Dec 26, 2017
ericmor:

is vise versa my brother. ronaldo fans don't like to see people hailing messi without mentioning ronaldo and it goes the other way too

Abeg no dey call Ronaldo Name join Messi. They call am join his mates them Neymar, Hazard etc.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Chrisrare:
news is about messi but everyone is mentioning ronaldo and madrid... Shows dis guy is living under ronaldo's shadow..

Na Ronaldo when dey blasphem cause am.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (0 - 3) On 23rd December 2017 by 4koff: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2017
cantok:
I now bow my knees to the god made by sepp blatter!

Lol..... Another no girl was kidnapped, Sudanese in Aso Rock Kinda theorists.
Politics / Re: Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott by 4koff: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Ihatepork:
One ibo said Dangote is a small boy compared to Nnewi millionaires that Nnewi millionaires are just hiding their money grin cheesy

To what end? My Brother if Dangote sneeze Nigeria, Cameroon and some other countries catches cold. If all the Nnewi Billionaires Sneeze, who go here? Maybe Aba.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by 4koff: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2017
dingbang:
Na federal govt build am?

All these illiterates sef..

Naim make dilector fit bamboozle all of them so. Can you imagine wetin he dey take score point of marginalization?

Ask am weda innosson board get federal character? abi ekenedilichukwu or Coscharis get?

Their mentality ehn!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG by 4koff: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I dey come
Crime / Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by 4koff: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I dey come, will comment later. .....Busy
Culture / Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by 4koff: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior

He is going to be the IG in a couple of years also. Mark my words, just watch give time value in your very before. That's how Naija works. The Police he joined is just to guarantee his career and salary while he proceeds to do all the courses open in the police force. I doubt if he will ever do police work as he will be abroad studying while attached to an embassy where his school is with free accommodation , car, salary plus estacode. when he returns HE BECOMES AN AIG BEFORE THEM MAKE AM THE REAL THING IG.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 4koff: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you that mugu.

Jealousy Spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR by 4koff: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
eleojo23:
This sounds too personal.
So old age is now nemisis?

Not professional at all.

He is the beginning of the end of Nigeria. He senior OBJ?
Sports / Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by 4koff: 3:29am On Dec 13, 2017
chronique:
Everything about Nigeria just shows how careless the nation is being run and managed.

It is in this manner that they want to have Nuclear Power Plant? Chernobyl will be a child's play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.