Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? (4325 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by drrobert: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2010
why cant Pastor Oyedipo preach in Pastor Chris Oyakilomeh's  church ?
and vise versa.

please tell me folks!

is it that they worship different   .  .  . .?

or

is it that Christians do not . . . . another?
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by yommyuk: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2010
Hmmmm. nice question cool
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Rhino3dm: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2010
Why cant apple(iphone) market nokia(nseries)? ?
Business competitors with a similar but opposite marketing strategies. . . ,  . . . .
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by drrobert: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2010
Why cant apple(iphone) market nokia(nseries)? ?
Business competitors with a similar but opposite marketing strategies.

'Man' There is only one GOD.

is not market .it's Christianity the life we live man.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2010
It would seem that christians accept that in principle, but not in practice.
drrobert:

'Man' There is only one GOD.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Rhino3dm: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2010
^^ call it whatever man. for i careless, afteral 'yeshua' dont even know you people called him 'jesus'. . . . Neither does he knows about any religion called 'christainity'
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2010
You are right about that one. Tell that to the christians, though, who think jesus is their very own property.
Rhino.3dm:

^^ call it whatever man. for i careless, afteral 'yeshua' dont even know you people called him 'jesus'. . . . Neither does he knows about any religion called 'christainity'
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Rhino3dm: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2010
^^ sorry man! Was directing that to the OP, who doesn't know that those con men are just out there to make money at the detriment of thier deluded, wapt, down-trodden victims.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ignorance laminated.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by drrobert: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
pls i need answers to this theme no arguement.

pls contribute
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by nuclearboy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
Image123:

Ignorance laminated.

Now that is classic! grin grin grin

I can just imagine "ignorance" laminated, framed and displayed openly. grin
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
So who does the accusation of laminated ignorance go to? The christian pastors/shepherds who can't stand each other or the herded and forever bemused christian sheep flock who don't know their left from their right? wink
Image123:

Ignorance laminated.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Rhino3dm: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
I laugh in hebrew. . . .
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Joagbaje(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2010
Why didn't apostle James preach in apostle paul's churches?
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2010

Look at this ignoramus,who told you the Apostles attended differant churches?Did you not read Pauls charge to the corinthians.One planted another watered but they all ministered to the same flock.

This idea of private churches has no biblical basis
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by manmustwac(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2010
@post
very good question. Two pentecostal churches who both worship the same God but won't allow each others pastors to worship in each others churches churches. Well this just proves that at heart church is business.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Joagbaje(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2010
chukwudi44:

Look at this ignoramus,who told you the Apostles attended differant churches?Did you not read Pauls charge to the corinthians.One planted another watered but they all ministered to the same flock.
This idea of private churches has no biblical basis

James was the pastor of the church in Jerusalem . Paul had several churches under him. They both had some differences in their doctrines.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by TheClown: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Joagbaje

You are completely getting derailed. Sad how truthful you think you are.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by omofat: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
Because todays churches are centered on personalities not necessarily sound doctrine or the Love of God for that matter.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Joagbaje(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
The Clown:

@Joagbaje

You are completely getting derailed. Sad how truthful you think you are.

Clown, is that your name? You're really one!
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by yommyuk: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Pls stop making assumptions.
Did Pastor Oyedipo send an invitation to Pastor Chris that was not honored or vice versa?
If yes, pls give us proof.
I beg let us move on.  angry
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by TheClown: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Joagbaje

Yea I'm.

In spite of what you think a clown is, in African tradition, only a court clown can look at a king in the eye and tell him the bitter truth, laughing, and he can do nothing it.
In this sense, yea, I'm.

And I would tell you the truth like a clown,

You are getting derailed completely. Nothing which tend or seem to have a seal of Pastor Oyakhilome on it is wrong to you, and you feel you must draw flawed inferences from the Holy and Sacred Bible. Please wake up your ideas.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Joagbaje(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
The Clown:

@Joagbaje

Yea I'm.

In spite of what you think a clown is, in African tradition, only a court clown can look at a king in the eye and tell him the bitter truth, laughing, and he can do nothing it.
In this sense, yea, I'm.
And I would tell you the truth like a clown,
You are getting derailed completely. Nothing which tend or seem to have a seal of Pastor Oyakhilome on it is wrong to you, and you feel you must draw flawed inferences from the Holy and Sacred Bible. Please wake up your ideas.

So what's your point? I don't see what contribution you've made in the thread.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by JeSoul(f): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
drrobert:

why cant Pastor Oyedipo preach in Pastor Chris Oyakilomeh's  church ?
and vise versa.
Joagbaje:

My parents taught me to respect my elders. So I will not say what I was going to say. But this reply is the front runner for most ______ reply of the year.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by MyJoe: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ How much to say it? wink
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by aletheia(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
Joagbaje:

James was the pastor of the church in Jerusalem . Paul had several churches under him. They both had some differences in their doctrines.
^Here we go again. Apparently, you went away for a season but you are now back; not so?
Three sentences. Each one loaded with error.
#1. James was the pastor of the church in Jerusalem.
#2. Paul had several churches under him.
#3. They both had some differences in their doctrines.

"Pastor" provide the evidence for these claims please.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
Eh eh, which one is Paul's church and James' church? BTW, they both preached and wrote to the same audience.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
MyJoe:

^^^ How much to say it? wink
Lol. How much you got?

Its a multi-syllable crossword - initiating with the agnomen for the non-domesticated species of the genus Equus, interrupted by the 3rd vowel based on the latin alphabet, and finally punctuated by the cubic root of the number DCCXXVIIII.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by nuclearboy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Jesoul: Hello Dearie. How much will you pay me to let everyone know the missing word in your post up there is "IDIOTIC"?
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by MyJoe: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol. How much you got?

Its a multi-syllable crossword - initiating with the agnomen for the non-domesticated species of the genus Equus, interrupted by the 3rd vowel based on the latin alphabet, and finally punctuated by the cubic root of the number DCCXXVIIII.
shocked
Anyone sight InesQor around? He's puzzle wizard.
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Lol@Nuclear. That's not it, but you're in the general vicinity.

MyJoe:

shocked
Anyone sight InesQor around? He's puzzle wizard.
Oh common MyJoe, I know you can do it. Google is your friend wink
Re: Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? by Tonyet1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
John the baptist's ministry was a VOICE
Jesus' ministry was the RECONCILIATION

Paul's ministry was the GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES
Peter's ministry was A WITNESS TO THE JEWS

David's ministry was to PROVIDE THE MATERIALS FOR GOD'S BUILDING
Solomon's ministry was to BUILD THE TEMPLE

so what concerns Oyedepo's with Oyakhilome's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved / Is It Ok For Guys To Wear Earrings To Church? / Nine Reasons Why You Should Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.