Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana (3913 Views)

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Bloooody:

What happened to Jesus healing and forgiving?
Christian goat

There is no Jesus.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Favor99(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

There is no Jesus.
The only difference between Jesus and Yashua is the name. The Europeans called Yashua, Jesus and changed His skin color to white. Every culture has a different name for God. So it’s not out of the norm for the Europeans to have their own name for Yashua. But other than those 2 things there is no difference between Jesus and Yashua
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Bloooody(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=75611064][/quote]
Why hasn't the most high God stopped the innocent worshiping?
There is no god
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

Your white Jesus has no power, White Jesus is a make believe creature that the Catholics created.
Here is some information that will blow your mind, In the Vatican the pope worships Yashua who is black, lol, isn't that a kicker. Pictures of the black Messiah everywhere. grin
So what Has the black Jesus done for us?? undecidedundecided Na wash joor
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So what Has the black Jesus done for us?? undecidedundecided Na wash joor

All those miracles performed in the holy bible was performed by the real Messiah, Yahshua, not that Catholic, pagan God Jesus. undecided
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

All those miracles performed in the holy bible was performed by the real Messiah, Yahshua, not that Catholic, pagan God Jesus. undecided
So, which bible do you use?? Coz bibles I see here all have "Jesus" written in them.... smiley
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Favor99:

The only difference between Jesus and Yashua is the name. The Europeans called Yashua, Jesus and changed His skin color to white. Every culture has a different name for God. So it’s not out of the norm for the Europeans to have their own name for Yashua. But other than those 2 things there is no difference between Jesus and Yashua

The difference is, when you are praying and worshipping Jesus you are praying and worshipping to an idol, Yahshua is God's/Yahushua son he is not God he is the messenger/Messiah. You are wrong about the names, you can't just change the name of the Messiah, there is power in the true name. There is only one God and he is YAHUSHUA.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So, which bible do you use?? Coz bibles I see here all have "Jesus" written in them.... smiley

That's the point, the Bible was rewritten by King James who replaced Yahshua with Jesus, during the time the bible was originally written the letter J didn't even exist, it was created centuries later by some monks.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

That's the point, the Bible was rewritten by King James who replaced Yahshua with Jesus, during the time the bible was originally written the letter J didn't even exist, it was created centuries later by some monks.
Damn!!! Then I need to research more... And here I was thinking Jesus is the English translation of Yahshua.... Then what shall we say about "Yahweh"??....
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Damn!!! Then I need to research more... And here I was thinking Jesus is the English translation of Yahshua.... Then what shall we say about "Yahweh"??....

There is no meaning for the name Jesus, but in Hebrew, Aramaic,( the original language of the Messiah)*Yahshua* means, "Yahweh is salvation" or "I am salvation."
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

There is no meaning for the name Jesus, but in Hebrew, Aramaic,( the original language of the Messiah)*Yahshua* means, "Yahweh is salvation" or "I am salvation."
Alright then, You don give me small job.... cheesy

Thanks Khiaa smiley
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

enjoy your time here, hey are you on whatsapp?
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Martin0 post=75625548]

enjoy your time here, hey are you on whatsapp? [/quote

Hey lover boy. wink I am not on Whatsapp. So what mischief have you been up to lately? grin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=75625930][/quote]
whatgrin no no no have not been up to any lately! but you just lied shagrin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Martin0:

whatgrin no no no have not been up to any lately! but you just lied shagrin

What did I lie about?
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
khiaa:

What did I lie about?
wait are you asking me this to see if I'm sure or I'm wrong?
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Martin0:

wait are you asking me this to see if I'm sure or I'm wrong?

I'm asking because I don't know what I lied about.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2019
khiaa:

I'm asking because I don't know what I lied about.

well it hard to believe you not on whatsapp, I wonder why?
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Martin0:

well it hard to believe you not on whatsapp, I wonder why?

I'm really not on it, I don't have any interest in it. There is nothing sinister behind it. grin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
khiaa:

I'm really not on it, I don't have any interest in it. There is nothing sinister behind it. grin

oh my mindset before now! well so how else do you connect with other guys who might just wan spun for fungrin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Martin0:

oh my mindset before now! well so how else do you connect with other guys who might just wan spun for fungrin

I connect on here and one man from here has my phone number. Anyone can send me a message from here through Nairaland email. smiley

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2019
khiaa:

I connect on here and one man from here has my phone number. Anyone can send me a message from here through Nairaland email. smiley

oh really, wait never would have believed you will ever give out your number! hold so xup, gist me somethinggrin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Martin0:

oh really, wait never would have believed you will ever give out your number! hold so xup, gist me somethinggrin

The man who has my number is someone who I have been in contact with for 4 years.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
khiaa:

The man who has my number is someone who I have been in contact with for 4 years.

great! Good girl, that's my guy I'm sure he isgrin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Martin0:

I might have to make you my sidepiece because he doesn't seem to be interested in me anymore. grin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Martin0:

Happy Valentine's Day My New Sidepiece. kiss kiss kiss
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Happy Valentine's Day My New Sidepiece. kiss kiss kiss
oh same to you my new girlfriendgrin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martin0(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

I might have to make you my sidepiece because he doesn't seem to be interested in me anymore. grin

hahahahah you never can tell, i may be like him too, or you don't know people changegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Sweetest Thing You Can Never Get Enough Of It Nomatter How You Try / Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] / Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.