Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34707 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Alezy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest
south east = middle belt + north east (buhari is not likely to get massive vote from this two regions but would still win both)

south west= The decider..
from the body language so far, the only state Atiku is likely to get a draw from is Lagos.

let's face it, atiku don loose..
sorry bro, sw is not the decider this time around. But the north
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
APC.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by sirpekun: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fani Kayode is certain Atiku will win this coming Presidential Election. See what he said...
Check out this https:///2ShBnTp to read more

Binikingdowm:
They all have APC governors.. who do you think will win?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Basic123: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
temicyborg:
u r a disgrace 2 Nigeria so u r voting 4 buhari because of osinbanjo wow sowy 2 say dis u r insane vote nt because of tribe vote 4 a beta Nigeria

You are a disgrace to biafra land if you could abandon biafran struggle to a mere slave and errand boy to hausa fulani muslim Atiku.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Karufi: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
They all have APC governors.. who do you think will win?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by etrouble: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
ziky2010:
I don't know for anywhere else o but Atiku will convincingly win the five local government in Ogbomosho.Forget the Osibanjo factor. We no send am for here

Please where is Ogbomoso? North-East or North-Central. Ladoke Akintola your leader betrayed Awolowo and you know how he ended, if you his(Ladoke) children do the same and betray Osinbajo, then you know how you will end already. Meanwhile, the son of the Paramount Ruler in Ogbomoso, the Soun of Ogbomoso is representing his people in the House of Reps under APC, so I don't know how anyone would be allowed to vote Atikuloot in Ogbomoso, or is it because of the skin bleacher Alao Akala? No, No, No.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku is winning all South Western states.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by celeiyke: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest
south east = middle belt + north east (buhari is not likely to get massive vote from this two regions but would still win both)

from the body language so far, the only state Atiku is likely to get a draw from is Lagos.

Zombie. Lagos has 40% of the votes in south west. Get that. South west won't deliver bloc vote. Buhari can never win this election, take this to any commercial bank, thia can be regarded as collateral
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by jumper524(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
celeiyke:

Zombie. Lagos has 40% of the votes in south west. Get that. South west won't deliver bloc vote. Buhari can never win this election, take this to any commercial bank, thia can be regarded as collateral
come i insult anybody here? why you no just wan get sense atall? una flat headed life just dey channeled towards insult..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Niorte: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Didi2d:

But an IBO man will never say this against their brother, no matter what all IBO are staking for Peter obi, but some Yoruba's here are beafing osinsanjo, its a pity
That's why we are well developed.

Osinbajo is not a factor because he can only do what Buhari wants him to do. Kindly check the constitution. VP is only useful in the absence of a President.

Why should we vote based on the second in command when we know that the President is the decision maker.

Here is Atiku
Here is Buhari

Pick one
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2019
imam07:
I can see u are sick in the head for saying atiku will win I NC. Talk about where u are dont talk about where u are not. If u say atiku will win in kwara and kogi I will say stop smoking weed. Why u people dey talk as if election nah beans.
8 more days to the D day. All rantings will stop. Nigerians are more than buharideens.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Jonathan:

Your reasoning is very little.
You know nothing about Osun State.
Just wait and see . You go cry blood
If Buhari wins osun, it will be by lower margin that 2015. You just talking like some jjc in politics.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jonadull: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2019
paq1:

If Buhari wins osun, it will be by lower margin that 2015. You just talking like some jjc in politics.
igbo mugun . I live in Osun and I know what’s happening here .
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by SouthEastFacts: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
jumper524:
south south = northwest

Are you aware last election SW with its 6 states gave Buhari a win of 580k while Anambra alone gave GEJ 660k.

So SW is not strategic.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by DeOTR: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2019
akinszz:
pdp has already marginalized Yoruba before election, what will be our gain after power change hands? APC might not be better and pdp will never be good alternative. Politics is about gain.... What will I gain from it. Ohaneze has endorsed pdp publicly because of what they will gain. So we Yoruba too should look at the gains supporting osinbajo... Ologbon dori eja mu grin
We don't care. Don't hinge Buhari's victory in the Southwest on sentiments. You'll be disappointed.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2019
DeOTR:

We don't care. Don't hinge Buhari's victory in the Southwest on sentiments. You'll be disappointed.
your cup of tea
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Jonathan:

igbo mugun . I live in Osun and I know what’s happening here .

Nothing is happening Osun that has been APC for sometime is Currently 50:50.

