Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

hh - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12729 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
ss
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
s
Re: hh by domorehill: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
The post was intresting,most of the points on the nigeria women were true.
Re: hh by davsquared: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ Mobo444

r u working?
Re: hh by Ifedisky(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
Beneath the tirades and the fury, there lies some cold reality in what this Mobo guy's unto
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
@poster, looks to me like u're kinda hating. Perhaps, black brothers should try harder and be competitive as well. Black brothers use your brains and not your hormones. I know everyone gonna come down on me, but hey my opinion. Let the curse words begin.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
manny4life:

@poster, looks to me like u're kinda hating. Perhaps, black brothers should try harder and be competitive as well. Black brothers use your brains and not your hormones. I know everyone gonna come down on me, but hey my opinion. Let the curse words begin.

Finally, someone here is speaking some sense.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
s
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

Mr manny4life what u really need is a life, you need to face reality and fact and not talk from the side of your nose.

Correction no 1, no need for Mr., bro I'm too young to be called Mr. and NL isn't the best of place to use it. Second, I'm speaking reality, I honestly and strongly believe that Nigerian young men have indeed had that so-called mentality that women are the ones taking over the hot spots. Every man who wants to identify themselves have to prove themselves one way or another. Like my post said, think and act differently; I couldn't emphasize this any better. When people begin to change their mentality regarding issues, then that change begins to translate to how they see things. So if u change your mentality, but rather think of innovative and competitive ideas on how o unseat ideas of how women get there, there u moving a step ahead. Finally, it's obvious I'm certainly not speaking from the side of my nose, perhaps u need to try cursing me a lil bit harder.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2010
j
Re: hh by 1104(f): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2010
hi mobo,
how u dey,
i can see u have just faced a tac team from NYPD divison.
Re: hh by 808: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2010
@Papa was good, all good here.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2010
190, :

hi mobo,
how u dey,
i can see u have just faced a tac team from NYPD divison.

No problem on the NYPD team,how u doing.
Re: hh by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2010
Once again another false alarm. . .

What has the NGO got to do with Nigerian evil women?

This poster is just crazy!
Re: hh by omolola3: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2010
rotflmao!
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^@Manny[b]boy[/b] do you know Nigeria has no policy on gender equality and diversity, no Nigeria bank or registered company will survive in europe, we lack so many things, what the hell is bank saying they want just female marketers, to market what, our economy encourages whoredom and cheapness on the part of the black lady.

I'm not a boy either just a young adult. While there isn't any gender equality protection in Nigeria, well if men wanna be men, they should stand up for the cause. I can't speak on a topic I'm not familiar about, but that's wrong, however; Nigerian men should identify their niche within that same banking industry, use their resource skills (if any) as an advantage and always can explore or options.
Re: hh by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2010
LOL

I've watched the madness of this MOBO guy continue to grow and now I think it's getting outta hand. It's a severe case of schizophrenia now.
Na wa oo, I hope the Nigerian government grants you a job(even if it's paying you just for being retarded).
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

LOL

I've watched the madness of this MOBO guy continue to grow and now I think it's getting outta hand. It's a severe case of [b]schizophrenia [/b]now.
Na wa oo, I hope the Nigerian government grants you a job(even if it's paying you just for being retarded).

LOL, grin grin grin That was mean
Re: hh by jidobaba(m): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2010
see this small boy, Mannylife ( you called yourself that, remember).
you are siding with girls because you want them to like you, abi?

Mobo, you never lie. all you have said is the truth,
I asked one little girls. what do you want to be in future?
she said. I want to be a marketer like auntie nkechi, and drive big car
Re: hh by sledge406: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2010
jidobaba:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2010
jidobaba:

