Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (31635 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MissRaine69(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=BlueAir post=75490866][/quote]
Dear BlueAir
When trying to argue a point with me I find it is useful to collate your thoughts and then argue your point. I have no idea what it is that you are trying to say. Cheap means exactly that cheap, you cannot re-write English and start substituting words because it suits! Being, bold, daring or taking a chance is what humans do. Being a female should not matter. Where in the OP’s post does it mention hopping from one guy to the next? Cheap and brave do not mean the same thing, never did. I believe the person with serious comprehension skills here is you.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Evangkatsoulis: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
igbodefender:

That's how some women may now lose the man meant for them, because they did not express their feelings. But on the other hand it is not always advisable for women to open up, because some old fashioned men may consider the woman too forward and cheap and run. So, girls could still lose Mr Right by expressing theie feelings to the 'wrong' men undecided

I know an African tribe were woman are allowed to cook a delicious meal for the man they want to marry them and bring the food to the bachelor. That is the toasting. They are not considered cheap or forward.

Maybe the world should adopt that practice. Indirect but direct expression of love by women.

So you think I will eat food from just anybody?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BlueAir: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

Dear BlueAir
When trying to argue a point with me I find it is useful to collate your thoughts and then argue your point. I have no idea what it is that you are trying to say. Cheap means exactly that cheap, you cannot re-write English and start substituting words because it suits! Being, bold, daring or taking a chance is what humans do. Being a female should not matter. Where in the OP’s post does it mention hopping from one guy to the next? Cheap and brave do not mean the same thing, never did. I believe the person with serious comprehension skills here is you.
dear miss raine69
I thank u for acknowledging that I'm the one with serious comprehension skills here undecided and Im grateful for the fact that u know at least theres a difference between cheap and brave. Let me try and extend ur knowledge to the Nigerian social romance average make up where majority of women don't believe in approaching a man first. So it does matter or can matter if the op stresses the gender here. If u like u can observe ladies response or attitude to the topic but I'm sure u don't fall into the observation group.

Oh and by the way, hopping from one guy to another IN the quest of gold digging is a good example of a CHEAP woman. Perhaps u should consult an advanced Oxford dictionary. Not an old model to enlighten urself of what cheap can mean.

Yours sincerely
Blueair
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MissRaine69(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
BlueAir:
dear miss raine69
I thank u for acknowledging that I'm the one with serious comprehension skills here undecided and Im grateful for the fact that u know at least theres a difference between cheap and brave. Let me try and extend ur knowledge to the Nigerian social romance average make up where majority of women don't believe in approaching a man first. So it does matter or can matter if the op stresses the gender here. If u like u can observe ladies response or attitude to the topic but I'm sure u don't fall into the observation group.

Oh and by the way, hopping from one guy to another IN the quest of gold digging is a good example of a CHEAP woman. Perhaps u should consult an advanced Oxford dictionary. Not an old model to enlighten urself of what cheap can mean.

Yours sincerely
Blueair
I think you have severe short term memory issues, your initial post grouped cheap and brave into the same category. You then may I remind you mentioned “hoping” from one guy to the next, a wholly unrelated subject matter may I add.
That said thank you for admitting to your difficulties I hope things get remedied soon
Best wishes
Raine.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Rozaytee: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Fafesot:
She's not cheap
we guys are the cheap one..
no matter hw bad her toasting skills are..
we will always say yes
Gbam . I wonder why most guys can't reject girls
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Jiang:

BUT BE VERY CAREFUL, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO JUDGE FAKE ONES WHO JUST ONE TO PRETEND IN ORDER TO JUST CHOP UR MONEY

Gbam! You hit the nail on the head!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BlueAir: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

I think you have severe short term memory issues, your initial post grouped cheap and brave into the same category. You then may I remind you mentioned “hoping” from one guy to the next, a wholly unrelated subject matter may I add.
That said thank you for admitting to your difficulties I hope things get remedied soon
Best wishes
Raine.
*sign* it's a well know fact that the best can always be the worst. hopping from one guy to another in *the quest of gold digging * qualifies a cheap woman. Tsk Tsk Tsk. U have serious terrible comprehension problem, my dear. If u have the strength u can go back to my first initial statement with a sheet of paper and pen plus a fluent friend In English to help u out.
Take time to reason logically and perhaps u might understand qualifying statements better. I've put in efforts gladly to my spare capacity and I'll leave u to find good remedy to ur English comprehension problem. Oh and by the way the English could also qualify a hopping gold digger as a slut, or *cheap * slut. Not as if u can comprehend tho. But all the best, dear

Yours sincerely
Blue air
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bobolizim(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:
Once told this guy i like him alot, nigga invited me on a date and came with his girlfriend introducing me as his crusher, i nearly lost my breath. i just respected myself and told him i was actually writing a script so i needed a reaction from him to help me build my story. ..
I won't try it again, not even advising anyone to try it
Nigga was way stupid for doing that. Kpele.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
It depends she cud be either bt I will say brave for starters.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rozaytee:
Gbam . I wonder why most guys can't reject girls

I wonder too, men are lust filled egomaniacs.

