Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

hh - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12735 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by mutter(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
miss toch
I certainly was lucky to find a man that fitted my needs as a woman.
In a home it is important to respect the man, that rubs off on the kids as well. I can do anything that is not detrimental to my family, one I clear it with my husband. The same law applies to my kids. My husband too takes us into consideration when making his plans.Thats how it runs here. Serious issues are discussed by us privately and we call in the kids and confront them with one voice. For this purpose we have our regular meetings, where issues are discussed and everyone even the kids can voice themselves. The last meeting was a real argument because the kids wanted an increase in pocket money. While my husband was against it the kids with me on their side got the "bill"passed.
I do not think that the ills in our society are caused only by women, bring up the appropriate topic and you will see my views.
MY husband helps in the housework and so do my kids. He also cooks sometimes and helps with the kids.
However I thank him for his help and I do not see it as his obligation. He does it to relive me of the burden.
Besides I have grown kids now that can do about everything in the house because I trained them that way. So that is no longer an issue here.
Pursue your dreams and your career, but when you have kids you need to have time for them.
Which means working less hours when the kids are younger. Even now they are older i still need allot of tie with them for their homework and other activities.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^^^You are the ideal Black Mother (not a black sister), you a good Lady, you the best.
Re: hh by release190(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

miss toch
In a home it is important to respect the man, that rubs off on the kids as well. I can do anything that is not detrimental to my family, one I clear it with my husband. The same law applies to my kids. My husband too takes us into consideration when making his plans.Thats how it runs here. Serious issues are discussed by us privately and we call in the kids and confront them with one voice. For this purpose we have our regular meetings, where issues are discussed and everyone even the kids can voice themselves. The last meeting was a real argument because the kids wanted an increase in pocket money. While my husband was against it the kids with me on their side got the "bill"passed.
I do not think that the ills in our society are caused only by women, bring up the appropriate topic and you will see my views.
MY husband helps in the housework and so do my kids. He also cooks sometimes and helps with the kids.
However I thank him for his help and I do not see it as his obligation. He does it to relive me of the burden.
Besides I have grown kids now that can do about everything in the house because I trained them that way. So that is no longer an issue here.
Pursue your dreams and your career, but when you have kids you need to have time for them.
Which means working less hours when the kids are younger. Even now they are older i still need allot of tie with them for their homework and other activities.

where have u Been all these while
i wish all black ladies could be like u
~
Re: hh by MissToch1: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
Well, I now understand your argument. Unfortunately,from reading your other posts, it seemed to me that you were being very critical of women. I am glad that you have made it clear that not only women are to blame. I did not intend to criticise the way you run your home. From your last post, it seems perfectly normal to me. It seems like the kind of home even I would want. I just think you did not make your point clear in your previous posts. Thank you for taking out the time to reply me.

I have now decided to stay on the sideline. I shall no longer make any comments. It is a very interesting topic and I shall continue to read on. Mobo444 I hope you are happy. When am I going to be added to the dreaded list? Or am I not important enough?
Re: hh by seyibrown(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

miss toch

It's great things her going on fine for you at home. Looks like your husband respects you as much as you respect him. Some of your posts however advocate a picture different from what you've got going for you. Your posts (not just on this thread) have always seemed to say that successful nigerian women only made it through prostitution and that they should stay at home instead!
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
h
Re: hh by release190(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
MOBO444:

Mrs Toch you wont get into the banned list, you have a little to offer u been a female lawyer, our women are too ambitious, blindly so, which is poor,tell me one Nigeria woman that have achieved much, is it the disgraced Cecelia Ibru the ex DG of Oceanice bank or who, women should have limited ambition, look at the Arab world, do you know they never felt the recession or economic crisis, and the women there mostly dont work, but look at the large lay off in Nigeria, [size=15pt]you black women must change or else.[/size]

