Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57316 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2019
KazukiIto:

Age is not maturity. *spits* angry
Get the Bleep out of here! What has age achieved your impoverished father ?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
N0favors:
Shut up!
Yimu
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by KazukiIto(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Get the Bleep out of here! What has age achieved your impoverished father ?

Man baby. Disgracing yourself up and down. May your children not be useless like you. Umu ashi. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
KazukiIto:

Man baby. Disgracing yourself up and down. May your children not be useless like you. Umu ashi. Tueh!
F00ls always think their opinion matters. May you die poor like ur father.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by KazukiIto(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
F00ls always think their opinion matters. May you die poor like ur father.

Judging from your personality, I know your Father was a very useless pig. But don't worry, you've outdone him. Nonsense and Mourinho!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
KazukiIto:

Judging from your personality, I know your Father was a very useless pig. But don't worry, you've outdone him. Nonsense and Mourinho!
I can bet my last fvck that you do not possess an SSCE certificate. Go screw ur mom for a bad choice of man she gave you as father.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by KazukiIto(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I can bet my last fvck that you do not possess an SSCE certificate. Go screw ur mom for a bad choice of man she gave you as father.

Is that why your Father was as useless as he was? So he passed that foolishness to you? No, he passed it your mom's herpes infested vag1na, which in turn gave birth to an imb3cile (you). I pity your children (that is if you will have any sef). Umu ashi!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Lol. I weak for her matter.
I wouldn't say anything till she brings nonsense here again.
Queen on a day of so much love like this? I wonder why the boys are still trolling themselves up there.

Life is simple. grin cheesy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Make I no talk shaa.
This is what happens when one thinks low of themselves.
Make I see her open nonsense thread again.

smiley smiley
I don't think low of myself. Never did. Don't know where uyail got her info from though.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
So much venom and hate in one thread... It's so saddening. Virtual saddening of course, none of this shii affects me in real life.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2019
KazukiIto:

Is that why your Father was as useless as he was? So he passed that foolishness to you? No, he passed it your mom's herpes infested vag1na, which in turn gave birth to an imb3cile (you). I pity your children (that is if you will have any sef). Umu ashi!
bros cool down. I am not ur worst problem. Poverty is......go snap at ur situation not me. Send me ur account number for beer bucks.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Lol. I weak for her matter.
I wouldn't say anything till she brings nonsense here again.

She has the right to say whatever she wants on this forum. And you don't have the right to insult her or even threaten her right to post here.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't think low of myself. Never did. Don't know where uyail got her info from though.
Okay.

Happy Valentine's day
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Okay.

Happy Valentine's day
Same to you dear.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by KazukiIto(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
bros cool down. I am not ur worst problem. Poverty is......go snap at ur situation not me. Send me ur account number for beer bucks.

grin I thought anger paid your bills, with your mouth running recursively. It's all good man. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
mrphysics:

She has the right to say whatever she wants on this forum. And you don't have the right to insult her or even threaten her right to post here.
Who talked about insult?
You don wash your face this morning eeh?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
mrphysics:

Aawwww. Gracias. Hope you getting love on this day?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by xoxocandy(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
helinues:
grin grin
what if its the other way round. Dum

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Who talked about insult?
You don wash your face this morning eeh?
Your post is completely uncalled for. Having such in mind is something I won't even tolerate. I just pray I will be there when she will open a new thread and then you will come to pour out the venom.

Irrespective of what happened to her here, she's a hero of their relationship. She went for him even when he behaved like a child let alone someone that was married before.

Highqueen, if there is anything you want to say if she opens a new thread, I am against it and will always be against it. So wash your face and try to be what you wrote on your signature.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
mrblessed:
Hmm. I knew you were looking for an opportunity to unleash just a little of your rich, well-articulated, and vocabulary-induced prose. You know, writing good grammar is a conscious and learned activity, the main reason a lot of people dread it. On the other hand, your proficient use of English language sent me running to my dictionary this morning. A sad depiction of the gulf between us.
Heh. I am a writer and as you well know, writers must master their language of expression.

There's no gulf, mon ami. You and I just have different ways of expressing ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
mrphysics:

Your post is completely uncalled for. Having such in mind is something I won't even tolerate. I just pray I will be there when she will open a new thread and then you will come to pour out the venom.

Irrespective of what happened to her here, she's a hero of their relationship. She went for him even when he behaved like a child let alone someone that was married before.

n, if there is anything you want to say if she opens a new thread, I am against it and will always be against it. So wash your face and try to be what you wrote on your signature.
I believe your problem is cognitive dissonance.

Make she open another thread could mean not supporting her like i did here, not fighting to protect her interest on the thread, but no, what your mind could all decipher is trolling, please, you need to change how you think and don't always be dogmatic in reasoning atimes.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

I believe your problem is cognitive dissonance.

Make she open another thread could mean not supporting her like i did here, not fighting to protect her interest on the thread, but no, what your mind could all decipher is trolling, please, you need to change how you think and don't always be dogmatic in reasoning atimes.
Except so. Then you have my support.

I just want an insult free nairaland. Just maintain this stance

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Heh. I am a writer and as you well know, writers must master their language of expression.

There's no gulf, mon ami. You and I just have different ways of expressing ourselves.
Fair enough. I am impressed you called yourself a writer. Maybe one of these days I will have to read your works. What topics/issues do you write on/about?

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CloneTerminator: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
And who is replying the frustrated cunt at 5am? I can guess you are lying on a mattress placed by d wall near an electric socket with a cloth over your head to keep mosquitoes away. Same old gee.
I understand that it is a relationship between people. But it’s not hard to find information on how to get rid of mosquitoes, see here. Someone just doesn't want to do anything.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
And most feel they have a better grasp of another mans issues......hypocritical!

Are you talking to me?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Make I send am on his behalf
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Yes, fascination. I am sorrounded by atrocious grammar and murdered syntax on every side, which is why when I come upon sentences that follow the rules of English language, I am mesmerised. I almost swoon with joy.

*sob*
I know that feeling.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2019
mrphysics:

Highqueen, if there is anything you want to say if she opens a new thread, I am against it and will always be against it. So wash your face and try to be what you wrote on your signature.
U dey mind her and that highFrog Geh
They were disappointed she made up na!!!! As if na their lives ,Op dey live...
Women,hating one another from 10,000BC!!! undecided
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:
Make I no talk shaa. This is what happens when one thinks low of themselves. Make I see her open nonsense thread again.
smiley smiley
Shut up!!! Bad belle!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2019
mrblessed:
Fair enough. I am impressed you called yourself a writer. Maybe one of these days I will have to read your works.
I do not call myself a writer, good sir, I AM a writer.

What topics/issues do you write on/about?
The inherent flaws of the human nature, in prose form.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

U dey mind her and that highFrog Geh
They were disappointed she made up na!!!! As if na their lives ,Op dey live...
Women,hating one another from 10,000BC!!! undecided
A very stupid comment from a carcass.

You are so inconsequential, there's no need talking to you.

Women hate women kill your lifeless self there. Don't ever shook mouth for wetin no concern You, nl fool of all times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Shut up!!!
Bad belle!
Untop an animal that couldn't feed himself?
Chai grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.