Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34598 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Sholaco: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Hahaha I just dey laugh igbo hypocrite....how can they be deciding for other region

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Clerverly: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
SmartMen:
who is afraid? Joker... Majority of igbos are for Peter Obi... You can take that to the bank... Even Jesus Christ didn't have every one loving him.

But be rest assured that PVC with cobwebs will be dusted for Peter Obi... Igbos will shock you all.
[/s]

Keep your rants , is 10 days from today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by murmee: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
sorry south west is not Hungry for food only. Fayose stomach infrastructure couldnt save him and his stooge. We re Hungry for infrastructural development, being a Key players at National politics cos that is where critical decisions re made and Regional Economic integration like in awolowo Days.
We can only achieve this things in Apc .4 years into apc south west has benefitted in infrastructural programs more than pdp 16yrs. A landmark infrastructural project lagos to ibadan standard guage railway is at 90% completion stage. Meaning you can live in lagos and work in ibadan. FG has declared free train ride from lagos to Abeokuta it means farm produces rotting away in ogun state can come to lagos lesss than 30mins after being harvested. Unlike before that traders have to pay out of their nose to different checkpoints to move their goods down to the lagos
Beautiful!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by DMerciful(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2019
You are looking at number of states instead of margin of victory. Difference in the whole of SW was mere 500,000 votes cancelled out by Anambra alone! Corporate Lagos will vote for Atiku in addition to normal PDP votes.
ORIENTATION101:
See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.
Atiku cannot win any state in southwest .pdp was on Ground in 2015 with federal might and enough dollars to go round yet they only won 1 out of 6 .
Now that apc has completely Dominated south west and Federal might in posession pdp funs re dreaming of winning 2 states grin cheesy

Let it be known he that has ears 2019 has been done and Dusted for apc in southwest.region. Apc party chieftains and foot soilders re out next week to make a statement ahead of 2023 .
Apc re out nextweek to kill reminants of pdp still breathing in southwest ahead of 2023.
The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by zsamorano(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2019
we are more matured now than 1999,2003,2007,2011....that's 16 years altogether
when a single party ruled with impunity and lawlessness. 16 good years when a
good foundation supposed to av been laid down for our unborn generation, but rather
characterized by wanton looting of our treasury. Imagine dis same party coming
back to beg us for votes, telling us useless slogan of making Nigeria work again,
when did they makes Nigeria work before? which year among those 16 years of their
ruling did they make it a reasonable development entity? the current ruling party
may not be the best but going back to 16 years ruler shouldn't be an option for
now....I will rather continue to manage dis ruling party for another 4 years to justify
if truly they av good intention for nigerians, after which I will decide what next in
2023. so, for now 16 years ruler can never be giving a space to come back. Imagine
someone saying he will sell 90% of your total revenue to his friends and family, isn't
that a sign of what av been happening for ova 16 years of their ruling? I believe
Nigerians are wiser now to determined how they wants to be rule. we would neva
allow February 16 to become another 16 years of dest

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states
I don't know of ONDO ooo But Lagos
He has failed there

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by wristbangle: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Bodexinvest:
Atiku will win southwest with wide margin. Southwesterners are keen of putting Nigeria back in shape.

You can't speak the mind of SWesterners. Agreed Atiku will get some vote but to what extent? He might get some encouraging votes in Oyo, Osun and manageably Lagos which will be aggregated to 30% because Oyo & Osun governors performance are abysmal but saying Atiku will win SW is tantamount to saying PMB will win in SS/SE. Atiku should forget about SW just same for PMB in SS/SE.

Please you guys should stop disgracing yourself about this weird views. Even that yeye boy () is now more Yoruba to Igbo. I could remember how this boy tongue lash SW with all sort of derogatory and demeaning words. Please you guys should mind your business. Leave SW alone. You can't decide for us.

By the way, if I would vote at all, my vote will go to Sowore. I am tired of the frustrated and recycled old cows (PMB & Atiku) who has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Baroba(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Biafrans fooling themselves
Una go no say blocked vote de SW
Not just block vote

Concentrate on the topic and leave you obsession with Biafra alone..what a dunce
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by nnaeyes6: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Election cannot be won on social Media... We should have used Osun, Ondo and Ekiti as examples... These are seats vacated by PDP governors and APC even with social media noise against them, won those states.

