Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (31639 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by daviesblaze(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Mrmydeen: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
wetin concern me wit dix kind mumu talk
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by marvin906(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
DiamonJ:
the relationship am so enjoying right now, I approached him, he had the same feelings towards me but not that bold enough to approach me, we're so happy now, that if he hasn't heard from me, nothing matters anymore

if a chick tell's me she likes me
my brain is gonna shutdown

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by olioxx(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I would say she is BRAVE.
Me I am shy to approach girls ooo, especially if she is fair in complexion and with good bwest, a big YES from me.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
olioxx:
I would say she is BRAVE.
Me I am shy to approach girls ooo, especially if she is fair in complexion and with good bwest, a big YES from me.

You are pathetic, not because you are shy, but because you love women. Wicked Disgusting creatures.
Listen bro dont waste you time on women

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

Yeah you're right missed the spot, watched too much movies.
If it were me though I would start avoiding the person.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything wrong with a woman approaching a man, I'm not talking about a complete stranger, I'm talking about someone who she has seen in her circle but hasn't been introduced to him.

There is nothing wrong with her introducing herself and holding a conversation with him and wanting to get to know him. I would invite him out to dinner or offer to cook him a home cooked meal in the hopes of us getting to know each other to bond a friendship and maybe in time something more intimate.

I don't know why everyone is thinking of a woman approaching a man whom she has no involvement with and confessing some kind of love for him. That's not even logical.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

You are pathetic, not because you are shy, but because you love women. Wicked Disgusting creatures.
Listen bro dont waste you time on women

He is a man, it's in his nature to love women. What is your solution to him not loving these so called disgusting creatures that you prefer to call us? Would the solution be loving men, children, beasts, exactly what's the alternative?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:

He is a man, it's in his nature to love women. What is your solution to him not loving these so called disgusting creatures that you prefer to call us? Would the solution be loving men, children, beasts, exactly what's the alternative?

This alternative is living a life free of your kind
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

This alternative is living a life free of your kind
p

If you have chosen to live a life of loneliness and celibacy that is your choice but why not let others make their own choices as well.

Why not get yourself a white girl to make your life as close to heaven as possible since Nigerian men place them the closes human to God, but you can expect to get the big fat whales because they must be the best considering the fact that your brothers are choosing them above all others. Leave those other disgusting creatures alone and get you a white whale.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:
p

If you have chosen to live a life of loneliness and celibacy that is your choice but why not let others make their own choices as well.

Why not get yourself a white girl to make your life as close to heaven as possible since Nigerian men place them the closes human to God, but you can expect to get the big fat whales because they must be the best considering the fact that your brothers are choosing them above all others. Leave those other disgusting creatures alone and get you a white whale.

Why would I want a white girl, I don't want any girl at all, don't you get,
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have done that before but it didn't work out, the feeling was one-sided. It's just like going for what you want
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why would I want a white girl, I don't want any girl at all, don't you get,

Are you gay, its ok if you are?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:

so not having a girlfriend means one is gay Chai khiaa khiaa
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Martin0:

tell them marty
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lightangel65: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:

I never said I was gay,
If someone dislikes women does not mean he is gay
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
tell them marty
she's just writing to see what he's gonna saygrin
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by olioxx(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

You are pathetic, . Wicked Disgusting creatures.
Abeg take ham easy, nah me you just insult like this? Anyways you are forgiven.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by rhames(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
igbodefender:
Is she cheap or brave?

No. In my opinion she is honest.

Sadly, most men use it that bait to their advantage and only real men stand by those women who love them, come rain or shine.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Martin0:

Obviously you didn't read that guys comments. This is what he said that made me come to the conclusion that made me think he might be gay. It had nothing to do with him having a girlfriend or not.

1. He called a poster pathetic because he loves women.
2. He told the poster that women are disgusting creatures and he should leave them alone.
3. He said he doesn't have a woman and he never wants one.
4. He said if he were God he would have made this world with only men in it.
5. He doesn't like women.
6. All of these statements is what made me ask him was he gay.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
khiaa:

Obviously you didn't read that guys comments. This is what he said that made me come to the conclusion that made me think he might be gay. It had nothing to do with him having a girlfriend or not.

1. He called a poster pathetic because he loves women.
2. He told the poster that women are disgusting creatures and he should leave them alone.
3. He said he doesn't have a woman and he never wants one.
4. He said if he were God he would have made this world with only men in it.
5. He doesn't like women.
6. All of these statements is what made me ask him was he gay.

oh OK, well you know we Nigerian's don't conclude like that, we might say his gay maybe joking with it but not concluding!

anyway how you doing? hope you fine, how's the weather now in Chicago and other cities! called my friend two Day's ago and he said the clold can freeze a life human to death!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
It takes bravery to act contrary to the widely held norm.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Brave and I will respect her because she is someone that has the guts to go for what she wants.

Waiting for Maria Lavina to come propose wink
Lol, that's one stunt I'm not brave enough to pull grin
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
She’s very brave and I will love her more for it.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dnockeror333(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
ubunja:
listen to this vagina worshiper
And you fa?
A penis postrater ko?
Olori ibu, someone have more!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dnockeror333(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
She is so brave and this are those am waiting for to check me up and drive my loneliness away!
Am a lady in such game, be the man!"
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dnockeror333(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, that's one stunt I'm not brave enough to pull grin

To even approach a girl would make me a jelly livered fish! I will flush like a fool at her backings!
'Emi mo kin shey ode', but in this case, I will bow and cause back in my breath!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dnockeror333:

And you fa?
A penis postrater ko?
Olori ibu, someone have more!
I can't even understand
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dnockeror333(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
ubunja:
I can't even understand

You call someone a joystick postrator? Don't you? Then I say your head is full of causeword (Yoruba- olori ibu)!

Simple.

Have a nice rest this night with God's blesdings!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Olusheyi1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
New approach.

My signature has other business for you.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ubunja(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Dnockeror333:

You call someone a joystick postrator? Don't you? Then I say your head is full of causeword (Yoruba- olori ibu)!

Simple.

Have a nice rest this night with God's blesdings!
I don't even remember talking about joysticks
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Dnockeror333(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ubunja:
I don't even remember talking about joysticks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / Would You Do This For Your Woman? / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.