or else they would only continue in frustrating emselves~
Re: hh by mutter(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sorry you miss read me. Not at all.
The middle way is the best way. It is difficult to put everything one has to say in a thread, but if one asks questions, one can begin to understand even if not agree.
IF for instance I make a comment like I will rather stay with an abusive man than expose my kids to poverty, one needs to know the reason.
When my daughter had her period for the first time I shed tears, knowing she was a woman and thinking of all the pains a woman goes through. If I am ready to live in poverty and sell groundnuts like someone suggested, how do I have a guarantee that my daughters will not get carried away to follow men for money?
How will I afford them a good education which is a guarantee away from poverty. Good schools in Nigeria today cost money.
In this thread the woman said she had decided to stay because she could not afford to leave and I was of the opinion that no one should blame her.
She has her reasons for doing that.
Staying with an abusive man has it`s own disadvantages too apart from the abuse. I ask myself today if having an abusive father attracts women to abusive men or makes them tolerate it. Noone wants the kids growing up in a battle field.
This is a two edged sword.
Re: hh by softgirl1: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mugun444 or wat eva u call ur self na insecurity dey wory u, why are u jealious of Ladies shy na person say make u no interligent? i just pity the woman u will end up with cos u are so jobless i won't be superise if u are a guy, if u go for an interview and u pass who will deny u the job any way i can see u are frustrated send me ur cv let me employ u shocked shocked shocked
Re: hh by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
soft girl:

Mugun444 or wat eva u call your self na insecurity dey wory u, why are u jealious of Ladies shy na person say make u no interligent? i just pity the woman u will end up with cos u are so jobless i won't be superise if u are a guy, if u go for an interview and u pass who will deny u the job any way i can see u are frustrated send me your cv let me employ u shocked shocked shocked

Are you employable with your grammar?oloshi
Re: hh by 080Nigeria(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: hh by softgirl1: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Ola2u i can see u are the worst Agbaya i have eva seen jobless ororiburuku shocked
Re: hh by release190(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
soft girl:

@Ola2u i can see u are the worst Agbaya i have eva seen jobless ororiburuku shocked

typical of a yoruba-edo gurl~ grin grin
Re: hh by 2makesense: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
We just discovered a new and disturbing trend in Nigeria that have been on for a very long time and this is one of the reasons the average Nigeria black woman is unmarried and the reason they will remain unmarried for a long time till they change their WICKED WAYS
@mutter
sad embarassed What true about that statement…. it isn’t our fault that we do better trust me most of us got to the top through hard work and determination,
Re: hh by bodsibobo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
a post by mobo444 recently,,,,,,,,,,,

(m)
North, England

Why Are Nigeria Ladies Doing This To Me ( Foreign Resident Cries Out)
« on: July 10, 2010, 05:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am a 36 years old from South Korea and my wife and kids live in Seoul, South Korea, I work with the Korea embassy in Nigeria, There is this lady that lives in my neighbourhood, she knows I am married, well anyway we always get together once in a while for casual sex (we as a rule always use condom)and one day she spent the night in my house and after making love the first time we both slept off, later that night around 2 am I found her making love on top of me without a condom, I was so annoyed I pushed her away, now what was she up to (1) To give me a disease (2) To get pregnant for me so i am forced to pay child support(3) She wanted sex skin contact (4) .
She has in the past told me not to bother using a condom, but I always insisted, I am now very worried of Nigeria ladies, why are Nigeria ladies like this, WHY ARE NIGERIA LADIES BAD, they gold diggers, I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER NIGERIA LADIES, I have worked in South Africa, Ghana, Mali, Kenya, Burundi, Egypt, Cote d ivoire and Congo and did not experience this and Nigeria ladies always after money, I am fed up and want to go back to my Country, is there no good Nigeria ladies out there.

