Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34706 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AllenSpencer: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

grin grin grin

Comedy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by royallord1(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Election cannot be won on social Media... We should have used Osun, Ondo and Ekiti as examples... These are seats vacated by PDP governors and APC even with social media noise against them, won those states.

Grass root mobilization is the key to election victory... This is where i respect Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Many people will vote Atiku not because they like him or because he has visions but just to send Buhari to Daura.... This is d same mistake we made in 2015 by electing Buhari.

For me, i will vote Sowore instead of Atiku...

People and or electorates are turning deft hears to Atiku insisting on selling NNPC... Wuna eyes go clear...

I remember Atiku was handed over privatization by Obasanjo...

You think to sell NNPC a national asset is done by the stroke of the presidential pen?...
U need legislative inputs to get that done..
With the way things are going we won't get a one sided. Rubber stamp national assembly... Both sides of the divide must agree on it...

So for me NNPC is a political statement sent to achieve a purpose..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Bagehot:

Sorry man, but for the average yoruba man, voting for an igbo VP over a yoruba man is simply not going to fly. Osinbajo is not Obasanjo who many yoruba people loathed, plus he portrays himself (rightly or falsely) as an Omoluabi . . . Even worse, for people like my grandma who swear by Awolowo, you now tell them that Osinbajo married an Awolowo offspring, and you think they would vote Atiku-Obi? You see that ikenne / Sagamu / Ijebu axis of ogun state for sentiments mainly would sway to Osinbajo.
I agree.most yorubas are awoists and subscribe or embrace any politician that is linked or embraces awoism.tinubu and osibanjo are in that circle hence the control over the west.something tells me that the south west for the first time since 2007 will give a candidate bloc votes.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by murmee: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
darecool:

You must be less than 24years to have written this.
You are uninformed and you failed to learn about SW pre 1999 era.
Starting from roads to education to health care.
I will take you on a tour of the South western states and the works of the Obasanjo era.
Darecool, Please take us on that tour. We are eagerly waiting!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Niorte: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
murmee:
What special benefits did the Yorubas enjoy during the 16 years of PDP rule? Please just name one and I will name several projects being executed by the Buhari government in the Southwest!
We had better purchasing power.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AllenSpencer: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

In Ekiti, Oyo, Osun I see Atiku grabbing 40-45%, in Ogun state 30-35%

Are you joking?

Atiku win a state in SW?

grin grin grin

You a comedian
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jonadull: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Baroba:

Concentrate on the topic and leave you obsession with Biafra alone..what a dunce
You sound like the real dunce here though
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by bigpicture001: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.

Dts because tribalism won't let them reason...when the nation was faced with a tofa vs abiola..evn village ppl in Ebonyi voted Abiola. with all you ppl education nd travels,tribalism still won't get off you ppl..

Yes the igbos did it again with OBJ nd er had naija's best president...now it's all about tribe..

Go eat your presidency
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jonadull: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2019
wristbangle:

You can't speak the mind of SWesterners. Agreed Atiku will get some vote but to what extent? He might get some encouraging votes in Oyo, Osun and manageably Lagos which will be aggregated to 30% because Oyo & Osun governors performance are abysmal but saying Atiku will win SW is tantamount to saying PMB will win in SS/SE. Atiku should forget about SW just same for PMB in SS/SE.

Please you guys should stop disgracing yourself about this weird views. Even that yeye boy () is now more Yoruba to Igbo. I could remember how this boy tongue lash SW with all sort of derogatory and demeaning words. Please you guys should mind your business. Leave SW alone. You can't decide for us.

By the way, if I would vote at all, my vote will go to Sowore. I am tired of the frustrated and recycled old cows (PMB & Atiku) who has nothing to offer.
Oga. Vote Buhari jor!
Sowore wèrè wo?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by boxypane(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
The southwest can be sentimental when it comes to politics of this nature. Seeing their own(VP Osinbajo) as PMB's running mate might give it to PMB. More so, The Southwest is Under APC in terms of Governors. They have done quite well.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by michealewela: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Excaperx:
you talk nonsense always that's why no one take you seriously..

Saying buhari will win Edo state is like saying atiku will win Katsina, even oshiomole will laugh at you
Can you put your money on this??
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AllenSpencer: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.
Atiku cannot win any state in southwest .pdp was on Ground in 2015 with federal might and enough dollars to go round yet they only won 1 out of 6 .
Now that apc has completely Dominated south west and Federal might in posession pdp funs re dreaming of winning 2 states grin cheesy

Let it be known he that has ears 2019 has been done and Dusted for apc in southwest.region. Apc party chieftains and foot soilders re out next week to make a statement ahead of 2023 .
Apc re out nextweek to kill reminants of pdp still breathing in southwest ahead of 2023.
The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat.

Baba, Leave them.

They have a right to dream.

