Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57303 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:
Untop an animal that couldn't feed himself? Chai grin grin

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Ishilove:

I do not call myself a writer, good sir, I AM a writer.

The inherent flaws of the human nature, in prose form.
"The inherent flaws of the human nature" sounds like an interesting topic to me. However, the noun "flaws" is susceptible to different interpretations, depending on who is making the assessment. For example, what you consider a red flag, might appear trivial or even inconsequential to another. Nonetheless, this is not a repudiation or denial of flaws in human nature, a pathologically flawed creature. So, I am very keen to know what these flaws are and you tackle them in your write-up. Do you earn a living from writing? Or is it just a hobby to you?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2019
mrblessed:
"The inherent flaws of the human nature" sounds like an interesting topic to me. However, the noun "flaws" is susceptible to different interpretations, depending on who is making the assessment. For example, what you consider a red flag, appear trivial or even inconsequential to another. Nonetheless, this is not a repudiation or denial of flaws in human nature, a pathologically flawed creature. So, I am very keen to know what these flaws are and you tackle them in your write-up. Do you earn a living from writing? Or is it just a hobby to you?
It is a hobby because i am too lazy and distracted to earn a living out of it.

Man is a product of his society, so when I write, I examine the society from the perspective of a central character. So while society influences man, man also influences the society because of his inherently flawed nature.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I know that feeling.
As in ehn.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Ishilove:

It is a hobby because i am too lazy and distracted to earn a living out of it.

Man is a product of his society, so when I write, I examine the society from the perspective of a central character. So while society influences man, man also influences the society because of his inherently flawed nature.
Ok. No wahala. Two flaws already dictated: laziness and distraction.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Lol. I weak for her matter.
I wouldn't say anything till she brings nonsense here again.
how did u meet ur guy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So much venom and hate in one thread... It's so saddening. Virtual saddening of course, none of this shii affects me in real life.
u know me I say my mind am ready to attack anytime and ready to be friends. ignore all dis small girls wey Neva see period or are lonely frustrated or in pains of love. he apologize am happy u made up. case close if am u I will beg mods to take dis down or Neva blog Herr or ansa anybody again.happy vals day dear I wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Make I no talk shaa.
This is what happens when one thinks low of themselves.
Make I see her open nonsense thread again.

smiley smiley
I care about u and u mean a lot if not word I will tell u u will hate urself. u talk too much are u a baby is not evryting u see u talk. u want her to be single yet u got a guy.how many tines have ur guy cheat on u yet u forgived and cos of this small issue dey should brake up? am dissappointed in u Preshy. stop dis

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

A very stupid comment from a carcass.

You are so inconsequential, there's no need talking to you.

Women hate women kill your lifeless self there. Don't ever shook mouth for wetin no concern You, nl fool of all times.
If you like bash me from now till 2moro....it won't change ur hate filled diatribes and this below

THEY HAVE MADE UP!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
mrblessed:
Ok. No wahala. Two flaws already dictated: laziness and distraction.
Hahahaha! It is just one flaw: laziness. Distraction in the context used is not a flaw o jare cheesy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! It is just one flaw: laziness. Distraction in the context used is not a flaw o jare cheesy
I stated earlier that differences of perception would be a major issue/challenge between you the readers of your works. You know why? Because it is a value-laden, subjective analysis which is the product of the author's perception of reality. Nevertheless, I don't think it is a unique problem. All writers are faced with such issue. Still, I am not convinced with your explanations.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
u know me I say my mind am ready to attack anytime and ready to be friends. ignore all dis small girls wey Neva see period or are lonely frustrated or in pains of love. he apologize am happy u made up. case close if am u I will beg mods to take dis down or Neva blog Herr or ansa anybody again.happy vals day dear I wish u d best.
Never blog here cos I committed murder? Ore ejo
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
mrblessed:
I stated earlier that differences of perception would be a major issue/challenge between you the readers of your works. You know why? Because it is a value-laden, subjective analysis which is the product of the author's perception of reality. Nevertheless, I don't think it is a unique problem. All writers are faced with such issue. Still, I am not convinced with your explanations.
You seem to forget that my analysis is subjective because i am examining the themes from the POV of a third person, or sometimes first person. What I do is creative writing, not academic.

