Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos (12853 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Awww
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
loveliveshere:
Why them put "tiro" for the baby eye?

ILLITRACY AT ITS PEAK. HIS DAUGHTER WOULD MAKE A GOOD BABYMAMA SOMEDAY. JUST LIKE HER MOTHER. MAY SHE NOT BE A STUPID ONE LIKE HER DAD
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by WinningEleven(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
ILLITRACY AT ITS PEAK. HIS DAUGHTER WOULD MAKE A GOOD BABYMAMA SOMEDAY. JUST LIKE HER MOTHER. MAY SHE NOT BE A STUPID ONE LIKE HER DAD
Now, that's a bit too harsh

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
WinningEleven:

Now, that's a bit too harsh
undecided undecided said the plain truth. airforce1 should be proud and type amen

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Oh... Sister please calm down.
I know that airforce1 guy acts like a dick at times but don't let that anger extend to the child. She's innocent. Remember that she's a woman like us.

Just take it easy. Please.

(I can't believe I'm begging on his behalf)
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:

Oh... Sister please calm down.
I know that airforce1 guy acts like a dick at times but don't let that anger extend to the child. She's innocent. Remember that she's a woman like us.

Just take it easy. Please.

(I can't believe I'm begging on his behalf)
the child wont be innocent forever. imagine growing up with such toxic upbringing.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the child wont be innocent forever. imagine growing up with such toxic upbringing.
I'm speechless
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

"Prefer" is a bit of a stretch. Yes, some do date Nigerian men, but they also date other nationalities. After South African men, the next common coupling is with Asian men & that is a fact. No shade. There're a lot of South African ladies with Indian, Pakistani & Bangladeshi men. TBH, I don't think many South Africans can differentiate between an Igbo & a non-Igbo, unless they're close friends with Nigerians. Personally, I find Igbos to be very tribalistic. They're the 1st ones to tell you who they are & then proceed to give you a negative review on other Nigerian tribes, particularly the Yoruba. I got to hear about Yorubas long before I joined NL from an Igbo lady. Before that, all of them were Nigerians to me. Shrugs.
This is quite sad.I really don't want to sound tribalistic about the Igbo's, but that's typical of them.Warped superiority complex when they ain't s***. But then, that's what makes us Nigerian..and what makes here the shithole it is.No unity, no cohesion, deep hatred passed on from one generation to another. It would interest me to know what the Igbo lady said about Yoruba's.Care to share?

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by greenek: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Airforce01:
We still at grandma's place enjoying the village life .

If your girl friend ain't proud of your people talkless of going to the village with you to spend quality time with them, Please dump her .

I'm a lucky bad boy .

Lagos soon.

You no dey go work. Still in the village by this time of the year, speaks alot about the kinda person you are. Nawa o
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
greenek:

You no dey go work. Still in the village by this time of the year, speaks alot about the kinda person you are. Nawa o

All work and no play makes johnny a dull boy, so they say.

I don't do 7am to 7pm job like you .
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
oh girl better shut up ur mouth what are u looking for on a nigerian forum....dont you have ur south african hiv infested forum to disturb
Nigerians and their obsession with HIV, lol.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Airforce01:

Villages your white collonian masters made green before handing over to their slaves right ?

South africa woulda been worse than Sudan if not the whites .
Typical.smh. you even credit whites for God's work. Smh. Why are you guys so inferiority complexed? It's so annoying

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. You're insane! That means our mantainance culture far surpasses yours if that's the case grin
FYI, our "colonial masters" never owned any part of what is now rural South Africa. It has always been "the homelands". Why do you think they refused to leave? Because the South African landscape is beautiful, unlike your parched ants' nest grin It has got nothing to do with your idols, the oyinbos.

the way they worship white people sometimes infuriates me so much

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And so are a lot of other people. We're not Sudanese now.
grin grin Ooh you're so witty!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Airforce01:

South Africans are highly xenophobic

Crazy people
we might be crazy but we don't kill people for their body parts with the belief that we'll be wealthy.

Those who live in glass houses don't.....

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
An average Tanzania girl..
that's a South African bro
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by BlackSaints: 12:53am On Feb 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by BlackSaints: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
with Zulu traditional garb?
OK.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Airforce01:

If your girl friend ain't proud of your people talkless of going to the village with you to spend quality time with them, Please dump her .

I'm a lucky bad boy .

Lagos soon.

the phrase Baby Mama is a deregatory way of ID the mother of child/s who you nolonger in relationship with hence the phrase BABY MAMA DRAMA
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by iamJ(m): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2019
wetin concern me with ant life

let me get out of this place
[img]https://media1./images/b1335e51cccb62a55c9e91fd7c4e1d44/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Airforce01:

I'm a lucky bad boy .

Lagos soon.

Airforce1, why are you always taking pics in that corner. It should be turned to UNESCO world heritage site.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:33am On Feb 04, 2019
luminouz:

shocked shocked
I think I will add Tanzania to my tour list!!!
Can u just look at that ass and legs!!!! wink
Add Rwanda too. 2 different witnesses have testified about Rwandan ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:48am On Feb 04, 2019
tee59:
If I talk now, some cowards here will start quoting me, even the senseless op. What's the point of this thread? Can't you see, you have a low self esteem? No life outside social media. Mtchewww.

Someone is seriously enjoying life with his family in the village and you are saying he has no life outside social media? Continue hating.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
This is quite sad.I really don't want to sound tribalistic about the Igbo's, but that's typical of them.Warped superiority complex when they ain't s***. But then, that's what makes us Nigerian..and what makes here the shithole it is.No unity, no cohesion, deep hatred passed on from one generation to another. It would interest me to know what the Igbo lady said about Yoruba's.Care to share?

She said she doesn't like them because they use black magic. TBH, I don't remember most of what she said verbatim, but that's basically the picture she was portraying.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin Ooh you're so witty!

Geez, thanks cheesy

Just talkative lol.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2019
That south African ass tho

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by luminouz(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Add Rwanda too. 2 different witnesses have testified about Rwandan ladies.
cheesy
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by metroid(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2019
martyns303:

Probably the most liberal person here on NL. I honestly thought you would have reacted differently to that question. you good?

Always chill in her responses

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:

You must be very silly for this statement. No offense but you lack sense.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.