Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

hh - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12738 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by sd6: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is the best post i've ever read on NL!
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2010
sd-6:

This is the best post i've ever read on NL!

How so if I may ask?
Re: hh by sd6: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Because it thoroughly x-rayed the societal trend in an un-biased manner. For instance, i was at one of branches of intercontinental banks yesterday when i overheard a 35 year old looking lady enthused by a song she claimed she would dance to on the day of her "upcoming" wedding. Hw could she not be married? If she was waiting for mr right, had he eventually come?
Re: hh by chiogo(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2010
^^ And what does her marital status have to do with anything? People must get married because it is frowned upon in Nigeria for a woman over 30 to be unmarried, right?

Gosh, people make so many excuses for their own failure. If you think this thread makes sense, then you're just as retarded as the poster. Have you seen his other threads?
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2010
chiogo:

Gosh, people make so many excuses for their own failure. If you think this thread makes sense, then you're just as retarded as the poster. Have you seen his other threads?

Please don't remind us tongue
Re: hh by sd6: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2010
There always something good from a "bad" person. He said the truth and i acknowledged it. Why would a woman nt get married unless for celibacy.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2010
Is it a must for a woman to be married?
Re: hh by flynA12: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
" MOFO444 MOBO$$$. Think about it like this; if you were the man that owned the bank or the man that the girls were sleeping wiv to get hired you probably won't be so cranky. I think you should work harder, cos from the look of things if you were the CEO-type man you'd be happier.

BTW what were you doing in Naija?
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
The fool isn't even in the UK, he's typing all this from his village lipsrsealed
Re: hh by simpleseyi: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
The above is very, very true.

I work in a bank where 65% of the staff are women. Most, but NOT ALL of these women know less that one fifth of what the guy know. But the women occupies the high positions.

There is DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MEN in Nigeria Banking Industry. Well, I am enjoying it. Everyday I find it difficult to decide which one of the many unmarried ladies around me will be going to spend the night with me. In the last 2 years, i have slept with 57 female bankers, 19 of whom are older than I in my bank and in other banks around. I am single and happy.

Let the women continue getting all the jobs and keep single.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
ss
Re: hh by shooze: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
U have slept with 57 women. You must be a door man in a LovePeddler house liar
Re: hh by Tinksh(f): 2:43am On Aug 27, 2010
simpleseyi:

The above is very, very true.

I work in a bank where 65% of the staff are women. Most, but NOT ALL of these women know less that one fifth of what the guy know. But the women occupies the high positions.

There is DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MEN in Nigeria Banking Industry. Well, I am enjoying it. Everyday I find it difficult to decide which one of the many unmarried ladies around me will be going to spend the night with me. In the last 2 years, i have slept with 57 female bankers, 19 of whom are older than I in my bank and in other banks around. I am single and happy.

Let the women continue getting all the jobs and keep single.

Wouldnt be bragging about that many women. Gross, your going to end up used out or diseased and no good to any women so make the most of it before if falls off!!
Re: hh by kilakhan(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2010
@Mobo
so what if the women have all the jobs? so what if you cant get a job in a bank, telecoms or oil industry? if they ask you now you will say you are a sharp guy but yet you are looking for a job a sharp guy creates his own luck. by this you should be making money for yourself outside being employed. i work for myself and there are very few jobs in the private sector I would be willing to take up in place of what I am doing now. Let the babes do all the bank work for all I care. the hours they put in alone are very discouraging. i cant work those hours for that kind of money. Besides it means she wont rely on men for money and thats a blessing on its own. I am all for hardworking independent women. Lazy guys and babes take a hike!
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2010
kilakhan:

@Mobo
so what if the women have all the jobs? so what if you cant get a job in a bank, telecoms or oil industry? if they ask you now you will say you are a sharp guy but yet you are looking for a job a sharp guy creates his own luck. by this you should be making money for yourself outside being employed. i work for myself and there are very few jobs in the private sector I would be willing to take up in place of what I am doing now. Let the babes do all the bank work for all I care. the hours they put in alone are very discouraging. i cant work those hours for that kind of money. Besides it means she wont rely on men for money and thats a blessing on its own. I am all for hardworking independent women. Lazy guys and babes take a hike!

grin grin grin grin
Re: hh by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
Mhmmm,

Now wonder we have them all overthere looking for one handsome guy/man to marry them.
Re: hh by LAGOS1976: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
sofeco:

Mhmmm,

Now wonder we have them all overthere looking for one handsome guy/man to marry them.