The former is purely subjective while the latter allows for a degree of objectivity.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you talking to me?
No. I am talking to them.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Yigiyaga:
No. I am talking to them.

Ok. Good!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uyiii: 3:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Wheeeew! FINALLY!!. 3:46am, my goodnesscheesy

I read every word in this thread with a very keen interest, didn't allow any letter escape my eyes. If I'd read like this in school, I would have graduated with a cgpa of 5.0

Nairaland sweet o, this thread sweet finish, the thread sweet like Christmas turkey complemented with chilled 5alive tropical juicecheesy

I am not gonna underrate the acronym 'LWKMD' again, like I almost died from laughter, my eyeballs popped outta my eye socket and it took a really great effort for me to fix em' back inside.
Now my eyes is just turnioniown, that's so ferk mehncheesy

Thread should be awarded the best of the yr already, featured all characters leaving no stone unturned. I can confidently rate this thread with the likes of GoT.

More of this abeg, let's make the world a better place through laughter.
But las las sha, aside the laughing escapade, I really do hope baba Yigi and aunty Etiti finally came to a compromise to the joy and expectations of their true friends and to the shame of their true fiends.

I greet everybody mehn, I was fvcking ENTERTAINED!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by ptoall1000: 4:19am On Feb 15, 2019
highqueen:

Make I no talk shaa.
This is what happens when one thinks low of themselves.
Make I see her open nonsense thread again.

smiley smiley
What is ur own na?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DonroxyII: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm , Tatafo no go KEE mee oo
from page 1 to 41 ....

Nairaland too sweet ....

Some ladies are like this Op..... I use to tell my younger sister, You can't be a macho woman and a woman at the same time ...
The female anatomy is not configured to withstand some endeavour nonetheless a woman can be stronger than a man when the need be !!

Just be a woman, be natural and a strong one and pray never to jam a "Demon" .... That will break whatever strength you have ....

The onus of this problem is desperation .... When a woman shows desperation, it shows a red flag and same for a man ......

When the marriage time is getting late, it break down a woman's strength ... grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonroxyII:
Hmm , Tatafo no go KEE mee oo
from page 1 to 41 ....

Nairaland too sweet ....

Some ladies are like this Op..... I use to tell my younger sister, You can't be a macho woman and a woman at the same time ...
The female anatomy is not configured to withstand some endeavour nonetheless a woman can be stronger than a man when the need be !!

Just be a woman, be natural and a strong one and pray never to jam a "Demon" .... That will break whatever strength you have ....

The onus of this problem is desperation .... When a woman shows desperation, it shows a red flag and same for a man ......

When the marriage time is getting late, it break down a woman's strength ... grin
If I were desperate in the true sense of the word, I would have gotten hitched long time ago. If I were desperate I would have never made any mention of Tfare.

I believe in destiny. She knows better.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uyiii:
Wheeeew! FINALLY!!. 3:46am, my goodnesscheesy

I read every word in this thread with a very keen interest, didn't allow any letter escape my eyes. If I'd read like this in school, I would have graduated with a cgpa of 5.0

Nairaland sweet o, this thread sweet finish, the thread sweet like Christmas turkey complemented with chilled 5alive tropical juicecheesy

I am not gonna underrate the acronym 'LWKMD' again, like I almost died from laughter, my eyeballs popped outta my eye socket and it took a really great effort for me to fix em' back inside.
Now my eyes is just turnioniown, that's so ferk mehncheesy

Thread should be awarded the best of the yr already, featured all characters leaving no stone unturned. I can confidently rate this thread with the likes of GoT.