For real, seriously u for real, I mean have you been following the thread, at least did u read our post?. Ok let me reiterate again; the word "sir" is a respectful term used for grown adult men with the exception unless if an occasion calls for it and the place like office or otherwise, not NL, then I said please don't call me sir. He called me boy, I said, I'm not a boy, I'm a young adult male, how is that hard to understand? I'm not siding with the girls because I want them to like me, whether they like me or not, it doesn't matter I'm just saying the obvious truth. Young adult Nigerian men have such mentality that women are taking over and the sooner that mentality changes, the better. Find your niche and capitalize on it, period. Since women dominate "marketing" in banking, find other fields and dominate it.
Re: hh by tpiah: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2010
any male agreeing with mobo444's dumb posts and threads

na your mama you dey abuse o. wink
Re: hh by adconline(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2010
OP.
I can  understand typos, but  cannot   understand  why "rule of concord"  is so hard for you. Shouldn't a Naija girl go with "has" instead of "have"  ie singular noun goes with singular verb.
Re: hh by oyinda3(f): 5:38am On Aug 24, 2010
mobo444 aka Mr. cork. like somebody said, you prolly should find one of these "big girls" and sleep with her so dat she will give u a job.
I would be extremely happy to help you find a job if i could sef. maybe all ur wahala for NL go stop.
Re: hh by MUZBO(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Black brothers use your brains and not your hormones.
Em please I'll like u to teach me how not to use my hormones but 1st you've got to 'teach me how to dougie'
Re: hh by hauwabd(f): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2010
He doesn't have to sleep with a big girl, he should vex and get a rich man since women have become so hateful, after all, no be Naija man like u wan marry oyinbo vicar for london?
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2010
hauwabd:

He doesn't have to sleep with a big girl, he should vex and get a rich man since women have become so hateful, after all, no be Naija man like u wan marry oyinbo vicar for london?

loooooooooooool grin
Re: hh by sexylogan(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2010
Inked Nerd, Madlady,googles,chiogo and Vivaladiva are definitely my favourite NL'ders. LOL,
I just can't get enuff of ur dialogue, so original and hilarious! LMAO, grin

@Poster; Guy, U shudnt hav a problem wit chix in banks that are earning big money and doing well and
are, as u said, using "bedroom power" to move up the corporate ladder in giant strides while ur
Naija brothers roam the streets jobless and broke. R u trying to say that there are no Naija "Big Boys"
in nigeria that aren't makin cool cash earning a good living? There are, and i believe that they are even more in number
than all the ladies workin in banks combined. Besides, if u believe that banking girls are wayward, u r entitled to ur opinion
and there are tons of beautiful, hard-workin girls out there earning a living but are not in the banking sector so u can
take ur pick from one of them. Just answer this one question for me, and i'm not being insultive,neither do i want u
to take offence becuz none is intended- Did a female banker break ur heart? if that's y u feel this way, let it go and
move on with your life, there are many good girls out there.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2010
sexylogan:

Inked Nerd, Madlady,googles,chiogo and Vivaladiva are definitely my favourite NL'ders. LOL,
I just can't get enuff of your dialogue, so original and hilarious! LMAO,  grin

Thanks wink.

Another thing I noticed, the men complaining about these woman aren't complaining about their supposed brothers who are doing this. Shouldn't they also be mad at the men who are supposedly sleeping with, promoting, and hiring these women?? Why is there such a huge emphasis on women?
Re: hh by snthesis(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2010
hilarious thread grin grin grin grin
"Chauvinistic" & "Pig" go hand in hand- dnt slight anyone for using dat.
@MOBO444 grammatical blunders- ar mostly intentional, its all part of his/her persona
190 needs serious help cool- or perhaps he is just exhibiting traits of a genius.
multiple personality disorder- an online forum-d best avenue to express different psyche's of himself grin
i hope u have a form of control sha- cos if tins begin to escalate, hmmmmmmmmm
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2010
@Inked_Nerd
Pls where hv u bn?
Re: hh by sexylogan(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^@Mannyboy do you know Nigeria has no policy on gender equality and diversity, no Nigeria bank or registered company will survive in europe, we lack so many things, what the hell is bank saying they want just female marketers, to market what, our economy encourages whoredom and cheapness on the part of the black lady.

@Poster; MUST u work in a BANK? angry angry For Heaven's sake, are u trying to tell the world that if
u aren't offered employment in a bank u are going to die JOBLESS? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.