Atiku won't win 1 state in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Buhari will win FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa. Atiku will win Plateau and Benue (marginally). Ask me for 5k after the election if Atiku wins more that Plateau and Benue states in north central.
he can't win in kogi state
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2019
darecool:

I will vote a Peter Obi against an Osinbajo any day and time.
Only low life people live on sentiments. You can't compare them anywhere.
when pdp get there they will also spend 4 years blaming APC... Pdp coming back will not make any difference, it will be business as usual �
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by imam07: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.
no mind them. See as under age ipob dey talk election as if they wan cook indomie. Have of them no get pvc to vote on that day. Majority who get pvc and wan vote no dey on social media nah. Presidential election no be 1+1=2 as they are saying it. The thing is by the time ipob eyes clear on that day, you will not find them here.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by imam07: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2019
fergie001:
If there is any state, Atiku might win,it's Osun.....

They have been known to vote at variance with the norms.....If my memory do not fail me,that was the only state in the SW that Ribadu won when he ran as President in the defunct ACN....

The elections of the Gubernatorial shows that they still can cause an upset.......
Overall,if not Osun.....Buhari will clear all...
Oyo....the difference will be too close...less than 12%
Ondo....close,less than 20%
Ekiti....that's where in my opinion Buhari will get his largest margin after Ogun state.....

Oyo,Osun,Ondo and Lagos....a slight Buhari win if Osun doesn't fall

Ogun....largest difference in favour of Buhari, followed by Ekiti....
remember the love they have for pdp adeleke is different from the one they have for pdp atiku.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by imam07: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
paq1:

Atiku will win NC and if you add NE with that, by aggregate, Atiku will still win.

Only NW will buhari win 60:40. SW 50:50.

SS/SE will be blowout in favor of Atiku.
I can see u are sick in the head for saying atiku will win I NC. Talk about where u are dont talk about where u are not. If u say atiku will win in kwara and kogi I will say stop smoking weed. Why u people dey talk as if election nah beans.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
All this talk talk sef. As Edo person, una fit give me any reason to vote Buhari
but some online here are saying APC is for edo state
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Onarabu: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

Can I call you Bastard ahead of next week? grin

You will cry blood next year. Meanwhile, I will deactivate my account here if Atiku gets above 35% in the South West.

Who will deliver the votes i n Ekiti for Atiku?

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Oyo?
You dey mind them, even Bode George confirmed that PDP will loose Lagos.

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Ondo?

Who willl deliver the votes for Atiku in Lagos?

Who will deliver the votes Atiku in Osun?

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Ogun state? Don't even mention Obasanjo...

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nature8(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
They all have APC governors.. who do you think will win?

If free and fair, Atiku will win
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by imam07: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
paq1:

11days to go, atiku's victory will be like MkO's of 1993.
T
Nature8:

If free and fair, Atiku will win
Thank God u said like mko election. Mko was never a president so atiku will never be president
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by prodigy22: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Are you actually reading too much meaning to what you are reading online? Which Yoruba people hate Buhari? You mean the few elites or the lousy Facebook influencers? Or the locals that can see the roads and rails being built around the region after 16 years of neglect? Come on ground, go to the locals, and ask their thoughts about Buhari or Atiku, and see what majority would talk. I have friends that are readily pdp apologists any day any time but will vote for a Buhari against an Atiku come Feb 16. In fact most of the pdp HOR and Senate contestants aren't campaigning aggressively for Atiku. Everyone is battling for his individual career.

More so, do you think politics is an emotional game? Structures more than anything defines any political game! Apc has that in abundance, especially in South west. Pdp will get a lot of votes from the elites, but Las Las, they can't make it pass 40%.
what good is roads when Hunger is reigning supreme in your family and your children are assuming the kwashiokor physique right before your very eyes. Bro tribalism is a cancer better purge yourself before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by stevups(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo
You should know that APC owns the southwest.
You can never be a bastard.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jowonloju(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

Lagos and Ondo ko Ijebuni...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Who be this?

Anyway, u from village dey post....wetin u know?

Atiku can't win those two states....not even if the election is rerun 10 times.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by greggng: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Even unborn baby knows the answer. Whether you like it nor not politics is a game of interest ...the apc gov't is favouring the Yorubas if I were them I will vote massively for buhari ...we all know what Jonathan did by favouring other the igbos during his time while other group suffer. That is why I don't blame buhari for nepotism

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by wwwkaycom(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Mark my words, Atiku will not defeat Buhari in any southwestern state, he may have up to 40/45% in some of the states.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by deboysben(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

how will you see when you are blind by hate and tribalism
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Didi2d(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Niorte:

Stop lying. Yorubas don't do tribal politics except the uneducated ones. What special benefit do we enjoy since osinbajo is VP other than defending evil and wrong doing.

But an IBO man will never say this against their brother, no matter what all IBO are staking for Peter obi, but some Yoruba's here are beafing osinsanjo, its a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.