Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34587 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
you talk nonsense always that's why no one take you seriously..

Saying buhari will win Edo state is like saying atiku will win Katsina, even oshiomole will laugh at you
You yourself represents nonsense.learn to respect the views of others.also reduce the number of monikers you have and stop opening nonsense threads.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp have little or no presence in ondo.where they were strong in ondo south,sowore will get a lot of votes there.atiku wont get more than 40% in the west.his best showing will be in ekiti and lagos while his heaviest defeat will come from oyo...

Very wrong. Buhari’s biggest win margin in the south west will come from Ekiti. PDP is completely in disarray in Ekiti. Atiku will be lucky to get 30% of Ekiti votes.

Your prediction as regards Ondo south is also wrong. Sola Oke is by far a stronger political figure in Ondo south, he still lost to APC in the zone. Sowore is a lightweight politician, he can’t pull any serious weight. Buhari will win the zone and the state without any stress. I will deactivate my account if Atiku wins Ondo State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:

That's true, but honestly do you think Buhari has gain more followers since 2015? ADC and ADP are stronger now although LP is nothing to write home about. Even if Buhari will win in the SW, the margin will not be upto that of 2015.
cheesy

Don't mind APC supporters, they taught it's 2015 when the have followers and fans..

USA has happened them
Economics has predicted atiku presidency
The united nations are against them
Dele momodu left them
Sowore left them
Oby left them
Sultan is against them
Shai is against them..

Let them keep giving their selves false up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

You yourself represents nonsense.learn to respect the views of others.also reduce the number of monikers you have and stop opening nonsense threads.
grin money rules south south politics

Igbenedion is like 3 times richer than oshiomole and obaseki combined
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
buhari can never ever win the north central again..

Why? Is he going to lose in Kogi, Kwara, FCT or Niger? I only see him losing in Plateau and Benue and at worst, Buhari will take 55% in the NC which is okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ORIENTATION101: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:

I thought you people said all election since 1999 has been rigged except that of 2015? So you know agree it was free and fair..

Infrastructural development you say? I laugh who hunger don beat,wetin he want use infrastructure take do?
sorry south west is not Hungry for food only. Fayose stomach infrastructure couldnt save him and his stooge. We re Hungry for infrastructural development, being a Key players at National politics cos that is where critical decisions re made and Regional Economic integration like in awolowo Days.
We can only achieve this things in Apc .4 years into apc south west has benefitted in infrastructural programs more than pdp 16yrs. A landmark infrastructural project lagos to ibadan standard guage railway is at 90% completion stage. Meaning you can live in lagos and work in ibadan. FG has declared free train ride from lagos to Abeokuta it means farm produces rotting away in ogun state can come to lagos lesss than 30mins after being harvested. Unlike before that traders have to pay out of their nose to different checkpoints to move their goods down to the lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
you talk nonsense always that's why no one take you seriously..

Saying buhari will win Edo state is like saying atiku will win Katsina, even oshiomole will laugh at you
Who in edo can stop oshoomhle from rigging for buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Why? Is he going to lose in Kogi, Kwara, FCT or Niger? I only see him losing in Plateau and Benue and at worst, Buhari will take 55% in the NC which is okay
he'll loose it kogi,,nassarawa,, pleatueu, Benue..

Fct and Kwara is unsure
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bash92(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
EASY39:
Southwest wil be battle ground for them pdp we win ogun state with the collaborator of OBASANJO,GNI,DANIEL,ADEBUTU,BURUJI ,OSUN my state pdp won in the last election the same permutation is really on ground,75thousand of aggrieve pdp who left to ADC is back under CUPP,same sdp members have decamp to pdp too.IN OYO if their coalation they plan for gov election in oyo lead by akala can work out for presidemtial election pdp we win the state because akala and Sen adesun wil deliver 5 LG in ogbomosho and akala have occultic followers from ibarapa mejeje, IN ONDO it may be 6o/40 apc wil win,ekiti same thing,lagos pdp will draw battle with apc their with influemce of kunle poly vs mc oluomo.
The most important thing for Atiku is the Coalition between PDP, ADC and ADP in Oyo and Ogun. But I think APC might win Osun with the help of that betrayal Omisore who sold his conscience to the devil. But the Adeleke's are really working especially in Osogbo APC stronghold.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?
Omo eni koni sedi bebere Ka f'ileke sidi omo elomiran

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Who in edo can stop oshoomhle from rigging for buhari.
grin
See this boy, oshiomole can only rig his local government..

