Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video (3685 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by Knocknock: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
viral video which is making rounds online shows the moment a Nigerian woman ran out her home during marathon sekz with her husband as the husband chases after her in the street, dragging her to come and continue as the woman says she is tired of having sekz.

According to reports, the couple had had a series of intimacy from midnight till morning and the woman is tired but the man is not tired of having sekz.

The woman, identified as Tosin had run out of their home to the street with wrapper only to shield her burning veejay from having another round of friction and her Hot boo ran after her, asking her to come back home.

As she ran across the street to a passerby for help, the man was heard asking her to come back home repeatedly and the wife insisted she wasn’t revealing she is tired and her VJay is hot already

Source : https://yawabase.com/2020/06/ghanaian-lady-ran-away-from-bed-during-a-marathon-sex-with-husband-video.html

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUAZ7Q4vhFs

Re: Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
undecided undecided, this video is out since. And besides, I checked your profile, it was filled with sex and nude and romance post undecided undecided. Uncle you really need to get a life, what u are living is not life at all undecided undecided.
Use your data for something nice, read, search etc.. better articles online you hear.
Don't let lust reduce you to crumb of bread. And I pray Jesus will deliver you from spirit of nonsense undecided undecided.. amen, sorry, but I need to tell you this ni sha.
Don't be angry with me dear, Incase I tresspass kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by horpigee1(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided, this video is out since. And besides, I checked your profile, it was filled with sex and nude and romance post undecided undecided. Uncle you really need to get a life, what u are living is not life at all undecided undecided.
Use your data for something nice, read, search etc.. better articles online you hear.
Don't let lust reduce you to crumb of bread. And I pray Jesus will deliver you from spirit of nonsense undecided undecided.. amen, sorry, but I need to tell you this ni sha.
wow. u must be a good adviser for advising yourself, I'm still wondering why u clicked the link in the first place..... attention seeker. pelee

1 Like

Re: Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by mbanefoeze(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
My nigga I also checked ur profile
It's was full of nonsense
Please watch urself before u advise someone

1 Like

Re: Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by kiddkash(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
the woman be like I cannor come and kill myself

Re: Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video by Kingnelson9: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Curvy Actress, Princess Chidinma Flaunting Her Big Bum Bum / Meet The Goat That Walks On 2 Legs Like A Human (pics/video) / All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.