Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34585 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by imam07: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Excaperx:
cheesy

Don't mind APC supporters, they taught it's 2015 when the have followers and fans..

USA has happened them
Economics has predicted atiku presidency
The united nations are against them
Dele momodu left them
Sowore left them
Oby left them
Sultan is against them
Shai is against them..

Let them keep giving their selves false up
all those u mentioned above, nah them go vote atiku to win?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by wwwkaycom(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
South vote will be shared between APC and PDP but PMB will win with a slight margin let say ratio 55-45
Atiku will not get up to 40% in Oyo, Ekiti and Osun. He will do well in Ondo and Ogun because the governors have issues with the APC at national levels, so APC isn't intact in those states. Ondo governor AKETI has been so uninspiring politically too when compared to his politically sagacious predecessor. Atiku's 40% is assured. Atiku may also perform well say 30-40% in Lagos because of the Igbo populations but take note of the fact that everything GEJ used to get the number he got in Lagos in 2015 are now firmly in APC'S possession.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by baby124: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2019
darecool:

You must be less than 24years to have written this.
You are uninformed and you failed to learn about SW pre 1999 era.
Starting from roads to education to health care.
I will take you on a tour of the South western states and the works of the Obasanjo era.
Obasanjo that seized Lagos allocation thinking her was punishing us not knowing he was only strengthening Tinubu’s influence. Easiest was for SW to turn their backs on a party is by trying to bully or intimidate and isolate them. Obasanjo killed PDP in SW with that stupid move.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
dustmalik:

I'm from Kogi state, and I can assure you that Buhari will win resoundingly, that is the sentiment on the streets.
where in kogi state are talking from?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bluesearoll(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Why do you people keep on saying this? I live in Akure, we don't fucking care about osinbajo... That's what people fail to realize about yorubas, we are not tribalistic, we support whoever we believe is the best. Buhari won ondo while pdp was ruling the state, now ask yourself, what is stopping atiku from winning it while apc is ruling?
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bluesearoll(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
The question is what are yoruba people gaining presently that he's there? MTCHEW
Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by madridsta007(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
jumper524:
south south = northwest
south east = middle belt + north east (buhari is not likely to get massive vote from this two regions but would still win both)

south west= The decider..
from the body language so far, the only state Atiku is likely to get a draw from is Lagos.

let's face it, atiku don loose..
[/s]

Even Ondo and Ekiti with FG militarisation, APC lost in those states until it needed to go into a run-off.
In fairness, Yorubas have never given anyone bloc votes. They vote according to the mood of the nation. The current mood of the nation, unfortunately, is poverty, herdsmen killings and boko haram.
If Atiku looses in the SW, it will not be less than 40%. And this will do him just as fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bichene7(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest
south east = middle belt + north east (buhari is not likely to get massive vote from this two regions but would still win both)

from the body language so far, the only state Atiku is likely to get a draw from is Lagos.

u don't know wat u are saying
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by gmercy713: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2019
adisabarber:

Yoruba people that will lock their children at home on election day for fear of violence. Some will even call their married children to tell tjem not to go out till Monday
You got it but APC lads won't want to accept the glaring fact.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Gforce2019: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

. ...for your mind...
I can tell you without fear of contradiction that buhari will comfortably win all the southwest including kwara and kogi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by jumper524(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Even Ondo and Ekiti with FG militarisation, APC lost in those states until it needed to go into a run-off.
In fairness, Yorubas have never given anyone bloc votes. They vote according to the mood of the nation. The current mood of the nation, unfortunately, is poverty, herdsmen killings and boko haram.
If Atiku looses in the SW, it will not be less than 40%. And this will do him just as fine.
oya na..
pls quote me after the election..
I promise you the only state atiku is capable of clinching in southwest is Lagos..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Oma307:

he can't win in kogi state

Why?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Omololu001: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
gannod:

I will vote Atiku/Peter Obi over and over again. I can't just stand the hypocrisy of Osinbajo and Buhari.
what is their hypocrisy you can't stand?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ACE1010: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Sai Buhari....even Atikuloot knows that!! grin grin

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Modupe87(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest

Atiku can't win Lagos bro. We know as election dey be for here
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Tomoyayi(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest

Na only you go vote abi
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by kosiebe(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo
U sure day u dey alright so?
knowing fully well that d six governors are all APC.
maybe u be really bastard
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Kingjames(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states
in the land of southwest, they is a man name: TINUBU
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by temicyborg(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?
u r a disgrace 2 Nigeria so u r voting 4 buhari because of osinbanjo wow sowy 2 say dis u r insane vote nt because of tribe vote 4 a beta Nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Ricky109: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2019
anybody can qoats my fact and opinion, wen it gets to the eve of the election alot of factors will playout just as it has already start to play out,
1: there will be alliance of some political parties in the sw region
2: oba's or traditional rulers wil support dia own son's due to 2023 race.
3: there wil be serious defections from the oppositions
4: electorate from some region wil defile there son due to lack of unity of there leaders mostly from the ss/se
5: the middle belt will b a serious contender or decider of the poll
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
oya na..
pls quote me after the election..
I promise you the only state atiku is capable of clinching in southwest is Lagos..

Hehehe. OK.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by tendawarrior1(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2019
;Dsee permutators and calculators ooooooo. I laff in Swahili. ;Dsee permutators and calculators ooooooo. I laff in Swahili.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by deavicky(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
South vote will be shared between APC and PDP but PMB will win with a slight margin let say ratio 55-45
which south please?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Lexxyla: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Weyrey po ni forum yii Ke. Bawo ni eyan a kan joko ni ile ibo maa salaye nkan to ma a sele ni ile Yoruba?

PDP only won the 2011 presendential elections because of the APC southwest(Led by Jagaban) alliance with GEJ.
Jagaban influences decisions because they see him as an Awoist. 2019 election in the South West is between Osinbajo(another Awoist) and Atiku, forget obi, most of the voters on the street don't even know who he is. Elections are not won on twitter.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Adewumi2888(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
The dynamics of this election in SW is kinda funny. In Ondo state where I currently reside, most youth want Atiku while the older men want Buhari. But I am also aware that most of these youths willnt vote. Buharia is popular Among the locals here, while Atiku is kinda popular among the educated youth. However, Buhari is most likely to win the election in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Larryndelaw: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Which Ondo state?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
8 Corrupt Politicians with EFCC cases Sponsoring Buhari Re-election: https://www.nairaland.com/4708258/eight-politicians-n232bn-corruption-cases
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by FriendNG: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
emmasege:
I beg to disagree with you. PMB won the North East and the North west in 2011 but he lost the election. He lost because he didn't win the middle belt and the south west.

This same scenario will play out in 2019. Buhari has since lost the middle belt and the south west.

Summarily, middle belt and south west will be the decider.

No region like middle belt. It's still Northern Nigeria. Hence the reason he said 19 northern States.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abbasajao(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pls I take God beg you . Ask this question for south east, south-south and north central. South-west is indisputable.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ib0221: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
gannod:

I will vote Atiku/Peter Obi over and over again. I can't just stand the hypocrisy of Osinbajo and Buhari.
Thank you, not everyone is a political and tribalist omoluabi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.