I still don't know why women get preferential treatment from men, it surprised me, that's why I became a sexist.
Men are dull
And women get too much favouritism.

Why not treat a girl how you treat a guy.
I am disappointed in men and full of dislike for women

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MissRaine69(f): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
BlueAir:
*sign* it's a well know fact that the best can always be the worst. hopping from one guy to another in *the quest of gold digging * qualifies a cheap woman. Tsk Tsk Tsk. U have serious terrible comprehension problem, my dear. If u have the strength u can go back to my first initial statement with a sheet of paper and pen plus a fluent friend In English to help u out.
Take time to reason logically and perhaps u might understand qualifying statements better. I've put in efforts gladly to my spare capacity and I'll leave u to find good remedy to ur English comprehension problem. Oh and by the way the English could also qualify a hopping gold digger as a slut, or *cheap * slut. Not as if u can comprehend tho. But all the best, dear

Yours sincerely
Blue air
How does approaching a guy quantify the woman as cheap?
Answer that and the matter will die a natural death albeit a slow one in your case.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BlueAir: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

How does approaching a guy quantify the woman as cheap?
Answer that and the matter will die a natural death albeit a slow one in your case.
well well well. Someone's eager to save image. Alrighty. I'll answer ur question. FIRST. I NEVER ANYWHERE SAID A WOMAN APPROACHING A MAN IS CHEAP. hell no. U can write out my exact initial statement in quotes.
SECOND... My point from the start is ANY WOMAN that HOPS from ONE GUY TO ANOTHER with the aim of digging gold is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!! comprehend my dear. In tally with ur question any way the aim of gold digging quantifies cheap undecided . My dear reason logically okay? wink
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Martinez39(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
apelike1:
Mr adviser!

Do you think most guys can read that shiits called green light? undecided

If you want something you get it and don't behaving like a fool thinking you are giving green light undecided

No wonder the decent girls always settling down with imbecill1e while the girls were eyes don tear dey settling down with nice guys!

Black women behaving low IQ
Check my last topic and you will be amazed. A lot of boys keep saying that girls should just give green light as if everyone can understand green light. Many boys are so perverted that any little kind gesture or admiration is seen as romantic interest. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why do men and women have to relate with each other, why can't there be men's world and women world.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Abdulraufuoleka: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
igbodefender:

Ok
lovely
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by YongChi: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
She is neither brave nor cheap. She is not mature.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Fafesot: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
stupidity is in ur genetic make-up
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dbestofmasquar(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'll say she's brave cuz it ain't easy. There is this girl that likes my brother. she try all possible ways to show it, always coming over with food, would help us with the dishes, even wash my brothers cloths, sometimes mine. we all knows she was showing all the sign but my brother ignores her, and me and my brother always talks buh her. she was too fat, and her physics isn't my bro type. one day she took the courage and came up to me and ask me if my brother didn't like him. I explain to her she is kinda not my brother taste. you ugly and dark. she travel the next week and came back few weeks later. work on her body and because very beautiful, loose all the weight and her black became shinning. we can't even imagine how that was possible, things leads to another. they are getting married next Saturday.

meanwhile... Before my brother get her to love him again ehn, she told my brother she was into another relationship, which was true though. Thank God she goes back to her true love.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by daviesblaze(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:

Seriously. .

Oya come and try it with me

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Martinez39(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
@Creativebae

Too bad you met an asshole. You can't always have a "yes" and you can't always meet matured men. If you don't get a "yes" or the guy shows himself to be an asshole, move on with your life. Don't give up, there are still good guys out there. One douchebag doesn't represent every boy. smiley
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:
Once told this guy i like him alot, nigga invited me on a date and came with his girlfriend introducing me as his crusher, i nearly lost my breath. i just respected myself and told him i was actually writing a script so i needed a reaction from him to help me build my story. ..
I won't try it again, not even advising anyone to try it

Honestly?
The guy is a douche-bag, cos he could have told you “hey I am flattered, thank you very much, I am sure you are bla bla bla, but you see, I have a girlfriend, good luck” or something like that
But no, he had to either feed his ego, or be a wimp. Either way is bad
Cheers
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Julme(f): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
There is nothing cheap about that except you paid cash for it, why do guys always think girls did them a favour when they have sex, if u say the girl is cheap then the guy is the same.

