Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

4realisreal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realisreal's Profile / 4realisreal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by 4realisreal(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Grace321:
I read somewhere that someone asked about the address and telephone number to fill in the Uk but I don’t seem to find the page and the response. What address can one use to book the test? The school’s address? What about the telephone number?

Pls have u been able to book for the TB test? I have not been able. It pups up "sorry slot is not available".
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fatalveli:
Nigeria no get

Don't say what u don't know. Federal government workers have Tax Identification Numner (TIN). I don't know about state workers.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Anyone here trying to shift u from this general tread to a private chat is a scammer. Scammers are here if u beliv u beliv. They pretend to be students like u, na lie na scammer

Oga Cotonou link say it here if u are genuine.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
@ Olig, u may be the type that wait forever for things to take its natural cause, while some others have the potential and the willingness to make changes.

If u were in the US it's very clear that u would have discouraged people from coming out for "black lives matter" protest.

Am sure ur point would have been " is George Floyd the first black to be killed? Blacks should be grateful that the whites are allowing them to stay in the US and if they can't stay they should return to their country". But today the protest has gained ground all over the world. One person started it

Olig, do u think Nigeria students should not be given the same opportunity as their African counterpart to have quality education in Germany?

Is it covid-19 that also made them to hurled appointment date for summer students ie since last year? Or u think is because Nigerian students are not doing well in Germany, Or Nigerian students are the highest number in Germany hence they want to reduce the population.

Olig, the truth is whites don't reason the way u do. They beliv in human right, right to information. If they don't want to give Nigerian students visa anymore, they should come out plain and say it so that people can turn to other countries. And not beign cowardice or fear of unknown consequence as u have displayed.

The tweet is not a provocative one, it is a simple call for them to attend to Nigerian students as we are no longer satisfied with their neglect since prior covid-19 and now. This is not the same as desperation. People deferred admissions from summer to winter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Vic13:
Good day good people of the house. Pls I need answer to this question.

How easy or difficult is data science. I just got admission into TU dortmund.

Would really appreciate replies from people who are into data science or have an idea of it.

Thanks as I await ur replies

Congrats! I also got admission in that sch/course. Pls let's connect. I've sent u dm
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mikeval001:
Bro thanks for your assistance,I really do appreciate and God bless you big time.

Just like you said Fintiba ask me to get the letter from the embassy,I mailed the embassy and they said I have to apply.....just like you said I should do,I sent a mail to Fintiba with contains the embassy email and phone number,the embassy replied and said they have contacted the embassy and waiting for reply.

Please I want to ask if Fintiba also sent such mail to you and I want to know if you think everything is on track.

Thanks once again

Could you pls post here the embassy email u used and got a reply. Thanks
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
IfecksJIN:

i need ur help with this guys... I saw on their German visa website something bout Dr Walter health insurance for 30k euros dat money na die... Pls any other private health insurance nd how much or can anyone just brief me on d health insurance stuff... Cuz man no get 100 mill.

It means the worth of the insurance that u are buying should be 30k euros. Usually this 30k euros insurance is cost lest than 25k naira depending on the insurance company u approached.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is to encourage those who have faith & its the will of God for them. God still performs miracle for those who believe. cat A got AD for April within 2hours of booking using July ending as start date.

This happened on Monday 9th.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
decide:
Please, I anyone here who studies at TU Dortmund.

I got admitted and needs accommodation.
@Gotzino,
Pls I don't mind if I can help me with some python tutorials from Udemy.

I also got admitted in that sch. Have u gotten ur visa?
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2020
badmus306:

The person can still get the sponsorship letter for you, most of the offices aren't yet closed.
He can do it at any auslanderbehorde closer to him/her.

Thank u very much. Like how long does it take to process it.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning my people, due to the spread of corona virus in Germany, I heard offices are closed, people are indoors. Does that mean foreigner's offices are also closed and one cannot get sponsorship letter?

Pls I need ur response, I want to convince someone to help me get one. Thank u.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hint: if u already have ur admission letter without AD and u qualify for cat A, quickly cancel ur booking and rebook during office hours using a start date of July and AD will land in less than 2 days. But If AD nor show within 2 or 3 days then them don change am again be that.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
decide:
Good evening all, please Is there anybody here in TU Dortmund?

I need an urgent information pls. If you still have someone there that is not on Nairaland, Pls let me know.

What is it about TU Dortmund? I got admission there
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
dipotol:
Good morning friends. I believe sharing my testimony here can help someone else's faith and encourage everyone.

Blessed is the man whose trust is in the Lord and whose hope is the Lord's.
Those who believe on God shall never be confounded!