Coming to Edo south is suicidal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by fergie001: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Yet you will never accept that there several apc lovers in the east.you guys and politics of bitterness

Anyway,those stalwarts matters.it tells the strength of a party in an area.they can sway voters at the polling units and even protect votes at the collation centers.common people cant do that.that is why atiku wont go anywhere and that is why buhari will surprise you guys in the east.i hope when it happens,you will never disagree with me politically.
You like long story and arguments,until then.....I get your type around me here....he is in Lagos analysing what is happening in Gusau Ward 2.......I just dey laugh U

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
akinszz:
meaning?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
grin money rules south south politics

Igbenedion is like 3 times richer than oshiomole and obaseki combined
Yes that is why pdp may lose akwa ibom and rivers since apc are outspending them.if the igbinedion money couldnt help iyamu,how will it help atiku? Morever the security will prevent pdp from sharing money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by BuhariAdvocate: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
ziky2010:
I don't know for anywhere else o but Atiku will convincingly win the five local government in Ogbomosho.Forget the Osibanjo factor. We no send am for here
na so atiku got fake supporters how many local government dey ogbomosho?after all you're not even Yoruba. Shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by 77up(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

Can I call you Bastard ahead of next week? grin

You will cry blood next year. Meanwhile, I will deactivate my account here if Atiku gets above 35% in the South West.

Who will deliver the votes i n Ekiti for Atiku?

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Oyo?

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Ondo?

Who willl deliver the votes for Atiku in Lagos?

Who will deliver the votes Atiku in Osun?

Who will deliver the votes for Atiku in Ogun state? Don't even mention Obasanjo...

lolz you dey mind those beating chest, turning political analyst online grin

Their eyes go soon clear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes that is why pdp may lose akwa ibom and rivers since apc are outspending them.if the igbinedion money couldnt help iyamu,how will it help atiku? Morever the security will prevent pdp from sharing money
undecided

You see why people don't take you seriously?

Even me voted obaseki in 2016 and I'm still supporting him, does that make me an APC member?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:

You like long story and arguments,until then.....I get your type around me here....he is in Lagos analysing what is happening in Gusau Ward 2.......I just dey laugh U
The summary is that atiku will only win your south east.by the wat,its not until one is present in an area before he knows what is happening there in this global.since 2007,i have been following elections.intact,am addicted to elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
meaning?
only Yoruba can understand... It's a figure of speech grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
undecided

You see why people don't take you seriously?

Even me voted obaseki in 2016 and I'm still supporting him, does that make me an APC member?
And you are taking me serious? Your just a troll.how will you stop apc from altering figures at collation points

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bash92(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
akinszz:
ni ayé ìgbà kan nìyẹn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:

Fct and Kwara is unsure

Buhari will win FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa. Atiku will win Plateau and Benue (marginally). Ask me for 5k after the election if Atiku wins more that Plateau and Benue states in north central.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Buhari will win FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa. Atiku will win Plateau and Benue (marginally). Ask me for 5k after the election if Atiku wins more that Plateau and Benue states in north central.
buhari nassarawa? Lmao

Buhari can't win kogi, ask anybody that reside there are
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
Hmm south west is always hard, even ribadu won osun that year..

One thing is sure, there won't be bloc votes like southeast
You really think there will be block votes for PDP in southeast now that PDP no longer control INEC,police,DSS,CBN,army etc and PDP can no longer allocate votes to itself?

Anambra governorship election few months ago should give you a clue of what to expect this month,this is PDP first federal election without federal might and we will see how it will perform in southeast.

You will be shock by the bloody nose that Buhari will give Atiku in that southeast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
seunmsg:

I've started following you..

I swear to God, buhari will lose kogi state
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:
Be deceiving yourself, I am from Osun and a student of Lautech. The only way Atiku can lose in Oyo State is if ADC and ADP decide not to vote for him, same with Ogun STATE. Even if Buhari will win it will be very tight. Just like someone said earlier APC should forget all the local government in Ogbomoso.

Which Ogun are you talking about?

Aswear to God, Atiku can't get up to 25% in Ogun State.

Some of you just come online to say nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:

That's true, but honestly do you think Buhari has gain more followers since 2015? ADC and ADP are stronger now although LP is nothing to write home about. Even if Buhari will win in the SW, the margin will not be upto that of 2015.
Buhari has lost many fans but has gained more stalwarts from pdp im the south.atiku doesn't have that much following to disturb buhari.factors of winning elections favor buhari not atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
PHILipu1:

You really think there will be block vite in southeast now that PDP no longer control INEC,police,DSS,CBN,army etc and PDP can no longer allocate votes?

You will be shock by the bloody nose that Buhari will give Atiku in that southeast
you think igbos will vote buhari? Without sentiments you really think so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
I've started following you..

I swear to God, buhari will lose kogi state
You have left edo to kogi.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:

Fct and Kwara is unsure

Why will he lose in Kogi? Apc has won elections there just like Kwara and it has a lit of Yoruba Muslims as some of you call them
I agree with you on Nassarawa. After those 3 states, Buhari is taking the rest home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Which Ogun are you talking about?

Aswear to God, Atiku can't get up to 25% in Ogun State.

Some of you just come online to say nonsense.
says a person with an Igbo moniker..

Obviously a troll
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
thank you for this, you even proved my point, I thought Oyo is the only state atiku won't get 40% in south west..

He'll win Lagos and ondo
Lol.
Dreamers.
That also mean that APC will win Peter Obi Onithsha too abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.