Grass root mobilization is the key to election victory... This is where i respect Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Many people will vote Atiku not because they like him or because he has visions but just to send Buhari to Daura.... This is d same mistake we made in 2015 by electing Buhari.

For me, i will vote Sowore instead of Atiku...

People and or electorates are turning deft hears to Atiku insisting on selling NNPC... Wuna eyes go clear...

I remember Atiku was handed over privatization by Obasanjo...

won by daylight robbery of FG might
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Ogeekay112(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
ziky2010:
I don't know for anywhere else o but Atiku will convincingly win the five local government in Ogbomosho.Forget the Osibanjo factor. We no send am for here
That's how it has always being since Akintola's era and we can see how progressive it is, the town that produce second premier of the western region had nothing meaningful to write home about.
Tell me what you guys have benefitted since last good 16yrs of PDP, the only express road Obj embarked on that linked Oyo and Ogbomoso has not being completed till present.
[img]
ziky2010:
I don't know for anywhere else o but Atiku will convincingly win the five local government in Ogbomosho.Forget the Osibanjo factor. We no send am for here
That's how it has always being since Akintola's era and we can see how progressive it is, the town that produce second premier of the western region had nothing meaningful to write home about.
Tell me what you guys have benefitted since last good 16yrs of PDP, the only express road Obj embarked on that linked Oyo and Ogbomoso has not being completed till present.
[/img]
ziky2010:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by saintandsinnerz: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

I clearly predicted during the anambra polls that apc will win or come 2nd.the people that usually rig for pdp in anambra are now in apc plus no more pdp-apga collabo.i see buhari getting a lot of votes there.i hope when it happens the nairaland community will finally acknowledge me.

It's not about party or anything else, the point is that the Igbos don't naturally like Buhari. I don't know why (maybe cos of the biafran war and the way Buhari talks and his body language towards the Igbos). If you think it's because of pdp then you are mistaken. If Atiku and Buhari subtitute their parties, you will see that Igbos will still vote Atiku in APC. This disaffection towards Buhari is beyond election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by darecool(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Cajal:
...so it was PDP that were responsible for PRE 99..ERA...developments
U must be a very bad students...
PDP KO PDP ni
Do you really comprehend what you read or you just rush to write?
Pre PDP era in southwest sharp student.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by singa4real: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Is GEJ a fulani from adamawa or from the North East? Yet he won Buhari/osinbaja in ekiti in 2015 when everybody is tired of pdp. This election result will shock everybody because the NC,NE,NW,SS,SE,SW people are in this country together,buy from the same market and same price.

To me, the deciders of this election are not the SW,SS,SE,NC,NE,NW rather the common men, women and the youths on the street, market, mosque, church, without money to buy smart phone or data to come to nairaland to focast election result, they only communicate with their PVC. If this government treat them well you will see it from their voting pattern if not you will also see it from their voting pattern.

I rest my case.

Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by lee007(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2019
emmasege:
I beg to disagree with you. PMB won the North East and the North west in 2011 but he lost the election. He lost because he didn't win the middle belt and the south west.

This same scenario will play out in 2019. Buhari has since lost the middle belt and the south west.

Summarily, middle belt and south west will be the decider.

Buhari lost SW? What kind of weed are you smoking? We will vote Obi instead of Osinbajo? Quit playing bro!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by gmercy713: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
I still don't know how on earth you guys have decided that Atiku won't win a single state in south west. Is it not the same south west that we all know? Not until when you guys realise that the VP is just an average man in SW and we are more educated than all your saying that "SW will leave osinbajo and vote for Peter Obi". What Atiku need is strong senatorial candidates in each states which will convince people to vote for him/her and Atiku's vote is secured.
Wait until February 16 una eyes go clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by adisabarber(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp have little or no presence in ondo.where they were strong in ondo south,sowore will get a lot of votes there.atiku wont get more than 40% in the west.his best showing will be in ekiti and lagos while his heaviest defeat will come from oyo...

