Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

hh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12726 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by MOBO444(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
bb
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2010
hh
Re: hh by domorehill: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^ This i agree with.
Re: hh by madlady(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

We just discovered a new and disturbing trend in Nigeria that have been on for a very long time and this is one of the reasons the average Nigeria black woman is unmarried and the reason they will remain unmarried for a long time till they change their wicked ways. (Went to GTB Bank in Abuja the other day and all the staffs were female except the bank manager), Nigeria has about 32,000,000 (thirty million) women of marriage age and only about 600,000 is married in this ugly group of female duckling.

There is no job for the black brother out there in Nigeria, why the black brother look for a job after graduation from university for years, the black sister has already bed her way into one of the big blue collar bank or oil company job, or she may even bed several rich married men and raise enough thousand of cash for Onitsha, Aba, Lagos or almighty Dubai business in the Emirati kingdom.

But Karma is a funny thing, now this our black Nigeria sister have got all the job in the country, their black brother boyfriend has no job, so he can’t toast not to talk of marrying them, so the sister have the job, money, cars and big bank account, but are now hooked in been single for the rest of their miserable life and getting old with their money. We ask all of them to resign from their bank job and oil company job so the situation will be addressed and that the only way they will be happy and have husband, we also ask all our Jobless brother not to propose or marry them (black sisters) and always bed them with condom so no love child comes out.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: hh by LAGOS1976: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
Nigeria has no job to give the youth.
Re: hh by googles: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO419 you are a very very very very very very slow thinking black fa[i][/i]ot

yes, i said it !!!

1 Like

Re: hh by CaptCavey(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^the broda is saying the truth. . Why diss him?

@mobo i feel ya pain bro,send me ya cv,and let see how it goes.
Re: hh by googles: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

guess you dont know the fool too well. . . . i dont know whoz dumber mobo or cork. mobo is actually dumber than cork sef

always coming here with dumb posts about black women and tales of woes.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

My brother Capt Cavey thanks a lot,i will send you the CV for some black brother for employment, we are very sad of the situation in Nigeria.
@Goggles i see you are a lost brother and all you think about is to bed those ladies and get in their good books.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
h
Re: hh by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

We just discovered a new and disturbing trend in Nigeria that have been on for a very long time and this is one of the reasons the average Nigeria black woman is unmarried and the reason they will remain unmarried for a long time till they change their wicked ways. (Went to GTB Bank in Abuja the other day and all the [size=14pt]staffs [/size] were female except the bank manager), Nigeria has about 32,000,000 (thirty million) women of marriage age and only about 600,000 is married in this ugly group of female duckling.

Honestly, I don tire for this mofo MOBO404;

Why are u against women?
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
Firearm:

Honestly, I don tire for this mofo MOBO404;

Why are u against women?

A white man who divorced a Nigeria lady here in England told me our problem in that countries is our women,If only you knew Nigeria problem is 955 our women fault, the greed, robbery, fraud, rigging, larceny is all the women fault.
Re: hh by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^

[s]Sometimes, I wonder if u were born by a woman [/s] (no offense pls)

Just remember u were born by a woman

1 Like

Re: hh by makajibbz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
the guy's trying to revenge, women have broken his heart too much.

he has now dedicated his life to insulting dem
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: hh by mutter(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
sorry Mobo is calling a spade a spade.
I do not see anything apart from the truth in his posting.
The balance has changed, women get the better jobs via bottom power and move up faster too.
This is more obvious in the banks.
Working hours on end and no time for a relationship or getting married or kids.
What I could never stand is this word-marketers.
What a shame really.
Re: hh by 1one: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
Marriage is a wonderful thing,it comes with a truck full of perks and other gains,it's an institution ordained by God and it is worth looking forward to, BUT PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS it is not the ultimate achievement,the ultimate milestone,the ultimate discovery channel documentary,i get so irritated when people like you make it seem as if a woman's worth concurs absolutely with her marriage status, men are just as affected too, so wats all these siren about 32million single whateva, women are humam beings and every human has a God given assignment(i don't think you know yours cause you've bn living aimlessly), this is the real substance of life,fulfilling that purpose,solving that problem that God created you to be a solution to, marriage just happens to be one of those things that help "butterlize" your bread, its nt the bread itself,so pls get off that mentality,save enuf money to buy back your cheese resembling brain from myopia mall and start using it to think instead of using it as collateral for stupidity.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ah ha, so the village goat [MOBO] has reared his ugly head out again. Thank you for entertaining me with your stupidity on this rainy Sunday morning.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
nn
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ah ha, so the village goat [MOBO] has reared his ugly head out again. Thank you for entertaining me with your stupidity on this rainy Sunday morning.

@Inked_Nerd so it is raining in what ever Nigeria town you reside, well i hope today there will be no black brother to cuddle you or squeeze your boobs and insert into you today,i hope you lonely and regret lots of things today (CHANGE,CHANGE,CHANGE my sister so Nigeria can move on).
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

@Inked_Nerd so it is raining in what ever Nigeria town you reside, well i hope today there will be no black brother to cuddle you or squeeze your bosoms and insert into you today,i hope you lonely and regret lots of things today (CHANGE,CHANGE,CHANGE my sister so Nigeria can move on).