What's this one saying .. if you know the value of your virginity ,you will not give out any how ...let me give some benefits.
1.A virgin is pure to both God and man
2. Easily trusted by husband/wife
3.can easily walk out from a bad boyfriend/girlfriend relationship,and will not feel so hurt ..
4.Are healthier
5.has Confidence /and a better self esteem
6 hot cake for Marriage especially when combined with a good character and beauty
7.Dont be recurved Virginity is still highly valued,
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
BlueAir:
well well well. Someone's eager to save image. Alrighty. I'll answer ur question. FIRST. I NEVER ANYWHERE SAID A WOMAN APPROACHING A MAN IS CHEAP. hell no. U can write out my exact initial statement in quotes.
SECOND... My point from the start is ANY WOMAN that HOPS from ONE GUY TO ANOTHER with the aim of digging gold is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!! comprehend my dear. In tally with ur question any way the aim of gold digging quantifies cheap undecided . My dear reason logically okay? wink
Nothing to do with “saving image” as it was never at stake, just getting distracted.
Slight digression
Reason does not need to be logical, Reason is basically answering the question why. It implies rationality.
Logic is a systematic approach to a problem.
Have a good day.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Not cheap.Make una come woo me plainly joor not all these green lights I have been receiving. Some of us shy guys can't even pluck up courage to woo a girl after being showed greenlight except we are wooed directly . cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BlueAir: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

Nothing to do with “saving image” as it was never at stake, just getting distracted.
Slight digression
Reason does not need to be logical, Reason is basically answering the question why. It implies rationality.
Logic is a systematic approach to a problem.
Have a good day.
u too love cheesy
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ericmor: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fafesot:
She's not cheap
we guys are the cheap one..
no matter hw bad her toasting skills are..
we will always say yes

Lol
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:
Oooh
I think it's bravery
Even some boys have never walked up to anyone,
But don't just walk up to a guy you don't really know even if you love him, he might just try to get between your legs and dump you.
If u know him and trust him let him know, men are genuine, they are straithforward he will tell you his mind.
Plus he might end up falling in love

How can a person love someone they don't even know? It seems like a lot of people confuse lust with love.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
khiaa:

How can a person love someone they don't even know? It seems like a lot of people confuse lust with love.

Yeah you're right missed the spot, watched too much movies.
If it were me though I would start avoiding the person.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Creativebae(f): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
merahki:

Honestly?
The guy is a douche-bag, cos he could have told you “hey I am flattered, thank you very much, I am sure you are bla bla bla, but you see, I have a girlfriend, good luck” or something like that
But no, he had to either feed his ego, or be a wimp. Either way is bad
Cheers
Yeah. Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Creativebae(f): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Martinez39:
@Creativebae

Too bad you met an asshole. You can't always have a "yes" and you can't always meet matured men. If you don't get a "yes" or the guy shows himself to be an asshole, move on with your life. Don't give up, there are still good guys out there. One douchebag doesn't represent every boy. smiley
Am moving on bro, kind of happy he did that, probly he would have done worst than that
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Creativebae(f): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
daviesblaze:

Oya come and try it with me
grin grin
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
My woman I'm with now was the one who asked me out. She's very beautiful and has this killer figure but being who I am ( I don't go for ladirs that guys rush, I hate this sort of competition, especially if she knows she beautiful and flaunts it.....and yes, I am good looking with a good physique and good sense of humour mixed with sarcasm).

We started out as just friends but we were both in different relationships but really liked....infact had feelings for each other, and she didn't want to cheat on her man but thank God the guy started misbehaving, was always looking for a reason to fight and when she'd had enough she called it quits and at the same time I was suspecting the girl I was dating then of cheating. So I also brokeup with her because of my woman (my crush) but my woman (my crush) didn't know about the breakup.

One day she just couldn't take it anymore, she just came out plain and said why aren't we dating, that she can't stand the fact that I'm with another woman instead of her. I just smiled and told her I want to be with her too, she literally jumped and kissed me passionately and that was how we started....officially.

She made the move because she knew that I had feelings for her but didn't want to come forward because of my principle (something other people call pride).

My advice for ladies is to watch and observe him before making the move. Make sure all signals are green and deep down inside you know the feeling is mutual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spanish Fly / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.