I qualify for CAT A and I booked last December, precisely Dec 13 and I didn't receive a date just like almost everyone here. My hope and belief were getting detailed cos of the unexpected delay but I kept on praying and kept believing God. Last week, I got so tired with everyone that I started to lose hope and started winter applications. In fact, I already started applying to schools, about 5 schools already. On Friday, I eventually cancelled my appointment with the plan that I would rebook for winter this monday just as almost everyone is planning but I didnt have rest and peace deep down that I was not believing the words of God he had already told me, which is human of me.

Thank God for allowing his name to be praised in ur life. I tap into ur favour in Jesus name...

9 Likes

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2020
ceeteecee:
[Pls someone should kindly answer it is urgentquote author=ceeteecee post=87042367]Can I use my pgd instead of bachelors degree for Cat A when applying for masters, plsss someone should help answer. TIA

Why don't u confirm from the embassy If u have 2018 Pgd and is above 60%.

Note: Pgd is higher than bsc.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2020
IMustWin:
Good morning dear gurus and scholars!

Plz I need your kind suggestions on this.

I have HND (Distinction, 2014), PGD (2017, above 60%), MSc (2019, above 60% average) all in Mathematics and Statistics.

Now, I want to apply for another MSc program in a related field.

Plz, can this qualify me for CAT A considering the year I finished my MSc?

Or can a Ph.D program put me in CAT A as well?
Thanks my people.

PhD admission automatically qualifies u for cat A.
BSc is d requirement for master admission but if u apply with ur master degree and by chance u get admitted then u are good to apply for cat A based on ur 2019 MSc of above 60%.

If u are in doubt, u can call the embassy to confirm.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
solax:
Please I want to ask if you are applying for PhD but has a master degree of 2018 can apply in category A ? Then Has any category B gotten AD this year ?

Yes! But if u are in doubt u can call to confirm from the Lagos consulate
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alday:
Wondering if folks like me with a 2:1 issued in 2017 and booked Cat A before the recent baseline change to 2018 would be excused.

You booked before the change was made so remain in that cat A. Don't cancel and book again.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2020
There is no situation that is permanent in life. Let's be hopeful especially cat A. But u have to seek for enrollment extension or deferment.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

I don't understand Please which one is international age declaration again? The embassy accepts high court

When you get to the high court for age declaration, they will ask you is it international purpose or local? International purpose is #1000, while local is #200.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2020
I am not yet in germany and I want to ask: Pls who knows if age declaration done at the high court which is used locally can be used for visa interview? Or it has to be an international age declaration. Thanks for your response.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Since they are not picking calls and replying to mails. Could someone who live in lagos do the house a favour by visiting the German consulate and try to get information concerning summer AD. U could go early to meet oga Paulinus.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Oga Pessimist how far na, u are never positive, even though it looks bleak, but u always add more negativity, well category A are getting dates, so please u can cry now. Hopefully category B gets too.

Which category A? I booked cat A since Dec 12th till now no date.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
daybour2002:
Please I am in a crossroad, my school said they can only address my letter of proficiency to a particular school and I'm planning to apply to like three school so that means I will be applying three times, how can I go about it Sir.

Very simple. Collect that one copy and make several photocopies, certify them begin to use them for ur different schools. The address does not matter. That's what I used and I got admissions.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
0yewale:

It will depend on the type of document the person presently holds. The easiest and best way to determine the possibility is for the person to call or send a mail or go to his/her foreign office and confirm.

Thank u
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by 4realisreal(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good evening all, pls is it possible for someone who got his document thru asylum give sponsorship letter?
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Moore09:
Greetings and a Happy New Year to you all.

Pls guys I need some help in filling up an MSc application. Particularly the aspect that requires inputing some of my completed courses during my bachelor's, their credits and grades. I do not quite understand what I am expected to fill for "Credits",does the credit here represent the usual Credit Unit of the course i.e 3Units, 4Units etc or the Grade Points earned e.g 15 (A in a 3unit course) or 20 (A in a 4unit course). Then I noticed that the "Grade" is numeric and has provisions for a decimal. I don confuse. Pls anybody conversant with this system of grading should advise me. Pls find attached a screenshot of the page.

Thanks

The credit there is the usual credit unit e.g 3units or 4 units. While the grade is the score u have in the courses e.g A or B or C but u will convert it to German grade I.e A= 1.0, B= 1.8, C= 2.5 etc

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
If u got a master admission AND u have a Postgraduate diploma not older than 2017 with a cgpa >= 2.1 then u are also qualified to book for category A. (Information is power)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.