Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57163 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes. Learn to spell it correctly
I actually didn't want to mention you, but okay.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Awumen1313: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
At number 3) if e pain you too much, go hit your head for wall, I should spend big money to come and see a man I'm not sure of or have not seen before, what is he? Jesus?

Dem don use tfare swear for this one, so 7-10k is big money to you and abuse guys here of being broke,your puss.y go rotten las las undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
EzeAnambra:
pls dont listen to that hooker who loves tfare more than her life,she is still a small girl and dosent know what she want yet.You played your part but things didnt work out,spending 10k for calls and sms to be intouch with him,u tried. Maybe he's not that into you.Move on with urlife b4 one ashawo will come and teach u how to collect tfare to go and Bleep.
Your sister ashewo.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...she didn't expose what I don't already know!!
The power of delayed gratification,stretched expectations and reverse psychology has been mastered by alphas worldwide. Pûssy has no power,till u ascribe it one!!!!
N since women are always emotional,especially most NL gehs,they inadvertently expose their weaknesses when angry or sad like the poster you quoted!!!
Now I know her game...and its disappointing really!!
no matter how much you know, it still doesn't erase the fact that the only type of girls that alpha male wannabes like you can get are the bottom of the pot pick me babes who are not smart. Find consolation in the fact that you are not the target for women of quality cos you cant offer them anything tangible.

So please you and your goons should go your way. Oh wait. You go your way and come back full circle to vent your sexual frustration and show your vagina envy online. Lol.

10 Likes

LordAdam16:

From what I know, it has nothing to do with ethnicity. But I may be wrong.

-Lord
Young man I'm igbo but sincerely speaking igbo ladies are excessively promiscuous.
What really pain me most is how their supposed husband/fiance/boyfriend go extra miles to provide for their financial need .you begin to wonder if infedility is genetically imbued in them because you can't say it is because of poverty.
Reminiscing my university days I quarreled with my opposite neighbour for befriending one of those bleep boys in school and his suppose fiance was in Portugal hustling oo. The dude will be sending food stuff like he works in the supermarket.
In fact I can't count them but if I am lying let God judge me.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Awumen1313:

Dem don use tfare swear for this one, so 7-10k is big money to you and abuse guys here of being broke,your puss.y go rotten las las undecided undecided
Lmao, you funny.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Abeg shift out of my mention.
You can win a bright future for all I care.
Nonsense and ingredients.

No wonder you are beginning to have wrinkles on your face.

you and sense of humour are probably miles apart.

fvck off jare. Who your mention help?

12 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
wetdick:

i see. My problem is i am not attracted to them. I love soft and bouncing ass of black girls. Many of them dont have ass.
ukwu man i must greet u grin.there"s nothin more desirable than a lady with azz grin
i concur with u on dat one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
MRSoftapples:
Dont really care what happened between the op and the said guy, but what the fork am i reading about transport money?

Jeez!!!! It does not matter whether the lady is rich or still managing.
If you want to date or have sex with any lady that stays in another state and city, It is your duty to send her "Transport money"

Are you expecting a lady to travel all the way from Abuja to come visit you at home or hotel, with her money?

Bros!!!! you never ready to fork.

It is better you just go to a brothel and pick a lady or stick to ladies from your street.

Even if she is richer than you, there is a way you spend on her and you benefit in the long run, first of all be a man and take responsibility

If the guy had sent that money, this matter wont have come up.

whether she meets your criteria or not, whether the both of you eventually break up or not, what matters is that you took responsibility as a man.

If you wont spend the money, then focus on 500 naira brothels.

If you like insult me all you like, but real men spend for the pvsssy without caring.

No money, no erection.
Very good, tell them.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by akaahs(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmmm, How Love turns into Hate in a Day. Why don't you tell this people what I did that was so unforgivable? Inconsistencies in my profile? Have I ever claimed to be what I am not? You have deep issues I swear down.
I yam not understanding, he is ur ex boyfriend??

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mystique20:
What do we say about you?
You were well aware of the fact that she had a relationship yet you went ahead to ruin your fellow guy's relationship because you couldn't control your urges. For the record, you are no better than her. For all we know, she might have come clean to her husband but you on the other hand will still see him and hail like nothing happened.

