Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34582 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
RockHard:

Guy, allow them to keep deluding themselves. Lol. PDP is practically dead in Ondo, while in Lagos APC will make a loud statement with this coming election,go and write it down. I am currently in Oyo state and Atiku will be very lucky to get 20% here. Even non-Ajimobi supporters are waiting to vote for Buhari. This election is not just about Buhari. Yoruba can clearly see that they have no stake in the Atiku project. Voting Atikubwould be tantamount to gong back to the GEJ days when the SW was marginalized. That is whatbisbat stake here. Igbo and SS are free to vote Atiku and if he wins with their votes goodluck to them. Bit Yoruba' are APC.
11days to go, atiku's victory will be like MkO's of 1993.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by livelymatilda22: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Nobody should argue with this bigot.
Why are you like this? Anyway, 11days the multitude like you will be cured of buharideenism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by RockHard: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
paq1:

I hear you. I no dey talk much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Clerverly: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
paq1:

Who delivered the votes for Adeleke in osun? Abegi pdp is the people's party with structure and presence all over Nigeria.

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ORIENTATION101: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.
Atiku cannot win any state in southwest .pdp was on Ground in 2015 with federal might and enough dollars to go round yet they only won 1 out of 6 .
Now that apc has completely Dominated south west and Federal might in posession pdp funs re dreaming of winning 2 states grin cheesy

Let it be known he that has ears 2019 has been done and Dusted for apc in southwest.region. Apc party chieftains and foot soilders re out next week to make a statement ahead of 2023 .
Apc re out nextweek to kill reminants of pdp still breathing in southwest ahead of 2023.
The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by gannod(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Clerverly post=75448682] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.
[/quote

I will vote Peter Ob/Atikui over and over again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by gannod(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.

I will vote Atiku/Peter Obi over and over again. I can't just stand the hypocrisy of Osinbajo and Buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?

Wasn't Tunde bakare with buhari in 2011, did Yoruba not vote for GEJ? Or in 2015 cos of Osinbajo yorubas voted bloc for apc?

Sometimes many of you are poor Students of history and our national political evolution.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
emmasege:
I beg to disagree with you. PMB won the North East and the North west in 2011 but he lost the election. He lost because he didn't win the middle belt and the south west.

This same scenario will play out in 2019. Buhari has since lost the middle belt and the south west.

Summarily, middle belt and south west will be the decider.

So is Buhari losing in the SW or the NC?

Buhari is likely to have an edge in both

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:

Don't sit in Akwa Cross and be quoting........

Oyo has a good number of pdp especially because of Makinde....
There is more pdp presence in Oyo than Ogun sef.......

No,there's more pdp presence in ogun.i cab mention dozens of pdp stalwarts in ogun,how many are in oyo apart from makinde a newbie,bisi ilaka and the irrelevant akinjide's? Oyo gave buhari the biggest margin in the west in 2015,same will happen this year.a lot is going against atiku in cross river.even in your abia,things are happening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bash92(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp have little or no presence in ondo.where they were strong in ondo south,sowore will get a lot of votes there.atiku wont get more than 40% in the west.his best showing will be in ekiti and lagos while his heaviest defeat will come from oyo...
Be deceiving yourself, I am from Osun and a student of Lautech. The only way Atiku can lose in Oyo State is if ADC and ADP decide not to vote for him, same with Ogun STATE. Even if Buhari will win it will be very tight. Just like someone said earlier APC should forget all the local government in Ogbomoso.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
RockHard:
Lol. See as Igbos and Benins are predictng where Atiku will win in the SW. cheesy I dey laugh o. Una eyes go soon clear.

Fixed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
paq1:

Tuniski mind you abiola was the richest man then,far more popular and loved than tofa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by MORNDEW(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Seems some people don't know APC came second in Anambra Election. Hope they don't cry rigging.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

[q
RockHard:

Guy, allow them to keep deluding themselves. Lol. PDP is practically dead in Ondo, while in Lagos APC will make a loud statement with this coming election,go and write it down. I am currently in Oyo state and Atiku will be very lucky to get 20% here. Even non-Ajimobi supporters are waiting to vote for Buhari. This election is not just about Buhari. Yoruba can clearly see that they have no stake in the Atiku project. Voting Atiku would be tantamount to gong back to the GEJ days when the SW was marginalized. That is what is at stake here. Igbo and SS are free to vote Atiku and if he wins with their votes goodluck to them. But SW are APC and and staying APC at least for this coming election.
ORIENTATION101:
See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.
Atiku cannot win any state in southwest .pdp was on Ground in 2015 with federal might and enough dollars to go round yet they only won 1 out of 6 .
Now that apc has completely Dominated south west and Federal might in posession pdp funs re dreaming of winning 2 states grin cheesy

Let it be known he that has ears 2019 has been done and Dusted for apc in southwest.region. Apc party chieftains and foot soilders re out next week to make a statement ahead of 2023 .
Apc re out nextweek to kill reminants of pdp still breathing in southwest ahead of 2023.
The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat.
y'all trying hard to make Yoruba look tribalistic like the igbos thinking they'll vote according to ethnicity...

