Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,710 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

4labi1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4labi1's Profile / 4labi1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? by 4labi1: 5:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Actually the police have no rights to ask that, but when they ask for your proof of ownership incase d car is stolen, they need a form of identification to clear things
Politics / Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by 4labi1: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2023
She's a wife of a governor and she can open her mouth and say this kind of rubbish? I am baffled at how we just let people like her husband rule a state. This is the dumbest thing I have heard in my life

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by 4labi1: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jumia no fit increase salary ,even if the management team or HR team had a gun pointed to their head they won't never. Rather they look for how to remove your bonus. JUMIA board don't send

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation by 4labi1: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2023
So in a state like Lagos they expect a full grown man wearing suit or lady dressed cooperate to ride bicycle from ikorodu to lekki or vi every day? Is this person high on weed. If they don't have any positive solution they should better keep quiet or go and play with sand
Music/Radio / Re: Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video by 4labi1: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tbh I don't understand how northern Nigeria Muslims think. I swear this guys think like slaves. Davido no even dey d song yet alone appear in the video and you asked him to take it down he did, now they want him to apologize why should he?? His not even d owner of the track or d director. When El rufai of kano criticized xtians did he apologize? Me wey be Muslim am starting to feel like my own Islam different from northerners own oh.
Politics / Re: House Of Reps halts motion seeking to stop Fuel Price Hike by 4labi1: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
RENEWED Shege hehe... Were are those apc fanatics singing on our mandate we shall stand.
Education / Re: JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME by 4labi1: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Jackossky:

As if you had 300 during your time shocked

I had 219 in 2012,went to unilag where post jamb cut of mark was 50 and I got 52.I'm not the smartest but this development I am certain it's not helping this generation.
Education / Re: JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME by 4labi1: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Ayatullah:

Mr. Intelligent, this is just to make dull students like you to be so happy that you are good to go to a university, but you may not be admitted afterall; because others scored far better marks than 140.

So, know it well that you cannot be more intelligent than JAMB as the policy maker.

Hope you get it Afolábí shocked
U don't even know who I am yet u insult me. All this gen z children, anyway seems like u battling with ur own jamb right now kpele
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by 4labi1: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abeg who be tinubu classmates for pry secondary and university biko. How come no body has come to say he schooled in this school with proof. Nawa oh atleast now they have proven that his nysc certificate was forged so that's another lie
Education / Re: JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME by 4labi1: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is just a rubish development... How is 140 over 400 a good score. 180 was me trying to understand 140 is an insult on people intelligence level.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri by 4labi1: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Seems like this Reno guy dey on colos oh.... He sat down typed buhari being luved?? To begin with minus buhari family and close frnds who ever loved him or his ideology? kiss
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Vandals Stealing Bridge Railings In Lagos. by 4labi1: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Aboki and metalz na like 5 &6 ....falomo walk bridge dey av pulled it apart. Now no railings again. Even Yoruba boys done join for d business
Family / Re: Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. by 4labi1: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Grand kids is the best way to heal from depression for your mum, take her out along with d grand kids and take alot of pixs and videos. Not just one grand kid like 2 or 3,she would be so busy watchin them she won't av time to think of sumtin else
Politics / Re: The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock by 4labi1: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2023
We have president -Tinubu
Remi tinubu is deputy president
Shettima is vice president.
To be honest it feels like na remi tinubu dey run naija as we dey so. She was in the meeting of the removal of cbn governor (Godwin) and dss office to be replaced by efcc
Politics / Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 4labi1: 12:41am On May 30, 2023
500 at folomo ikoyi
Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by 4labi1: 7:18pm On May 12, 2023
God forbid. I won't ever recommend buhari to my enemies
Politics / Re: FG To Spend N22.44bn On Feeding Inmates by 4labi1: 12:37pm On May 12, 2023
Na Wa this apc gov't under buhari just dey miss yan crap after crap. First loan $800m then this prison stunt and now hardship allowance is it until dey loot this country dry they would be happy??
If they hav 75k inmates let them work like doing community service etc dey can't just be chilling in a cell n get in food. I thought they budget 500 a day meal for them wch was crap but still that money is too much for 75k inmate it means approximately a person is eating abt 5-8k per meal haba
Politics / Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by 4labi1: 8:23am On May 09, 2023
Let be grateful they are alive and hope they are not pregnant for those bandits. Because those guys can behave like animals

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Strange Bird Killed By Fulani by 4labi1: 10:20pm On May 08, 2023
Afonjanistan:

This is a Bustard.