More of this abeg, let's make the world a better place through laughter.
But las las sha, aside the laughing escapade, I really do hope baba Yigi and aunty Etiti finally came to a compromise to the joy and expectations of their true friends and to the shame of their true fiends.

I greet everybody mehn, I was fvcking ENTERTAINED!!!
You should kiss my feet for the entertainment.

On a serious note, a scintillating thread was my motivation in opening this thread... This section was bleepingly boring that day. Too bad shiit hit d fan without warning.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You should kiss my feet for the entertainment.

On a serious note, a scintillating thread was my motivation in opening this thread... This section was bleepingly boring that day. Too bad shiit hit d fan without warning.

Hmm, I must confess, you be better person.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by West601(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

well I gat nothing against you but am one of dose guys DAT have benefited from online dating from Facebook,2go,ebbudy,twitter,morage,cool chat etc,if u knw u knw I jus love d digital world BT all don't work for all d same way.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DonroxyII: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If I were desperate in the true sense of the word, I would have gotten hitched long time ago. If I were desperate I would have never made any mention of Tfare.

I believe in destiny. She knows better.
Your fellow friends have advised you and I am doing the same here ....

Valerie abi wetin said it .... Most of you girls don't know what desperation is but a smart guy knows what it is ....

Redflag one : You shouldn't have opted to come to Lagos at any reason unless you have an event in Lagos and you wanna cease the opportunity to see him , he should be the one to come to Abuja . .....
Then , when both of you established comforts, then you can travel to Lagos as many times as you desire..... That is African woman !!

Red flag 2 : You shouldn't have asked for tfare, he should be the one to provide it of he really want to see you.....

.... You were more faster than the relationship and your partner .... Both of you should be running side by side but you already have a pictures of Disney lands while your man is still reasoning whether you are a good deal or not .....

My sister was matched with a babynigga working in Abuja and the nigga is from our place and we are his KING (Royal).... Nigga said my sister should come to Abuja, she outrightly rejected and ask him to come to our base ....

Around that time , she went to Abuja for visiting VISA into US and I told her not to branch the guy except the guy show face, guy said she should branch for his office .... I said she shouldn't go ........

This is a guy who wants to marry her as a 300l student and still want our parent to be paying her school fees , I told her to drop his head and number in a trash and trash the trash away .... If he can't pay school fees, then he shouldn't marry a student but he said he can't wait and can't afford school fees .... we dropped him ... we can pay our thing ourselves !

You see .... Don't let your brain deceive you, Be an African woman and respect your womanhood, Guys will respect you ....

But if you assume the role of a man , you will suffer psychological disorder when you womanhood and ego get bruised and shoved !!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by West601(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
I missed sad

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonroxyII:
Your fellow friends have advised you and I am doing the same here ....

Valerie abi wetin said it .... Most of you girls don't know what desperation is but a smart guy knows what it is ....

Redflag one : You shouldn't have opted to come to Lagos at any reason unless you have an event in Lagos and you wanna cease the opportunity to see him , he should be the one to come to Abuja . .....
Then , when both of you established comforts, then you can travel to Lagos as many times as you desire..... That is African woman !!

Red flag 2 : You shouldn't have asked for tfare, he should be the one to provide it of he really want to see you.....

.... You were more faster than the relationship and your partner .... Both of you should be running side by side but you already have a pictures of Disney lands while your man is still reasoning whether you are a good deal or not .....

My sister was matched with a babynigga working in Abuja and the nigga is from our place and we are his KING (Royal).... Nigga said my sister should come to Abuja, she outrightly rejected and ask him to come to our base ....

Around that time , she went to Abuja for visiting VISA into US and I told her not to branch the guy except the guy show face, guy said she should branch for his office .... I said she shouldn't go ........

This is a guy who wants to marry her as a 300l student and still want our parent to be paying her school fees , I told her to drop his head and number in a trash and trash the trash away .... If he can't pay school fees, then he shouldn't marry a student but he said he can't wait and can't afford school fees .... we dropped him ... we can pay our thing ourselves !