YOU COULD HAVE SAID NO

I was naive grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
They are always quick to call women ashawo when money enters the matter, stingy misers, you want her to risk her life and come to see you, you have sex with her and also want her to foot all the bills, so tomorrow you come on nairaland and gloat about how women die for you and how you screw them without spending a dim. I know your type. fools

Stupid alpha male wannabes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
ukwu man i must greet u grin.there"s nothin more desirable than a lady with azz grin
i concur with u on dat one cheesy

abi.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Have you guys knacked? cheesy
you are too childish

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by AHCB: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
So stuffs like this still happen in this section. Thought the year is suppose to be new?

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
MRSoftapples:
Dont really care what happened between the op and the said guy, but what the fork am i reading about transport money?

Jeez!!!! It does not matter whether the lady is rich or still managing.
If you want to date or have sex with any lady that stays in another state and city, It is your duty to send her "Transport money"

Are you expecting a lady to travel all the way from Abuja to come visit you at home or hotel, with her money?

Bros!!!! you never ready to fork.

It is better you just go to a brothel and pick a lady or stick to ladies from your street.

Even if she is richer than you, there is a way you spend on her and you benefit in the long run, first of all be a man and take responsibility

If the guy had sent that money, this matter wont have come up.

whether she meets your criteria or not, whether the both of you eventually break up or not, what matters is that you took responsibility as a man.

If you wont spend the money, then focus on 500 naira brothels.

If you like insult me all you like, but real men spend for the pvsssy without caring.

No money, no erection.
.. You ve spoken well bro.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
zicoraads:

Ehen...

Tell me more. grin tongue

Cos imma bout to shoot you a mail too. embarassed

Hhehehe, abeg leave me o.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by EzeAnambra: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Your sister ashewo.
Continue collecting tfare to go and Bleep,las las yahoo boys will use that ur pink pant to buy benz.Stupiidy girl

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
who is this man?You are definitely not from around here. You are good at reading people. I am seeking you female version to love. #Nohomo

Continue looking for who to love. The one you met here, how e end? Guy, you can't be so perfect and the other person would be the problem. Search your heart and realise your own shortcomings...

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Babacele: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga ,brother to brother and if possible eyeball to eyeball while calling a spade what it is , I would tell you ,you shouldn't be reacting the way you are right now in public no matter what. To be fair to Nwa, she never mentioned any name in her initial or opening paragraphs on this thread.

This girl just got heartbroken and heaven knows how painful it can be when you really get your love fingers burnt, and you just can't understand that she is hurt and her only way of releasing the fire of hurt and pain in her poor heart is through her expressing her mind in this thread? Let her lick her wounds peacefully please. It might not have worked out as you had expected hence your calling it quits, but then should have tactically let it fizzle out quietly. What about being good friends thereafter? Life is unpredictable most times hence we need to be careful how treat each other. I don't care who is wrong or right.

You once shared love or a pretence of it with this babe o. so why couldn't you for the sake of that, tolerate any insinuations you might have felt she was hauling at the anonymous person you eventually confirmed to be you?

This girl is not happy right now ,and I'm sure you pretty damn know ,and shouldn't humble her more than she has gotten already.

Just let it go please. Enough salt to her injuries ,please.

14 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Mystique20(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lmao!!
Clap for yourself, so now that you know better have you come clean?

ceeroh:

I was naive grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
sacx:

Nwanyi calm down. You've been cool until now. Don't blow your top and resort to name calling.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to see someone you've been having an online relationship with. You did nothing wrong in wanting to see him. I even don't see anything wrong in asking for transport fare. What was important was timing.

In my opinion, you hastened to smoothen things up without having a better understand of who you are getting on with. Different people react to issues differently. Given that you are knowledgeable on the human psychology, I think the onus lied with you to know when to press and when to tarry.

Did you factor in what led to the crash of his last relationship? Could it have had a little to do with finance? Then you could have tread with caution on that subject. You get my point?

Count your losses. Forgive and let go. He is not wrong, neither are you. You both were just not right for each other at the moment.

To the success of your next relationship.
who is this man?You are definitely not from around here. You are good at reading people. I am seeking you female version to love. #Nohomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no matter how much you know, it still doesn't erase the fact that the only type of girls that alpha male wannabes like you can get are the bottom of the pot pick me babes who are not smart. Find consolation in the fact that you are not the target for women of quality cos you cant offer them anything tangible.