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loving England Moore and Moore.

mobo444,

you suffering from split personality or something?
Re: hh by mutter(f): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
2makesence
are you quoting me there?
Now I can`t remember but that does not sound like me.
Re: hh by MUZBO(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Em em. . . Whats with the male chuvunistory-story-crap on the home page? Seun please screen your moderators well o. Get sensible people like Jarus etc. The guy might be goin about it wrongly but he has a point whether the Mods like it or not!!!
Re: hh by bawomolo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
this thread should be locked and not part of the home page

what is seun thinking.
Re: hh by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
another raving lunatic on d loose. see beef o!@ poster if u r jobless n tried all ur possible best 2 get a job 2 no avail admit it,b humble enof 2 say u r lukin 4 a job instead of vomiting crap!u rilly think every one or every gal working in a multi national corporation or a financial institution deserves it. shocked shocked shocked shocked u think its all bout 1st class in my 1st degree, masters in public administration and phd in political science well poster sorry u r feeling dat way lyf itself is a bi*** n its usually not fair.dats y u can sit behind d computer screen n type away ur frustrations,i rather feel so sorry 4 u.have'nt u asked urself y will an organisation rather employ a bimbo lady or a pretty lady with less qualifications at d expense of her male counterparts.am sure d next tin dat'll come 2 ur mind is dat o,she's bedded d ceo or d big shots" well bro d reality of life in nigeria is "u've gotta take d bull by d horn" who told u having all d qualifications is a prerequisite 2 getin a gud job,if ur legs r long enof it will land u 2 ur dreamland n if ur legs r not long enof kip gettin more phd's someday sun's gonna shine on u.mshewwwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: hh by omohwunmmy: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mobo, u just giving stupid excuse for those men who have refused to make anything out of their lifes. Women work twice as hard as men to get 2 d top and still manage a home and yet u rubbish dat. Life is survival of d fittest. Get moving or get trampled upon. Keep waiting for some woman to put her life on hold so u can start living urs. Mschew. angry
Re: hh by axeman85(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Haba make una help the Man now. he is telling us what is paining him and same time telling us his problems. HE NEEDS A JOB SO ANYONE WEY FIT HELP. HELP HIM. SHIKENA.
Re: hh by 191: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
[size=19pt]MAKE UNA LEAVE MOBO444 ALONE, HES SAYING THE DAMN TRUTH~[/size]
Re: hh by kobikwelu(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
its not really the fault of the females themelves, its really the management,

i work in a financial institution and 95 percent of our staff are females, the remaining 5 percent (males) work in the operations dept, it got soooo bad that management had to come to ask me bring my male friends cos they felt that they mite be sending the wrong signals

as a fact, women easily get employed in the society as most management believes that females drive business berra,
Re: hh by Tudor6(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
The person who put that title on the front page must be an iidiot. Why call someone a ''PIG'' for airing his opinions??
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
@MOBO444: What do you mean "Inked_Nerd dont you sleep at all, dont you or do you work at night as well."? Unlike you who didn't have an opportunity to go to school to expand that thing you call a mind, I am a student on holiday and school hasn't started since you're to eager to try to point out that I have no life.
Re: hh by hilli666(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sadly enough I see semblance of truth in this forum, even though the poster has some serious issues against women that needs to be worked out. But let the truth be spoken, without fear of consequence!
Re: hh by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tudór:

The person who put that title on the front page must be an iidiot. Why call someone a ''PIG'' for airing his opinions??

true that.
you would think the moderators of this forum had matured over this many years, but they keep fugging up.
Re: hh by Wylout: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
:DWow, what a thread
So very sensitive
Re: hh by titsqueez(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
I agree with the OP to an extent but let us not forget that some of these women have been deceived by men, they ve been promised marriage only to be let down at the last minute. So OP make u no generalise
Re: hh by hilli666(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
tit_squeez:

I agree with the OP to an extent but let us not forget that some of these women have been deceived by men, they ve been promised marriage only to be let down at the last minute. So OP make u no generalise

GBAM!!!
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
hh
Re: hh by lowlah: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
I see there are lots of fo**ols like mobo444 whose brains are like that of a fish, dis guy what kind of crack are you on?? You are so foo***lish they had to change the title of your post and yet you don't get it.

I know you just like attention and plus dude you need to do something about your English,

Abeg I have said it all the way you think clearly states you are under-privileged.

Am out of here cos I know better than to waste my time on an ed*iot's thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.