You could have a point.
Re: hh by domorehill: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2010
does it all make sence.
Re: hh by james1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
@poster.
The women are not evil:the situation in Nigeria was created by some men,men who are in position of authority want to sleep with every woman that come's looking for work in their office's,weak men who don't have self control.
The women simlpy responded to a situation,that they will use to add value to their live's.
The men are the evil of the great imbalance in the employment sector.
These same men will ignore a man for a woman regarding job,contract or anything that pitches the man against the woman because of "that thing"that they want to"CHOP"
So mobo,know where to direct your fire.
Re: hh by chic2pimp(m): 4:16am On Sep 21, 2010
Dude, how old are you? undecided
Re: hh by 190: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: hh by alexola20(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: hh by 190: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: hh by alexola20(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: hh by 190: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
are men called witches before
Re: hh by alexola20(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: hh by nogames: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2011
Who is to blame? those useless good for nothing personnel managers that offering job in exchange for sex. or those useless girls that believe they can get what ever they need with their body ( right from their school days). I could remember one Mr JOHNSON  then around 2006-2007 he slept with almost all ladies that he employed to BANK PHB , What a pity, ask some of them, what are the duties of bank to its customers,  stories, that is why they don't know the implication of their rude behavior to customers. what do you expect from , Yoruba, CRK  graduate etc Bankers, BANKING AND OTHER INDUSTRY WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN PROBLEM AS LONG AS THIS UGLY TREAD CONTINUES
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
MOBO44 you are a piece of work.
Re: hh by petphunt(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2011
[quote="MOBO444"], the black sister has already bed her way into one of the big blue collar bank or oil company job, or she may even bed several rich married men and raise enough thousand of cash for Onitsha, Aba, Lagos or almighty Dubai business in the Emirati kingdom. [/quote]

In Nigeria there are more men than women so demand for women is higher than supply so the man who pays higher get the honey. The ratio is 1.04 (male) to female.
Re: hh by viceb: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2011
MOBO the situation in Nigeria was purely caused by men. Ask your dad he will tell you that things were better until some greedy and lecherous men started to be our leaders. These crop of men cant offer any meaningful assistance to those they lead unless there is something they stand to get from you. If you cant pay in cash you forget it but if you can pay in kind (for women) then you are in.

These crop of men so dehumanised the womenfolk that the latter got wise and decided to cashin on the weakness of men and get on top. Wether our sisters are affected by that or not that is their own business. But as to who brought us the woes and dreadful situation in Nigeria, men, men and men caused it. Dont ever blame the female folks for the ugly situation in the country. It is when your brother and mine who are managers in multinationals chose to taste the underneath of these girls that  the women learnt to use their bottom power to climb to the top so they can get back at such idiots as your brothers and mine.

Wisen up MOBO. Come to think of it, how many unemployed brothers have you assisted? Or are you just stuck in that Queen's economically dry country to dish it out like a sign post that doesnt in itself move? Be more pragmatic and stop blaming women for the woes done on Nigeria. Again, how many women have held the mantle of leadership in the country or even been governors? Go back home and tell you governor to create jobs. Hey get back from England and be more meaningful to your fatherland.

MOBO U be my friend ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: hh by claremont(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2011
Nice thread.
Re: hh by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
If d u keep thinking like this ,then how will u find work. Dat means when you are being interviewed by a woman all u can think of is how evil she is. Am sorry for you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.