Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57507 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Help me ask Victorian o, she was personally bragging about her imaginary boyfriend abi fiance, she and fuministicqueen were busy telling me how the wedding is coming up soon and shite. She also behind the amelian moniker, the wife of a rich man with kids, always frequenting family section, bragging about her rich husband and kids. One day, her numerous lies was busted and she deactivated that moniker.
would y'all stop pronouncing my monicker with a ghetto Yoruba accent. It is irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
I like when women support each others for their nonsense but get angry when men do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Victorian, I'd have loved to teach you a lesson outside of this forum, not because I hate you or stuff, but because you need to be taught that lesson with rigidity and no pity.

You don't mess with people and walk away scot-free.

Victorian thief your husband you no fit do anything as long as I dey here.

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
LightQueen:
kiss kiss
Lightqueen, my buyday was *****
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
gypsey:
Trust me, some of them make very Good partners and they are very generous. can do Anything for you if they care. i ve been married twice to white women and divorced twice. the 2 divorces was all my fault though, infidelity.

And they can blow your brains out or make your life hell if you mess with them

i see. My problem is i am not attracted to them. I love soft and bouncing ass of black girls. Many of them dont have ass.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
i dont get.
she is now a psychiatrist
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lightqueen, my buyday was *****
Was? When was that?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
CreamyBanana:

Victorian thief your husband you no fit do anything as long as I dey here.

Alright. Watch me. smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Smh!!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Was? When was that?
Don't worry, Tomorrow we shall know what's up....
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
hardbody:

I am not scam, you only pissed me off in December but i have forgiven you. Once I am back in the country i will pop in.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol,online tailor!! U pipo wii not kill me
Paxie55:

Hide my face in shame ontop wetin? Tell me, how much does your dickless and second hand tokumbo hoe of a boyfriend charged you per pm? You shameless online tailor, nwanyi obi oma, I can see that you even extended your ikpu oma to our nl gold digging leech.
Why should I hide my face in shame, give me one reason, you fat disgusting frog of an old cùnt?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LordAdam16: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

You are always very objective.

I can see one saying he smashed another person's babe while she answered her guy's call. And his problem is the babe, like he is any better... spits on hypocrites.

I just like to hold a mirror to people's faces from time to time.

Some guy is out there screwing everything in skirt but when he's ready to get serious/settle down, he'd turn into a PI trying to unearth someone's life history and genealogy.

Or how it's in guys' DNA to cheat, but apparently the cheat-and-it's-okay gene is only in the Y chromosome.

I get it. In general, folks will try to eat their cake and have it. I'm indifferent to that. But why act hypocritically. I mean soldiers don't pretend they want to kill people but don't want to get killed. Drug lords don't pretend they want to order hits on rivals but don't want a hit on themselves.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Smh!!!

Take care make the head no fall o, hypocrites gbogbo.

una gang up on one girl dey try bully am. na now morning knack for your side. why you dey shake head like person wey dem thief im last card

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sacx: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Yeah sure

Okay I will.

I've read through many comments on this thread and have decoded some personalities. Based on the understanding of who you are, I think the Nwa girl moved too fast which made you suspicious. By your personality, you value rationality over emotionality. And also, being a sensitive person yourself, you saw the act as one that seeks to play on your emotions.

What you saw may or may not have been real, but your perception holds it valid. That's what matters to you.

My opinion on this is that you lower your expectations of people just a little, as they may not meet up to your standard a little. Also, I don't know for how long you've been divorced, but I think you're still hurting from your past failed relationship which has further heightened your suspicions.

I think you should take time to heal, and also give a little room to trust people; but that must not be at the expense of rationality. Lastly, you can shut the door on this thread and refrain from granting further public audience on this issue.

My regards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'm not sure what why you repeatedly ask this question.

But here's the down low. It feels fantastic. Not just for the guy but the babe as well. It's just like any taboo (or kinky) sex, from getting it on with your legit romantic partner outdoors or screwing your roommate's gf while he's passed out on the floor.

Hormones are raging, senses are heightened, its hot, and both parties let their basal animalistic traits out. Whether it is her composure to take the call while in the act, or the s*x sounds which is puzzling the n*gga on the other side (is it background noise, sound from a TV set--she might satisfy his curiosity by giving him a dumb reason which he accepts and you're like "n*gga what, you believe that sh*t"wink, or just flat out busying the call because she's in the "middle of something important." Few things are as pleasurable.

Now for normal people who experience emotions, the in-the-moment lust eclipse whatever feelings of guilt that may be building up. Or if they've done it multiple times, they become immune to feeling guilty (well, until they're caught that is).

For alexes like me (and sociopaths), there's no such thing as feelings in the sense of guilt or conscience. It's all sensual.

