Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) (3741 Views)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by GISTM0RE: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
A Nigerian woman has raised alarm after her landlady asked her to desist from causing commotion in her compound with her backside.

The young lady identified as ID James on Facebook, took to her page to reveal why her landlady warned her to stop wearing trousers while she’s within the premises.

According to her, the reason for that is ‘because her backside is said to be distracting the landlord (the woman’s husband)’.

ID seems to be a respectful lady and she has decided not to wear trousers in the compound again. See what she wrote on Facebook below;

"My landlady almost cried yesterday when she said I should stop wearing trousers while am within the compound, That my backyard is always distracting her husband. As a respectful girl, let me start wearing my skirts before person Papa go die o…"

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-warned-by-landlady-because-of-her-backside-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by GISTM0RE: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na skirts no go cause confusion? shocked
U want your neighbors eyes to be turningoninown

Watch Vaseline and aboniki crew storm this thread to view Up-skirt grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Linus Mba. Lai Mohammed.

You just wan show us your nyansh.

OK we don see am.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Casemiro(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked

shocked

she's tempting her landlord sha..

reminds me of one of our neighbors we caught bannging the landlord.

we secretly recorded them and used it to blackmail the landlord. Since then our house rent has reduced cheesy

****MODIFIED*****

for those of you quoting me up and down, they were filmed doing it..

see the leaked video before they take it down!!

respect yourself, >>>>>>> watch video here 18+ only !!
<<<<<<<<

choi shocked

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
How can you have all this ASSets" and still be a tenant angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin my kind of lady shocked shocked choi my preeek is ready to be baptised by this vasiline

I need a verified Nigerian Adsenseee to purchase

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
If that thing dey confuse person Wetin Daniella own go come do?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by AgentGoat: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's not even big sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
the jeans is even better, it will hold it together, the skirt loosens it and allows for bouncing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by kollinskollins(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
that flat thing
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by rex444(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
This tiny thing
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
D size is not bad @ all it's a medium size shocked

Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
4 ur own yansh
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by Erums(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hows and liars are like pills and portions
Re: Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2019
The truth na say ur landlord no get eye at all.....wetin big for this one na...maybe the camera don cut comot for the yansh sha undecided undecided undecided i still dey try check where big there I never see am.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.