I am looking forward to how Titi Abubakar state of Osun will vote. .
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by KunleyY19(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
paq1:

Nothing is happening Osun that has been APC for sometime is Currently 50:50.

I am looking forward to how Titi Abubakar state of Osun will vote. .

Na only Titi Hairdresser, Tailor ,Make Up Artist , Dry Cleaner, Driver and all other personal staff go vote Atiku...

Even Dabiri get Mouth pass her...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by KunleyY19(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Apart from the North SW has Benefited a lot from This Govt ...And I think it's a No-Brainer to turn our back against an outstanding son of the land in Osibanjo...

If we do we will surely go back to the era of 2003-2007 when OBJ Uprooted all other Gov except JAGABAN...

I repeat we stand to gain a lot has a race... Just like the SE believe That having the VP post will place them on the political map of Nigeria...

And Atiku Is openly flirting with the idea that the SE will immensely Benefit from his regime Compared to other region... Little wonder why he has been dwelling so much in SE in terms of Campaign...

Las Las Ka Je Ki O Ri Pe!!!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
KunleyY19:

Na only Titi Hairdresser, Tailor ,Make Up Artist , Dry Cleaner, Driver and all other personal staff go vote Atiku...

Even Dabiri get Mouth pass her...

Leave long talk Osun is a battleground. Let. Abike go and deliver lagos.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by KunleyY19(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
akinszz:
Omo eni koni sedi bebere Ka f'ileke sidi omo elomiran

This Proverb has A lot of embedded meaning... If You Know You Know...
I hail Ooo...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by KunleyY19(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
paq1:

Leave long talk Osun is a battleground. Let. Abike go and deliver lagos.

If to say Titi na The only wife we for even consider...

No dey ever put titi factor in SW Abeg...
Osibanjo dey there we know support make we go dey support person wey be say her opinion carry Zero weight for govt...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
KunleyY19:

If to say Titi na The only wife we for even consider...

No dey ever put titi factor in SW Abeg...
Osibanjo dey there we know support make we go dey support person wey be say her opinion carry Zero weight for govt...

You are talking in isolation. SW as a whole is 50:50. Osun in particular is likely to be won by PDP.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Didi2d(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Niorte:

That's why we are well developed.

Osinbajo is not a factor because he can only do what Buhari wants him to do. Kindly check the constitution. VP is only useful in the absence of a President.

Why should we vote based on the second in command when we know that the President is the decision maker.

Here is Atiku
Here is Buhari

Pick one

But I can never pick atiku.

Buhari or Sowore for me
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
KunleyY19:

This Proverb has A lot of embedded meaning... If You Know You Know...
I hail Ooo...
na true now... Ki ologbon d'ori eja mu grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by udeh3(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cajal:
Atiku will suffer heavy defeat in the south west
Even Jonathan , after all the Heli dollars
Come to Ibadan,ado,RKO,akure,Abeokuta Oshogbo.. To see
Feb 16...is v close
It shall not be well with PDP in the south west
No single projects.. in all the 16 yres of misrule
Let obj..presents one of his children in Ogun central and see humiliation
Where is senator iyabo obj...lost completely.......

We should stop these tribal sentiment and do our research well. You said PDP never did any project in the south west...

I will mention just three (3) recent infrastructure by the GEJ administration:
1. The Omotosho Gas Power Station in Ondo State
2. The establishment of The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
3. The Olorunshogo Gas Power Station in Ogun State. Let me stop here...

A friend of mine also spoke greatly against GEJ that he never did any project in Edo State, then I told him one(1), he never believed. But thank God he went there on a field trip. That same friend called me and was amazed... He never knew because he allowed hatred for GEJ to be loud him due to the fact that Edo State is an APC state, therefore, when FG project is going on they don't celebrate them.

You'll not see what the PDP government did for SW because your governors were oppositions, but thank God Fashola who later appreciated the GEJ regime for the massive infrastructural development in the power sector.

I'm not a fan of any political party, but I'm a fan of Nigeria.

Let's be Nigerian first before regions and tribes

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Excaperx:
Hmm south west is always hard, even ribadu won osun that year..

One thing is sure, there won't be bloc votes like southeast
baba I fall down for you
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states
you are a prophet
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Anambralstson:

In Ekiti, Oyo, Osun I see Atiku grabbing 40-45%, in Ogun state 30-35%
senatordave1 , modath, ngenekwenu this is what's call real analysis

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.