So please you and your goons should go your way. Oh wait. You go your way and come back full circle to vent your sexual frustration and show your vagina envy online. Lol.

shocked shocked shocked
Where are all these coming from U need to watch ur heart beat girl!!!! U be hyperventilating already!!! grin grin

Like I said before, from these rants of urs,I now know ur GAME!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
EzeAnambra:
Continue collecting tfare to go and Bleep,las las yahoo boys will use that ur pink pant to buy benz.Stupiidy girl
Matured men have already told you that there is nothing wrong in sending tfare to a woman to embark on a long distance journey, respect yourself and stay away from my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
you all should be civil with your comments,this two may still end up under the sheets moaning and groaning with your names as thus...ouch!!! it was victorian who said that,aaaah!!!uyail is a bad girl she also wana av u, oww baby don't mind the Nairaland small boys harderrrrrrr!!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oh dear dear!!!! I've ruffled some feathers!!!! grin
No need to get so emotional ladies,jeez!!!! wink wink
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
He is looking for Mrs perfect when he is not anything close to perfect, just say you wanted to use her to shine and get free f**k, I know your type.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
On a cheery side I doubt this thread would have made Frontpage without his input which sparked the whole thread.

Atleast I made many people's day less boring today. grin

Few years later you are gonna look at this thread with contempt.

You are gonna wish you didn't do this.

Was it boredom? You would blame yourself.

There is something called perception, and it is gonna stick with you like your shadow.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
peepydelano:
you all should be civil with your comments,this two may still end up under the sheets moaning and groaning with your names as thus...ouch!!! it was victorian who said that,aaaah!!!uyail is a bad girl she also wana av u, oww baby don't mind the Nairaland small boys harderrrrrrr!!!
Exactly!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mystique20:
Lmao!! Clap for yourself, so now that you know better have you come clean?

Why not? I've got better things to worry about.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LordAdam16: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Young man I'm igbo but sincerely speaking igbo ladies are excessively promiscuous.
What really pain me most is how their supposed husband/fiance/boyfriend go extra miles to provide for their financial need .you begin to wonder if infedility is genetically imbued in them because you can't say it is because of poverty.
Reminiscing my university days I quarreled with my opposite neighbour for befriending one of those bleep boys in school and his suppose fiance was in Portugal hustling oo. The dude will be sending food stuff like he works in the supermarket.
In fact I can't count them but if I am lying let God judge me.

Again I say it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

If the guys from tribes (Yorubas,, Hausas, Fulanis et al) regularly travel out like Igbo guys and fend for their ethnic ladies like Igbo guys do in an LDR, I can guarantee you that your data will balance out. The guys quickly declare their seriousness and send regular maintenance to mark their territory. Why do you think that is? They know the girls are very impressionable at that stage in their lives and they want to be the end game. That's it. For this reason, they're hardly ever faithful while abroad. They keep body and soul together.

Many ladies are like that. In informal circles, it's called the sl*t phase. In fact, some encourage it (I get why) -- https://thoughtcatalog.com/ashley-spargo/2018/05/6-reasons-why-every-girl-needs-a-hoe-phase/. If same girl were over the shores, she'd have 3somes, orgies, smoke weed, drink off a keg at a party, the whole shebang; and when they're out of college, they become paragons of virtue. It's simply biology.

And to prove my point, a lady in my set, was the valedictorian, engaged sometime before yr 2. Guy in question wasn't even well to do. To put it in perspective, she makes most of the dough. Virtually everybody hands up for her matter, we dey tear everybody like circle around her. I can't vouch for her, the quiet ones can be the most daring from experience, but it certainly wasn't in your face like you're describing. The lady could certainly do better, but she just loyal like who dem do juju on top.

Got three others, although they were slightly more mature, faithful to a fault AFAIK. All Igbos by the way.

If you say Igbo girls are mystics who can peer into one's future to know if they should wait or take a hike, I'd agree with you. When people say make money and girls will follow, na Igbo girls them dey tok abt. As for promiscuity especially relative to other tribes, e get tribes wen dem beta pass abeg.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

I have always wondered how men are going their way, when they spend most time talking about women. Whining and crying.

It is contradictory. If you are going your way, you don't make women a subject of your discussions. Like you don't even notice they exist, that will be hard for our resident alphas.

We talk about women on our free time zone. When it's convenient. No man spends time talking about women when he should be hustling.

We also don't cry about women. Like lions, we take bruises, get healed and bounce back.

Our energy seem to be inexhaustible and we are winning the war.

Make I go find dirty pant drive Benz. It's better than arguing and fighting on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

“I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.