To conclude, many guys have had this done to them. Most just don't know it yet. If she's double-dating because her bio-clock is ticking or you guys aren't serious as she thinks she still has time, there's a chance the reason why she wasn't able to take your call was that she was gulping sth NSFW. The higher the number of girls you've dated, the more significant the probability is that someone has/had screwed your "girl" before, during, or after you called her.

Makes no difference.

It's a guy like you that screwed her and maybe you already have but in the future you may get to be that guy. That girl you just chyked in the club, told you she's single. You're no telepath, she could be being clever by half, while some guy thinks he's got a claim. Same day or days later, she's screaming profanities in your crib before, during, or after said guy calls her.

There's your sign!

In the end, whatever you do not know can't make you lose sleep. Now, if she recorded a video and sent it to you like the Dominican girl who sent such video to a guy who wasn't over her and committed suicide afterwards; then that's cold.

-Lord
smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Victorian, I'd have loved to teach you a lesson outside of this forum, not because I hate you or stuff, but because you need to be taught that lesson with rigidity and no pity.

You don't mess with people and walk away scot-free.

Really

Wow! Am scared already

Useless bitch! angry

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'm not sure what why you repeatedly ask this question.

But here's the down low. It feels fantastic. Not just for the guy but the babe as well. It's just like any taboo (or kinky) sex, from getting it on with your legit romantic partner outdoors or screwing your roommate's gf while he's passed out on the floor.

Hormones are raging, senses are heightened, its hot, and both parties let their basal animalistic traits out. Whether it is her composure to take the call while in the act, or the s*x sounds which is puzzling the n*gga on the other side (is it background noise, sound from a TV set--she might satisfy his curiosity by giving him a dumb reason which he accepts and you're like "n*gga what, you believe that sh*t"wink, or just flat out busying the call because she's in the "middle of something important." Few things are as pleasurable.

Now for normal people who experience emotions, the in-the-moment lust eclipse whatever feelings of guilt that may be building up. Or if they've done it multiple times, they become immune to feeling guilty (well, until they're caught that is).

For alexes like me (and sociopaths), there's no such thing as feelings in the sense of guilt or conscience. It's all sensual.

To conclude, many guys have had this done to them. Most just don't know it yet. If she's double-dating because her bio-clock is ticking or you guys aren't serious as she thinks she still has time, there's a chance the reason why she wasn't able to take your call was that she was gulping sth NSFW. The higher the number of girls you've dated, the more significant the probability is that someone has/had screwed your "girl" before, during, or after you called her.

Makes no difference.

It's a guy like you that screwed her and maybe you already have but in the future you may get to be that guy. That girl you just chyked in the club, told you she's single. You're no telepath, she could be being clever by half, while some guy thinks he's got a claim. Same day or days later, she's screaming profanities in your crib before, during, or after said guy calls her.

There's your sign!

In the end, whatever you do not know can't make you lose sleep. Now, if she recorded a video and sent it to you like the Dominican girl who sent such video to a guy who wasn't over her and committed suicide afterwards; then that's cold.

-Lord
Totally right. There's no greater alpha feeling than the one you get when you have another man's lady subdued and and humbled under your virile masculinity and therefore making her push him to the sidelines under the influence of your irresistible pleasure rod.

I've had several ladies get asked on phone by their guys if they are crying or if they are okay....why?? because when they call in while we're in the middle of stuff, her voice is overwhelmed with lust and moans.

I feel so high when I see her struggle to string up a sentence without moaning in between and I intensify the pleasure at that moment to make her break down and moan grin therefore triggering her man's curiosity and worries grin

It's elating really grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
would y'all stop pronouncing my monicker with a ghetto Yoruba accent. It is irritating.

grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
To be sincere, the mistake you made was to rush the whole thing, you should have allowed him to beg you to come to Lagos, that's after telling him to come Abuja to see you, then you tell him you can't come cause you are low on cash, then he will send you the tfare, the fact that you were so eager and begging to come to his place in lagos made him act up, you gave him too much allowance for the insult.

Be smart, be like me.
pls delete this post. Stop exposing game online
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Alright. Watch me. smiley

Smiles

You honestly think your Jazz! With witchcraft combine will work on me? cheesy

You are still a small child! You! And all your cohorts of evil! Una power no reach! Try me! Idiotic child! angry

Try it! And u will know, who is who!

I pity your life and family! angry

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Totally right. There's no greater alpha feeling than the one you get when you have another man's lady subdued and and humbled under your virile masculinity and therefore making her push him to the sidelines under the influence of your irresponsible pleasure rod.