40% is Ok for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by murmee: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Are you sure you're yoruba? Because here in yorubaland , most of the people want atiku to be the next president, so stop saying what you don't know.
SugarMuffin, Abeg which Yorubaland are you talking about? Is it the one in Nigeria or Benin Republic? Are you a Yoruba person? I doubt it!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by adisabarber(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
gmercy713:
I still don't know how on earth you guys have decided that Atiku won't win a single state in south west. Is it not the same south west that we all know? Not until when you guys realise that the VP is just an average man in SW and we are more educated than all your saying that "SW will leave osinbajo and vote for Peter Obi". What Atiku need is strong senatorial candidates in each states which will convince people to vote for him/her and Atiku's vote is secured.

Yoruba people that will lock their children at home on election day for fear of violence. Some will even call their married children to tell tjem not to go out till Monday
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jonadull: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo
Your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Joevics(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Election cannot be won on social Media... We should have used Osun, Ondo and Ekiti as examples... These are seats vacated by PDP governors and APC even with social media noise against them, won those states.

Grass root mobilization is the key to election victory... This is where i respect Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Many people will vote Atiku not because they like him or because he has visions but just to send Buhari to Daura.... This is d same mistake we made in 2015 by electing Buhari.

People and or electorates are turning deft hears to Atiku insisting on selling NNPC... Wuna eyes go clear...

Because people or electorates have seen that his plan for NNPC is far better than what we have today.

His model is to place NNPC in the NSE, with Nigerians owning shares.

The issue has been clarified long ago. Anyone still talking about it is just lazy to read.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by baysol: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
They all have APC governors.. who do you think will win?
None of those old hags deceiving themselves they have followership in SW ile ogbon. All are voting AAC's Showore. SAI BOBO. VOTE SHOWORE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Judybash93(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:

My brother! If people are talking about sense, just smile because you're the one they're talking about and that's what you represent. You get sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
gmercy713:
Unfortunately the pdp senatorisl candidates there are unpopular and worthless.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Excaperx:
that's the difference, you guys don't understand, the problem is buhari as a person, they hate buhari not his ethnicity, they even voted against their own for Yoruba those year..

Yoruba votes will always be divided, I know it's hurt but that's true

Sorry man, but for the average yoruba man, voting for an igbo VP over a yoruba man is simply not going to fly. Osinbajo is not Obasanjo who many yoruba people loathed, plus he portrays himself (rightly or falsely) as an Omoluabi . . . Even worse, for people like my grandma who swear by Awolowo, you now tell them that Osinbajo married an Awolowo offspring, and you think they would vote Atiku-Obi? You see that ikenne / Sagamu / Ijebu axis of ogun state for sentiments mainly would sway to Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Resistivity56(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Are you sure you're yoruba? Because here in yorubaland , most of the people want atiku to be the next president, so stop saying what you don't know.
Lol where did you get such lie? You know yorubas love osinbanjo a lot. I don’t like buhari and atiku myself but seems people would vote buhari in Oyo State here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ct2: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
adisabarber:

Yoruba people that will lock their children at home on election day for fear of violence. Some will even call their married children to tell tjem not to go out till Monday

which will now give room for massive rigging by the governor in favor of APC
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
singa4real:
Is GEJ a fulani from adamawa or from the North East? Yet he won Buhari/osinbaja in ekiti in 2015 when everybody is tired of pdp. This election result will shock everybody because the NC,NE,NW,SS,SE,SW people are in this country together,buy from the same market and same price.

To me, the deciders of this election are not the SW,SS,SE,NC,NE,NW rather the common men, women and the youths on the street, market, mosque, church, without money to buy smart phone or data to come to nairaland to focast election result, they only communicate with their PVC. If this government treat them well you will see it from their voting pattern if not you will also see it from their voting pattern.

I rest my case.

Fayose was very popular as of then and still in control of ekiti plus apc was in disarray in that state.gej is a southerner also.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Jonadull: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
paq1:

Who delivered the votes for Adeleke in osun? Abegi pdp is the people's party with structure and presence all over Nigeria.
Your reasoning is very little.
You know nothing about Osun State.
Just wait and see . You go cry blood
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by murmee: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Niorte:

Stop lying. Yorubas don't do tribal politics except the uneducated ones. What special benefit do we enjoy since osinbajo is VP other than defending evil and wrong doing.

What special benefits did the Yorubas enjoy during the 16 years of PDP rule? Please just name one and I will name several projects being executed by the Buhari government in the Southwest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition / Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.