You see .... Don't let your brain deceive you, Be an African woman and respect your womanhood, Guys will respect you ....

But if you assume the role of a man , you will suffer psychological disorder when you womanhood and ego get bruised and shoved !!
Now this got me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
West601:
well I gat nothing against you but am one of dose guys DAT have benefited from online dating from Facebook,2go,ebbudy,twitter,morage,cool chat etc,if u knw u knw I jus love d digital world BT all don't work for all d same way.
I know it all too well
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by West601(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know it all too well
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=75769025]I know it all too well[/quote I guess u do..don't bother abt d haters of online dating cus we find love, sex Nd peace in the strangest plaved
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by West601(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know it all too well
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=75769025]I know it all too well[/quote I guess u do..don't bother abt d haters of online dating cus we find love, sex Nd peace in the strangest places
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by West601(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know it all too well
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=75769025]I know it all too well[/quote I guess u do..don't bother abt d haters of online dating cus we find love, sex Nd peace in the strangest places..
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
I think it is plausible at this juncture to add to my earlier position on this tread. This is more compelling to me in regard of the pleasant tiding that the warring parties have finally successfully sealed a truce. In my previous comment, I carefully refrained from blaming any part because I was convinced that immaturity was at the root of their unnecessary but inevitable disagreement. I also stated unequivocally that the objective of this tread was a subtle recrimination based on failed expectations brilliantly couched as a product of hypothetic everyday relationship challenge.

Indeed, I was not surprised when one of the parties elected to offer an apology publicly after receiving an unremitting flaks from mostly ladies who were not only biased, but characteristically chose to substitute reason for emotion. Then I declared that the objective of the tread has been achieved, and compromise/settlement is a matter of minutes rather than hours. I have been proven right.

Was the apology necessary? Was compromise possible even with the sordid but gratuitous revelations? I will answer in the affirmative. With a party already guilty-stricken and another reeling with disgust regarding the swift but unrecognised and unappreciated investment made in the relationship, it isn't a surprise the lovebirds are back together.

What I find interesting and it is also a plus to a party is the ability to bring a lukewarm party to the negotiating table with every means possible and make him cut a deal. How long this deal would last is beyond my understanding, and maybe insignificant. But what is indisputable is that this poster has read a lot of Nicolo Machiavelli's magnum opus, The Prince.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
mrblessed:
I think it is plausible at this juncture to add to my earlier position on this tread. This is more compelling to me in regard of the pleasant tiding that the warring parties have finally successfully sealed a truce. In my previous comment, I carefully refrained from blaming any part because I was convinced that immaturity was at the root of their unnecessary but inevitable disagreement. I also stated unequivocally that the objective of this tread was a subtle recrimination based on failed expectations brilliantly couched as a product of hypothetic everyday relationship challenge.

Indeed, I was not surprised when one of the parties elected to offer an apology publicly after receiving an unremitting flaks from mostly ladies who were not only biased, but characteristically chose to substitute reason for emotion. Then I declared that the objective of the tread has been achieved, and compromise/settlement is a matter of minutes rather than hours. I have been proven right.

Was the apology necessary? Was compromise possible even with the sordid but gratuitous revelations? I will answer in the affirmative. With a party already guilty-stricken and another reeling with disgust regarding the swift but unrecognised and unappreciated investment made in the relationship, it isn't a surprise the lovebirds are back together.

What I find interesting and it is also a plus to a party is the ability to bring a lukewarm party to the negotiating table with every means possible and make him cut a deal. How long this deal would last is beyond my understanding, and maybe insignificant. But what is indisputable is that this poster has read a lot of Nicolo Machiavelli's magnum opus, The Prince.

Too much grammar. You lost me. In life, there's no need going on a journey with you already knowing d outcome to be futile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.