I've had several ladies get asked on phone by their if they are crying
Lol...bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Totally right. There's no greater alpha feeling than the one you get when you have another man's lady subdued and and humbled under your virile masculinity and therefore making her push him to the sidelines under the influence of your irresistible pleasure rod.

I've had several ladies get asked on phone by their guys if they are crying or if they are okay....why?? because when they call in while we're in the middle of stuff, her voice is overwhelmed with lust and moans.

I feel so high when I see her struggle to string up a sentence without moaning in between and I intensify the pleasure at that moment to make her break down and moan grin therefore triggering her man's curiosity and worries grin

It's elating really grin
Oh... Legend cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
pls delete this post. Stop exposing game online
Lmaoooo...she didn't expose what I don't already know!!
The power of delayed gratification,stretched expectations and reverse psychology has been mastered by alphas worldwide. Pûssy has no power,till u ascribe it one!!!!
N since women are always emotional,especially most NL gehs,they inadvertently expose their weaknesses when angry or sad like the poster you quoted!!!
Now I know her game...and its disappointing really!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
CreamyBanana:

Take care make the head no fall o, hypocrites gbogbo.

una gang up on one girl dey try bully am. na now morning knack for your side. why you dey shake head like person wey dem thief im last card

Do I seem like someone that trade insults online Pls take your childishness elsewhere, I don't reply asslickers, if you have nothing meaningfull to say, move along.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

The nigga sabi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Dafuck you talking about, I am not even Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordAdam16:

I just like to hold a mirror to people's faces from time to time.

Some guy is out there screwing everything in skirt but when he's ready to get serious/settle down, he'd turn into a PI trying to unearth someone's life history and genealogy.

Or how it's in guys' DNA to cheat, but apparently the cheat-and-it's-okay gene is only in the Y chromosome.

I get it. In general, folks will try to eat their cake and have it. I'm indifferent to that. But why act hypocritically. I mean soldiers don't pretend they want to kill people but don't want to get killed. Drug lords don't pretend they want to order hits on rivals but don't want a hit on themselves.

-Lord

Lol, very necessary. Sometimes people need to know they aren't any better and it is turn by turn.

I noticed guys like that tend to be very paranoid. It is not like they have met so many bad women, but they have lived such a reckless life that they begin to see themselves in everyone. One reason I always suspect people who whine about how they can't meet someone as good/responsible as they are.

Nah, they can't eat their cake and have it. The babe they are hitting is someone else's babe, they are another lady's guy, some other guy is probably hitting their own too. We are all recycling ourselves. Anyway, just as you said-what you don't know can't kill you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
sacx:

Okay I will.

I've read through many comments on this thread and have decoded some personalities. Based on the understanding of who you are, I think the Nwa girl moved too fast which made you suspicious. By your personality, you value rationality over emotionality. And also, being a sensitive person yourself, you saw the act as one that seeks to play on your emotions.

What you saw may or may not have been real, but your perception holds it valid. That's what matters to you.

My opinion on this is that you lower your expectations of people just a little, as they may not meet up to your standard a little. Also, I don't know for how long you've been divorced, but I think you're still hurting from your past failed relationship which has further heightened your suspicions.

I think you should take time to heal, and also give a little room to trust people; but that must not be at the expense of rationality. Lastly, you can shut the door on this thread and refrain from granting further public audience on this issue.

My regards.
Best u don't draw conclusions on matters u know nothing about. What's so bad in seeing someone you've been chatting with since December in February? I think me asking him to assist in the Tfare was just God's way of letting me know who I was dealing with.

I never flipped, instead I gave him reasons y I initially asked for assistance but for him not to worry cause I got an unexpected cash. But this wicked soul refused. I don't know d lies he dished out o but I'm over it all.

Do you know instead of cheap whatsapp for correspondence this idiot made us communicate with SMS? I swear I called and sent SMS to this ungrateful bastard worth more than 10k between December and yesterday and I never asked him for airtime.

Yigiyaga I knew you to be a wicked soul the day I told u had no airtime reason for my not calling and next thing an unknown Number sent Me a Used Card. I never Begged you for Shit.

I have deleted your number and messages and please desist from messaging me. Why d heck did u message me just now?

Kindly leave the local, broke runs gal alone OK. I've been surviving on my own and will continue to do so.

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
adekhingz:
I put all my heart into a Long Distance Relationship (LDR) with one girl from my hometown whom we met in school. Damn!!! I wasted 3 solid years on calls, text, money transfers, and more importantly, my emotion. I thought it was not going to END. SHade!!! God will console me with a woman better than YOU.
LMAO...guy you dey craze o...

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by lalasticlala(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Atleast the Thread made this Section interesting today. Real life issues. Imagine lalasticlala pushes this affair on Frontpage... grin

The thread made FP in the morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.