Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos (12856 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Airforce01:

Just asking because you spend almost all your day on Nairaland
Your country must be boring
LMAO grin
Airforce01:

Just asking because you spend almost all your day on Nairaland
Your country must be boring
LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by KanielOutis92: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Geez, thanks cheesy

Just talkative lol.
I was gonna say same. Your demeanour is quite cool. Plus ur sense of humour is like way up there..chilling with a super-nova or something

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
KanielOutis92:
I was gonna say same. Your demeanour is quite cool. Plus ur sense of humour is like way up there..chilling with a super-nova or something

Awww, that's so sweet of you. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Blazebond(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Writing about the mother of your baby like this is disrespectful.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by centboy123456(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
But you implied you aren't even going to marry her, so why are you taking her all the way to some dusty village, for a fruitless meeting with your folks?

hey bae long time

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
tee59:
If I talk now, some cowards here will start quoting me, even the senseless op. What's the point of this thread? Can't you see, you have a low self esteem? No life outside social media. Mtchewww.
Stop being cynical. This has nothing to do with self esteem,let the guy be.
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
An average Tanzania girl..
oboys nor Bleep with tz babes o. Those girls are blessed. As in i nor fit just they talk my experience. Damn mehn
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by greenek: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Airforce01:

All work and no play makes johnny a dull boy, so they say.

I don't do 7am to 7pm job like you .

Awon ti 12am to 5am..we Sabi una type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help / Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.