Dummy, you know well in hell that I live in Canarsie, so stop trying to make it seem like I'm in Nigeria. MOBO, perhaps you need to take your own advice about changing grin
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Dummy, you know well in hell that I live in Canarsie, so stop trying to make it seem like I'm in Nigeria. MOBO, perhaps you need to take your own advice about changing grin
Inked_Nerd i dont believe you live in Canarsie in New York,Brooklyn, if you life in New York you wont have time for Nairaland, New York is a busy place, too many distraction (try another location lie black sister), unless you say you re not working in New York and u an illegal immigrant (What ever rock your boat), right now i am in a nasty mood and im not ready to listen to a black girl lie even on Nairaland.
Re: hh by release190(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mobo 444, I AM 100% BACKING YOU ON THIS ONE!

You have my authority, kiss my ring and tell them the truth,
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
release190:

Mobo 444, I AM 100% BACKING YOU ON THIS ONE!

You have my authority, kiss my ring and tell them the truth,

Papa, 190,Release 190,HABA,to whom honour is due,you have spoken PAPA, Nigeria women have so dragged our country back with their devilish demand (they have turned brother against brother), we must wise up to this sisters of EVE.
Re: hh by mutter(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
1one how I wish you were speaking the truth.
What is their mission and purpose?
Women with degrees in English, Agric , linguistics securing jobs in Banks, while men that are very qualified trek the streets looking for jobs.
What exactly do most of these women do? Unskilled labour and securing accounts/costumers.
I even hear of women signing contracts not to have a child within a certain period. Is that a liberated woman or a slave. How can you allow your employer dictate over such a personal thing? The such a woman comes out to say she is emancipated and pursuing goals.
And finally, marriage and relationship, time for a private life, that is what makes the quality of life.+A woman that does not have time for that is a slave and a working machine. She has no real quality of life.
Please do not think that any woman that sees life this way must automatically be dependent on a man.It takes a real woman to know how to draw a healthy balance.
Re: hh by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2010
Some of those girls working in does bank are dumb and sometimes you wonder,the type of education they have recieved to qualify for those jobs,really dont be intimidated by those outfits that shows their intimidating figures,som are dumb.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

Inked_Nerd i dont believe you live in Canarsie in New York,Brooklyn, if you life in New York you wont have time for Nairaland, New York is a busy place, too many distraction (try another location lie black sister), unless you say you re not working in New York and  u an illegal immigrant (What ever rock your boat), right now i am in a nasty mood and im not ready to listen to a black girl lie even on Nairaland.

Once again you're a dummy. Its Canarsie, Brooklyn, New York. Not Canarsie in New York,Brooklyn. and so what if New York is busy. Does that mean I need to be roaming around the city because its busy? Stop being so idiotic. The more you speak the more we all see how silly you really are. Thanks for entertaining us  grin.
Re: hh by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Once again you're a dummy. Its Canarsie, Brooklyn, New York. Not Canarsie in New York,Brooklyn. and so what if New York is busy. Does that mean I need to be roaming around the city because its busy? Stop being so idiotic. The more you speak the more we all see how silly you really are. Thanks for entertaining us  grin.

Please try to educate that goat that calls himself MOBO.

But why are you after personalties and not issues?Who cares if you live in Newyork or Nigeria,pls make sense thats all ,you can make arguments that are postive not abusing people that way.
Re: hh by release190(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

Papa, 190,Release 190,HABA,to whom honour is due,you have spoken PAPA, Nigeria women have so dragged our country back with their devilish demand (they have turned brother against brother), we must wise up to this sisters of EVE.

Mobo,
If u nid anything in your quest to eradicate these projects (women) from the face of the earth,
Dont hesistate 2 let me know,
weather cash,money,finance,kind, ammunition,just let me know and i would supply
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
jj
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
olas2u:

But why are you after personalties and not issues?Who cares if you live in Newyork or Nigeria,pls make sense thats all ,you can make arguments that are postive not abusing people that way.

I wasn't putting it out there that I live in New York. He mentioned it and I clarified, so you should be telling him that not me.
Re: hh by honeric01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
mutter:

1one how I wish you were speaking the truth.
What is their mission and purpose?
Women with degrees in English, Agric , linguistics securing jobs in Banks, while men that are very qualified trek the streets looking for jobs.
What exactly do most of these women do? Unskilled labour and securing accounts/costumers.
I even hear of women signing contracts not to have a child within a certain period. Is that a liberated woman or a slave. How can you allow your employer dictate over such a personal thing? The such a woman comes out to say she is emancipated and pursuing goals.

And finally, marriage and relationship, time for a private life, that is what makes the quality of life.+A woman that does not have time for that is a slave and a working machine. She has no real quality of life.
Please do not think that any woman that sees life this way must automatically be dependent on a man.It takes a real woman to know how to draw a healthy balance.

Uhm, actually i see some truth in this post, a friend of mine (Married woman) just got fired by a bank because she gave birth, i called her (because she helps me with anything concerning my account with the bank) and wanted to find out some info, but i was shocked when she told me she's been fired because she gave birth. Why would women be carved into a modernized slavery? yet most of them don't know. i pity for them oo sad sad sad

As for my future wife, i will do my possible best to make sure she's her own boss by helping her set up an establishment she's going to have power and time over no matter how many PHD, PDP, ICPC, PPA, BA, AC, DDC she must have gotten from any university in the world.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
hh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.