Whether Great, Kori or Indian, I cannot tell until you post a full picture but that's a Bustard for sure.
Bustard isn't a name of a bird, it's a caterory of birds that stays in dry environment or deserts and they are different types. But it is definetly not a vulture. But u smart bro 👍
Politics / Re: Sudan Evacuation: FG To Prioritize Women, Children, Diplomats by 4labi1: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/sudan-evacuation-fg-hires-40-buses-at-1-2m/
Men lives matter too, this stuff isn't fair. I can understand children or kids below 18. No one should ever come out and say gender equality blah blah
Politics / Re: MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate by 4labi1: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Atleast his own school came to defend him, tinubu till today Chicago uni didn't say shi shi
Politics / Re: Politicians Collected Our Account Numbers Without Paying, Niger Voters Cry Out by 4labi1: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Una no they learn? Why sell your votes mtchewwwwwwww serves them right
Religion / Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by 4labi1: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
It has to be Moses for me... That dude miracles were on a whole new level
Politics / Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by 4labi1: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Funny thing all this people are making noise, tagging tinubu and lagos. Funny thing tinubu is from osun based on the small info we can trace of him, he was born in osun. Current gov babajide sanwo-olu sef is from ogun state and his vice hamzat also is from ogun state so they are not from Lagos. Many of the igbos that voted obi were born in Lagos and are citizens. Lastly so all the Yoruba way vote obi shey make we dey go igbo land sef abi. All this animals in Lagos sef done tire me
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by 4labi1: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Guy is it just me or is all the slips for house of rep and senate don't have labour party logo. What's going on only presidential have labour party logo
Politics / Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by 4labi1: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2023
I just hope they can track the number of each note and confirm which exact bank this cash was from and find out the individual who may have withdrawn it. Cause this doesn't make sense we dey find naira note for last 3 weeks and yet the note has been chilling in someone vault.
Business / Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by 4labi1: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mehn this is really funny, first buhari disobey supreme court, then the governor's disobey buhari so why won't the people disobey the governor's also.
Is it by force to trade with old currency now?
The traders them self it's how they see fit to do their business they would do. So all this one this governor's are saying are in their pocket.
Even the banks only take orders from cbn not governor's .
Anyway this weekend e go be sha
Politics / Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 4labi1: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Asagna1:

I thought you people said Apc are the ones killing themselves. Is it that the guy killing people is an Apc member that the Governor didn’t say anything?
I am not in imo and I hate involving my self in politics. My own is come Feb 25th I am going to vote for my candidate and I assure u it's not an apc member bro. Also I never said apc are killing them selves, this guys are just murders straight up. Fine you want to kill someone, kill the person not shame the person and post his death on his own watsapp like they did the army lady (rip) they posted her own death on her own watsap status. This doesn't look like an apc kill apc thing, this is just plain old murder
Politics / Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by 4labi1: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023
This guy sounds like buhari I swear.....
Pls someone should ask him HOW biko? Which kind miracle.
Same as Mr agbado bola Ahmed tinubu said recruit 50 million youths into the army pls who would pay them and provide their needs.
Politics / Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 4labi1: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Mehn this is bad oh and the governor has not come our to say anything.
Oddly enough I listened to the audio of the slain chief and the way the guy was threatening hope uzodima, he actually sounded like the same guy who killed those army couple in imo state early 2022 who went for their traditional wedding (rest both of them souls) .I don't support apc dealings and behaviour but this guys have to be stopped from killing like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) by 4labi1: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm so tinubu done turn Bob the builder?? Hehe apc fools so Lagos was once never the capital of Nigeria abi ? And all the past governors of Lagos too didn't build Lagos. Tinubu and his fans should pls stop saying that. The only person who can say he built Lagos is lateef jakande (rip). Fashiola did far better than tinubu sonwolu is the worst. Lagos is a gutter right now. Apc na capital mega failure party. Only like 2 out of all d apc position holders are doin ok the rest are nothing to write home about. Na y buhari remove history from curriculum. Dumb ass same as tinubu, with yahoo boys making chips talk. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by 4labi1: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2022
I don't even understand how tinubu was able to donate all this money?? someone that has been jobless and not held a political office for over 15 years now get 100million for acct to dash.... Efcc pls do ur damn job. Where did he get all this millions from that his donating? This are questions that need answers big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.