They've proved over and over again that's not true,dont let sentiment becloud your judgement and see the south west is always divided and they vote base on performance of the incumbency..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:
Be deceiving yourself, I am from Osun and a student of Lautech. The only way Atiku can lose in Oyo State is if ADC and ADP decide not to vote for him, same with Ogun STATE. Even if Buhari will win it will be very tight. Just like someone said earlier APC should forget all the local government in Ogbomoso.
In 2015,labor party allied with pdp in oyo against buhari but still lost.ogbomoso right from 2015 has always voted against apc and for alao akala so no difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

Lagos May be a little close due to the cosmopolitan nature of the state but Ondo won’t be close at all. PMB will win both states and all other south west states. There is no path to victory for Atiku as he’s only going to win south east and south south.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bash92(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

You are definitely not a Yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So is Buhari losing in the SW or the NC?

Buhari is likely to have an edge in both
buhari can never ever win the north central again..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by fergie001: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

No,there's more pdp presence in ogun.i cab mention dozens of pdp stalwarts in ogun,how many are in oyo apart from makinde a newbie,bisi ilaka and the irrelevant akinjide's? Oyo gave buhari the biggest margin in the west in 2015,same will happen this year.a lot is going against atiku in cross river.even in your abia,things are happening.
Whenever you mention Abia,I always laugh at how you day-dream,bit that is allowed.......

You are talking of stalwarts,I am talking of people.....
I had my education in IBADAN and can tell you for free that there are a lot of people there who naturally like pdp, stalwart or no stalwart.............

In Ogun,you are calling names.....In Oyo, I am telling you common people.......Again,in most states of the SW,they are their brother's keepers and thus welcome an influx of non-indigenes..Asides Lagos, I think Oyo state has more....and this is always a factor....

I am telling you,there are people in Oyo,Christians and Moslems,who are traditionally pdp......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Tuniski mind you abiola was the richest man then,far more popular and loved than tofa.

February 16th truth will be reveal.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by tinsel: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=gannod post=75449899][/quote]
But you are from Owerri.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
MORNDEW:
Seems some people don't know APC came second in Anambra Election. Hope they don't cry rigging.
I clearly predicted during the anambra polls that apc will win or come 2nd.the people that usually rig for pdp in anambra are now in apc plus no more pdp-apga collabo.i see buhari getting a lot of votes there.i hope when it happens the nairaland community will finally acknowledge me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo

What?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by tinsel: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=gannod post=75449899][/quote
But you are from owerri.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ORIENTATION101: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=75449812]See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.

The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat. y'all trying hard to make Yoruba look tribalistic like the igbos thinking they'll vote according to ethnicity...

They've proved over and over again that's not true,dont let sentiment becloud your judgement and see the south west is always divided and they vote base on performance of the incumbency..
if it is based on perfomance Then atiku should be expecting 10% pdp has no infrastructure to campaign apart from hunger and herdsmen blablabla which southwest doesnt buy the propaganda.
You see obasanjo killed AD in southwest in 2003 after deceiving them to work for his re-election. That AD party that he thought he killed has Risen again and now a cofounder of National party called Apc.
The last time pdp compete without federal might they lost woefully in south west in 1999 they didnt win any gubernatorial seat. same fate will befall them next week.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

I clearly predicted during the anambra polls that apc will win or come 2nd.the people that usually rig for pdp in anambra are now in apc plus no more pdp-apga collabo.i see buhari getting a lot of votes there.i hope when it happens the nairaland community will finally acknowledge me.

you talk nonsense always that's why no one take you seriously..

Saying buhari will win Edo state is like saying atiku will win Katsina, even oshiomole will laugh at you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=75450405][/quote]
I thought you people said all election since 1999 has been rigged except that of 2015? So you know agree it was free and fair..

Infrastructural development you say? I laugh who hunger don beat,wetin he want use infrastructure take do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by EASY39(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Southwest wil be battle ground for them pdp we win ogun state with the collaborator of OBASANJO,GNI,DANIEL,ADEBUTU,BURUJI ,OSUN my state pdp won in the last election the same permutation is really on ground,75thousand of aggrieve pdp who left to ADC is back under CUPP,same sdp members have decamp to pdp too.IN OYO if their coalation they plan for gov election in oyo lead by akala can work out for presidemtial election pdp we win the state because akala and Sen adesun wil deliver 5 LG in ogbomosho and akala have occultic followers from ibarapa mejeje, IN ONDO it may be 6o/40 apc wil win,ekiti same thing,lagos pdp will draw battle with apc their with influemce of kunle poly vs mc oluomo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:

Whenever you mention Abia,I always laugh at how you day-dream,bit that is allowed.......

You are talking of stalwarts,I am talking of people.....
I had my education in IBADAN and can tell you for free that there are a lot of people there who naturally like pdp, stalwart or no stalwart.............

In Ogun,you are calling names.....In Oyo, I am telling you common people.......Again,in most states of the SW,they are their brother's keepers and thus welcome an influx of non-indigenes..Asides Lagos, I think Oyo state has more....and this is always a factor....

I am telling you,there are people in Oyo,Christians and Moslems,who are traditionally pdp......

Yet you will never accept that there several apc lovers in the east.you guys and politics of bitterness

Anyway,those stalwarts matters.it tells the strength of a party in an area.they can sway voters at the polling units and even protect votes at the collation centers.common people cant do that.that is why atiku wont go anywhere and that is why buhari will surprise you guys in the east.i hope when it happens,you will never disagree with me politically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bash92(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

In 2015,labor party allied with pdp in oyo against buhari but still lost.ogbomoso right from 2015 has always voted against apc and for alao akala so no difference.
That's true, but honestly do you think Buhari has gain more followers since 2015? ADC and ADP are stronger now although LP is nothing to write home about. Even if Buhari will win in the SW, the margin will not be upto that of 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna. / Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.